Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo (57954 Views)

Shehu, Yar’adua’s Son Weds Yacine, Mohammed Nur Sheriff's Daughter In Maiduguri / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency / Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by BrokenCock: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
gidgiddy:
So who cares if the Python dancer is missing?
oh I care cos they r the ones putting their 'valueless' lifes on the battlefield so that ur 'most important ' life will sleep well at night
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by BrokenCock: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
AnanseK:

I am sorry to say this but from some of the most insensitive comments here, it is very clear that NL is full of idiots.
i sweaR! Humanity for naija don die finish.
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by olaade21: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Almaiga:

Oh really? Target practice loading..........

� lmao
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by muffyt05: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
bedspread:
I hope it's not what am Thinking...

In other News: Pray for Luke Shaw of ManU oo...
I hope his season is not over...

Pray for Shaw kwa, when his club coach Mourinho was pressing phone as if he wasn't his player at all. Make una solve una problems jare as we get our own too
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Referendum50(f): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Emvico34:
all those Python dancers shall go one by one. ---_---_- karma

Amen including Buhari

1 Like

Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Referendum50(f): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Almaiga:

What does Python dance got to do with this? There are thousands of General who will continue from where he stopped, don't celebrate yet. Python must dance in the East and if you do anyhow, our Soldiers will use you to do target practice.

That why when you guys die under boko haram we laugh at you guys.. Tell us how many of your sisters have been fuccked by boko

2 Likes

Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Almaiga: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
tishbite41:

Hausa Fulani Boy's Brigade

Let's compare Hausa Fulani Boys Brigade as you claimed, with the almighty Biafran Army. grin grin

Target practice loading..............

Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Trexnemesis(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Buffalowings3:
This country has gone to the dogs.
If a five star general can go missing
Who am I?

Me taking cover....

2-star General
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Almaiga: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Referendum50:

That why when you guys die under boko haram we laugh at you guys.. Tell us how many of your sisters have been fuccked by boko

Northern Girls are decent, they don't indulge in prostitution. It is your sisters that Bokoharam and every Northern Almajiri dey use to satisfy their fetish sexual desires. As I'm typing this, I dey room with three of your sisters, Nkechi, Amarachi and Nneka. Tonight I will use your sisters to perform some fetish sex rump I saw online. That's what your sisters are good for.

But, Igbo men dey try Sha, I dey pitty una aswear. Your sisters will come to the North to do Ashawo, when they are young and beautiful. When we don Fvck them finish and their Toto became too wide and they become older, by this time they have started growing bear bear for face and Chest.

At this point, we no longer need them. We always send them back to the East and some innocent Igbo men will marry them with their oversized Toto. Hundreds of younger igbo girls will troop into the North daily, to replace the older ones that left to marry in the East.

Igbo men don suffer.

Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by gidgiddy: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
BrokenCock:
oh I care cos they r the ones putting their 'valueless' lifes on the battlefield so that ur 'most important ' life will sleep well at night

Really? And what were they putting on the line when they came to Igbo land last year to kill unarmed protesting youths?

1 Like

Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by OyinO: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2018
slivertongue:
I suspect his constituency knows his whereabout

By God's grace he will return safe &sound
Where was the Grace when he was getting missing? You better think straight. Then if he doesnt return, you then say, it is God's will. God's Grace and Will in Nigeria is NOTHING BUT pure scam!

1 Like

Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by win2kwire: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2018
known for his simplicity?
With the price of land iand house n Abuja, even field marshall camnnot afford it
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by hardbody: 2:12am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
Buratai should go and find him

I can't wait for burantashi to go missing too
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Azam101: 2:17am On Sep 09, 2018
How can a retired General travels alone?
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by tiwiex(m): 5:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Who am I?

Me taking cover....

