Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,698 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

When You Die, We Will Only Drink And Talk About Your Greed & Ungratefulness – Ha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Die, We Will Only Drink And Talk About Your Greed & Ungratefulness – Ha (279 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) / Mavin Records Never Die, We Just Faint Small – Don Jazzy / Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Die, We Will Only Drink And Talk About Your Greed & Ungratefulness – Ha by Antogist(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Harrysong’s Ex Manager, Kaycee Oguejiofor has reacted to Harrysong’s struggle with depression and interview about him requesting people not to cry when he dies.
Harrysong who got into the news recently with his alarming post which indicated he is battling with depression and a post he put out on Instagram saying ‘don’t cry when I die‘, has been called out by his Ex manager Kaycee who said ‘Nigga when you die, the only memory of you I will have is greed! greed!! and greed!!! None of the homies around you made a living off you. No one got in equal strength what they put in and sacrificed.

Read more on https://www.antogist.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Is On ₦500 Note ( Street Hub ) / My Side Hustle And How To Do It? (midnight Confession) / Former Big Brother Naija Housemate Ifu Ennada Slams Followers Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.