Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin (1580 Views)

What Is The Worst Sin A Christian Can Commit / The Question No Christian Can Answer / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by Originakalokalo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The blood of Jesus washes sins from red to Snow White.

No matter the sin committed, as long as you died believing in Jesus, you will make heaven because the blood will atone for your sins. Once saved always saved. Nothing can make youose your salvation. You can only lose your salvation. if you were NEVER saved.

Having eternal salvation doesn't mean you can freely go about sinning. If you rape, you will go to jail. If you sin, God will punish you, except she chooses to forgive you.

Your righteousness is not what gets you to heaven, neither can sin prevent you. It is unbelief in Jesus that damns you.

Except she forgives you, God will not punish you.

That is your statement.

God cannot punish someone who died on a harlot on earth. Where will He be punished ?

After she has "entered heaven " because he " believes in Jesus? "

God will teach you his word.

You need to change your mindset.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by crunchyg: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lalasticlala please put this on front page, people need to know the truth about this Christianity. Let's have more views and opinions
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by princely83(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
ichuka:
Yes OP
Because the 0NEW LIFE" is ENTERNAL and not TEMPORALLY.
If one believe in Jesus Christ he's saved forever.even God can't deny/snatch back His gift that's even impossible for Him to do.
John3:16
Which pastor/church taught you this? God can never behold sin. Be HOLY FOR I AM HOLY. ( Ist Peter 1-16)
Revelation 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by alBHAGDADI: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Originakalokalo:

That is your statement.

God cannot punish someone who died on a harlot on earth. Where will she be punished ?

Who is the she?
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by alBHAGDADI: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
princely83:

Which pastor/church taught you this? God can never behold sin. Be HOLY FOR I AM HOLY. ( Ist Peter 1-16)
Revelation 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
It is the blood of Jesus that washes off all those guilt and prevents you from being condemned. It presents you sinless before God.

If you say we should all live holy and righteous, then we don't need the blood of Jesus. Our righteousness will just take us to heaven.

Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that righteousness and Jesus are what you need to have eternal life. The Bible only says believe in Jesus to have eternal life.
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by alBHAGDADI: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Originakalokalo:

That is your statement.

God cannot punish someone who died on a harlot on earth. Where will she be punished ?

lalasticlala seun

We are begging o
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by JoannaSedley(f): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
The more I read this the more confused I get.
Just believe in Jesus and sin away, right?
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by chiommy123(f): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pls why did the Bible say we should flee from sin? Why again did the bible say all sinners will be cast into the fire that burnth with brimstone. The person that told you this doesn't like you at all
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by orisa37: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
More so if they are Born Again.
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by adelee777: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Salvation can be lost.

Accepting Jesus as the lord and Savior is Salvation.

The life that is lived after that will determine if that salvation is retained or lost.

Don't be deceived.
The question directed at the brothers saying once saved always saved.
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by alBHAGDADI: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
chiommy123:
Pls why did the Bible say we should flee from sin? Why again did the bible say all sinners will be cast into the fire that burnth with brimstone. The person that told you this doesn't like you at all
The bible said you should flee from sin for your own good.

If you join armed robbery gang and you get caught, won't you go to jail? Armed robbery or stealing is a sin. The Bible wants you to abstain from such because God doesn't want you to end up in jail.

But if you think not committing sin is why you will make heaven, then you are no different from a Muslim who believes his works of righteousness are what will grant him eternal life in paradise, that's why he rejects Jesus.

Yes, every sinner will be cast into he fire. But the sinners who will make heaven are those whose robes have been washed clean by the blood of Jesus which atones for their sins just cos they believed in Him.

Can you point out one man who has no sin? No, you will never find, because the Bible says "All have sinned".

The Bible also says our righteousness is like filthy rags before God. So your righteousness and works can't get you into heaven.
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by ichuka(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
princely83:

No matter how u twist the scriptures,
A SON IA A SON(true believers)and a SLAVE IS A SLAVE(unbelievers)
You need to KNOW the difference btw a Son and a Slave/Servant.
Nobody can change you being the son of your biological father.wheather he disowns you or not he's still your father.you know why?
Because you where born of his blood,natural descent and of his will.John1:13..13who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.
Presume u get it.
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by purplebeing(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Believe in jesus christ
obey the commandments of God
walk with him
meditate constantly
on his word
avoid all forms of sin or immorality
and you'll make heaven

claiming you believe in jesus christ and still fornicating and going all sort of immoral acts will lead you to eternal damnation (hell)

The Lord cannot stand sin

do not be decieved
thank you

seun
lalasticlala
please mods, do not close your eyes and ears to what is really important, don't worry, you will still make money
people love to talk about God
put this on the front page, asap
Re: Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin by Originakalokalo(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Who is the she?

I meant He. The man who dies on a harlot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M / “The Bamiloyes” Adorable Photo Of Mike Bamiloye And The Full House! / Why Did God Forsake Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.