He was a MAJOR General Bros. I no even know say general dey reach 5 star sef. Tiri gbosa for you.
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by caprini1: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2018
bedspread:
dont say dt... that's not fair...
Am not a ManU Fan but I feel for that injury.. That was a Wicked fall..
Thank God ,I didn't see that injury ,went to pee came back and saw stretcher and doctors everywhere.....I love football,but dread those career ending injuries.......I still have Djibril Cisse,s leg shattering picture in my head for many years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by maofemi1: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2018
I don't know why some people rejoice at the misfortune of others, we are alive and no one knows what will become of him or her in the next minute. I pray for his quick return home.
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Racoon:
Jesus! shocked shocked A whole Maj.General
so called simplicity killed him.he underestimated his position of power.

i bet anything hes missing due to his vengeful enemies .and i bet anything he made these enemies in line of his work

1 Like

Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2018
hardbody:

I can't wait for burantashi to go missing too
chill ur flat brain undecided it will take a needle into the penis tip of an ipob before a chief of army staff is kidnapped

im sure u know what im talking about.he visits ur side a lot with his convoy while u sour losers drool with awe
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by BrokenCock: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2018
gidgiddy:

Really? And what were they putting on the line when they came to Igbo land last year to kill unarmed protesting youths?
images of your limpycock
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Who am I?

Me taking cover....
two star general
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Xioxing: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Almaiga:

Oh really? Target practice loading..........
I am proud of who I am so go deal with your sick economy
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by DonMekino(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2018
bedspread:
[i]I hope it's not what am Thinking...

In other News: Pray for Luke Shaw of ManU oo...
I hope his season is not over...[/i]k
Shaw is ok now, though still under medical supervision
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by mvem(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2018
tit:

book haram will thousand the generals.

army of anything goes!
...what are you saying... Chai!! ndi biafra
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Almaiga: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2018
Xioxing:
I am proud of who I am so go deal with your sick economy

You are only proud of being a Coward so, deal with it.

Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by hardbody: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Igbokiller:
chill ur flat brain undecided it will take a needle into the penis tip of an ipob before a chief of army staff is kidnapped

im sure u know what im talking about.he visits ur side a lot with his convoy while u sour losers drool with awe

I don't do this ipob/iyoot rubbish. Find your mates and play with them in the sand. There is no nexus here between what I wrote and the foolery you just adumbrated. Let's say you wanted to be noticed, you have. You may now join your mates. Imp.
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
hardbody:

I don't do this ipob/iyoot rubbish. Find your mates and play with them in the sand. There is no nexus here between what I wrote and the foolery you just adumbrated. Let's say you wanted to be noticed, you have. You may now join your mates. Imp.
idiotas running when cornered .u ipob miscreants are never hard to distinguished undecided
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by hardbody: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Igbokiller:
idiotas running when cornered .u ipob miscreants are never hard to distinguished undecided

Get busy, get a life and add value. Go through my years on NL, if you find where I have condescended to your level as to be interested in ipob rubbish, then you are fine, else you are and will remain cursed in life for eternity. You and your generations yet unborn.
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=hardbody post=71041130]

Get busy, get a life and add value. Go through my years on NL, if you find where I have condescended to your level as to be interested in ipob rubbish, then you are fine, else you are and will remain cursed in life for eternity. You and your generations yet unborn. [/quote lol ill handle ur primitive childish ipob personality with ease.ur ipob mannerless approach proceeds u cheesy

uncultured rude lots grin
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by Xioxing: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Almaiga:

You are only proud of being a Coward so, deal with it.
hahaha google cowardice, then u will know an illustration of it is your shithole place!!!
Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by gidgiddy: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
BrokenCock:
images of your limpycock

Which is more lively than the picture below of when the useless Python dancers faced armed Herdsmen. They think fighting unarmed IPOB IS bravery

Re: Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo by BrokenCock: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
gidgiddy:

Which is more lively than the picture below of when the useless Python dancers faced armed Herdsmen. They think fighting unarmed IPOB IS bravery
u just dey ya backyard dey listen to hearsay... Keep deteriorating yourself as u get involved in clumsy activities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / Details From APC Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.