Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks (16151 Views)

Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria / Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) / Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Benekruku:
I miss Amala Shitta

It's really been some few days off you and am already going crazy to have you back.

Not a fan of goat meat. But more interested in the flavour it gives the soup.

Long live Amala Shitta!

Re: Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks by RedBororo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
where are the so called environmentalist, you go to cities like Ph you can not breath clean air, the early we control activities in our environment the better, we should because of greed cause major disaster for the next generation. the looting is enough for them to suffer.
Re: Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks by fajbam216: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
There r lot of causes of tremor... But none is Manmade..... Blasting of rocks wit dynamite will only cause vibration at a depth of at. Most 10meters.... So how come the tremor occurrences in Nigeria dated as far back as 1970 and 80 when mining activities r even minimal or none.... 1986precisely tremor occurred in ibadan and oven environs.... I don't knw wat kind of professionals heading agencies concerned with environment.... This where prof of geosciences frustrating student under them to come and unravel d through picture of what is it and what is to come.... Well am proud to be a Geoscientist... ..

1 Like

Re: Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks by fajbam216: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kogbe et al.... Suggest close monitoring of IZF..... Ife Zungeru fault line.... Not much has been done.... I guess the fault is having good more in of fissures lately... Hmm welcome to Nigeria wer anything can happen
Re: Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks by BrokenCock: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
I want make e happen for Abuja sef, under cbn building and the entire aso rock
Re: Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks by Neoteny(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Scientists warning AFTER the event.

Where were they all this while?

And who has established the cause of the tremors, because no one seems to have a clue.

Some scientists they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks by cloud7: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Radiations from the rocks lying within the North Central Belt poses a serious threat to humans and environment than the minor earth tremor
Re: Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks by gly(m): 1:06am On Sep 10, 2018
fajbam216:
Kogbe et al.... Suggest close monitoring of IZF..... Ife Zungeru fault line.... Not much has been done.... I guess the fault is having good more in of fissures lately... Hmm welcome to Nigeria wer anything can happen

God bless for ur beatitiful comment. A warning indeed that is scientifically unscientific. They want to stay relevant by all means
Re: Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2018
I just dey laugh... Greed no go let our wicked leaders properly regulate those fûcking Chinese people. When it becomes too late we go dey use emergency approach & special prayers. Moronic people... God no go answer that kind prayer
Re: Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks by tck2000(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2020
JON01:
This is Nigeria.. We go buy dangote cement patch am jhurr
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo / A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. / Convert Your Megabytes Into Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.