Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (60244 Views)

None Of My Family Members Wanted Me In Acting — Actress Jennifer Obodo Reveals / My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo / Gordons, Tekno And Flavour Escape Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
thought 'teeth' was the entire in general. Tnx for correction

Boobby== Big
Yansh= Big
Face= Fine with Mary-K

BRAIN ==EMPTY!!!!cheesy cheesy cheesy

burstedcheesy cheesycheesy
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Boobby== Big
Yansh= Big
Face= Fine with Mary-K

BRAIN ==EMPTY!!!!cheesy cheesy cheesy

burstedcheesy cheesycheesy
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by Emycord: 3:42am On Sep 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
x. 7 tooths u mean?
tooth is One. TEETH is many and seven is many so whats your logic? all this bayelsa girls sef wetin de worry una
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by Emycord: 4:23am On Sep 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
pls stop thinking go back to school. but before you do go back and modify that your post. its not intelligent to start with. EVEN in broken english it wont pass
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by Navalsadiq(m): 4:29am On Sep 09, 2018
No wonder his mouth is very sharp.
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by allaboutobed(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Kylekent59:

A female for that matter. It exasperates me so much seeing a female blasting rubbish.

Tooth is the singular ,While teeth is the plural.

A tooth, two teeth, three teeth, seven teeth.

not 7 tooths kaiii cry cry cry and she is a female cry cry
I no understand female no dey make mistake?. Where dis one from come
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by DavidEsq(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2018
thesicilian:

Hahahaha
I don read many books tire na, those days of no cellphones or TV. The name of the book is Stories From An African Village by S.M.O Aka. Can't remember the title of this particular story though, I think it is The Boy Born With the Perfect Set of Teeth.
As in ehn, all these children of nowadays just dey play and flex. Nothing like NEPA light dat time o! The best rice that time na Uncle Benz. No indomie, spags, chai . U remember that part of the book wey the guy and e papa loss for bush, wen elephant dey pursue dem. Dem con dey on top tree for 3 days grin.
Then that man Uzi abi wetin be s name sef, wey sleep with mami water, com hama beta mny.
Then that king wey e wife and her fellow witches chop e pikin heart. The woman and her witches con surround the boy, com invoke goat heart give am. The boy come well again but wen all these aproko tell the boy wetin happen, SMO Aka say "his poor goat's heart could not withstand the blow". The boy kpeme grin. U don read "adventures of Suaza".
In fact, make we create thread of old books wey men don jack grin
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by Slimsly100(f): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2018
thesicilian:
His name should have been Tanigororo Banigororo.

I dey tell you, pikin with teeth for mouth

2 Likes

Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by Slimsly100(f): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2018
Edoziesmart:
Wait he said he don't know how many children his father had born now cuz the man produce like D'banj.

Is alright.

For him lying that he was born with seven teeth, I guess that's a joke.

Its very possible. Most Delta men don't retire from sex, even at their old age you still see them having a young wife who takes care of their sexual needs. Dem nor dey tire to born children o. Their matter tire me
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by thesicilian: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2018
DavidEsq:

As in ehn, all these children of nowadays just dey play and flex. Nothing like NEPA light dat time o! The best rice that time na Uncle Benz. No indomie, spags, chai . U remember that part of the book wey the guy and e papa loss for bush, wen elephant dey pursue dem. Dem con dey on top tree for 3 days grin.
Then that man Uzi abi wetin be s name sef, wey sleep with mami water, com hama beta mny.
Then that king wey e wife and her fellow witches chop e pikin heart. The woman and her witches con surround the boy, com invoke goat heart give am. The boy come well again but wen all these aproko tell the boy wetin happen, SMO Aka say "his poor goat's heart could not withstand the blow". The boy kpeme grin. U don read "adventures of Suaza".
In fact, make we create thread of old books wey men don jack grin
Damn!
Guy you be true Bros! You even remember the titles more than I.
To be frank with you, I actually prefer the simplicity of life back then. As a kid then there were no issues with kidnapping, so you could go to school several kilometers alone or with your friends. Though there were always rumors of "gbomogbomo" (kidnappers) we never saw any actual case and believed then that they were just stories our mothers used to scare us into behaving well.
The only crime I remember committing then was stealing novels from my friends bags in school to read at home and return the next day.. grin
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Kylekent59:

A female for that matter. It exasperates me so much seeing a female blasting rubbish.

Tooth is the singular ,While teeth is the plural.

A tooth, two teeth, three teeth, seven teeth.

not 7 tooths kaiii cry cry cry and she is a female cry cry
And she is a female means she's not allowed to make a mistake.

Just like saying since you're a guy, you're not allowed to spew trash
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2018
According to the National Institute of Health babies born with teeth is as rare as one if 3,000 births and are called natal teeth.

It is said that malnutrition during pregnancy can be a possible risk factor, in addition to certain medical or genetic conditions.

And in all cases the teeth need to be extracted in case they fall out and run a risk to the baby swallowing them.

Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by DavidEsq(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
thesicilian:

Damn!
Guy you be true Bros! You even remember the titles more than I.
To be frank with you, I actually prefer the simplicity of life back then. As a kid then there were no issues with kidnapping, so you could go to school several kilometers alone or with your friends. Though there were always rumors of "gbomogbomo" (kidnappers) we never saw any actual case and believed then that they were just stories our mothers used to scare us into behaving well.
The only crime I remember committing then was stealing novels from my friends bags in school to read at home and return the next day.. grin
I remember the day wey that gbomogbomo mata burst! As in ehn. See wr ur boy hold sandals for hand begin cry grin. Everywhere scata dah day o grin. Abi na bush baby jist?we no dream to enter bush grin. Chai! But sha doz days no be the best at all o! Na so so die women dey die from borning pikin na. Skin diseases berekete.
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by ThierryJay: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
According to the National Institute of Health babies born with teeth is as rare as one if 3,000 births and are called natal teeth.

It is said that malnutrition during pregnancy can be a possible risk factor, in addition to certain medical or genetic conditions.

And in all cases the teeth need to be extracted in case they fall out and run a risk to the baby swallowing them.

Mehn! If I see this one I go run o!
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by ThierryJay: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Slimsly100:

Is that not Ajantala from the book?
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by Slimsly100(f): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
ThierryJay:

Bros I don't forget the boy name o jare!! Na one long funny name like that.
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by Slimsly100(f): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
ThierryJay:

I think its tanigogoro banigogoro. U go fear name. Lmao!
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by tanigororo: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Slimsly100:

You Called My Name undecided
Re: Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It by Flokywaya(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Comedy liar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Nigerian Child Stars And What They Look Like Now. / Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.