Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Change Of Nigerian Flag Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Of Nigerian Flag Now (561 Views)

Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Nigerian Flag Now by Mcreloaded(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please it is high time we clamour for change of our Nigerian flag which I must say is not appealing enough compared to flags of other nations that is supposed to be a pride and joy to its citizen.
There is no place in the whole country that this Green , White and Green is regarded with high esteem.
Truth be told I am surprised this flag is still being used.
There is no glamour in the Green White Green flag, No stealth, No sign of love or Unity.
I Mc Reloaded says let's change this flag now.
A flag is supposed to be loved and cherished and used as a symbol but even if you go to the police station which is the only place you can find one or in a military barracks the beeze have have even refused to make it flap.
No schools raise the flag again .
The Nigerian flag is just there as in it has no levels,no swag, no glamour, no stealth, no unity, no love, no semblance of representing anything.
Please let's raise out voice and see how this flag can be redesigned and repackaged to embrace a true Nigeria .
Please feel free to add for or against this drab old flag that refuses to flutter no more
Re: Change Of Nigerian Flag Now by Mcreloaded(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
#changenigerianflag
Re: Change Of Nigerian Flag Now by BonkoINC: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Let's fix other problems first.. before we talk about flag.. flag is the least problem of our beloved country at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Nigerian Flag Now by KraticKratus: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
I have Biafran flag in my bedroom.
Re: Change Of Nigerian Flag Now by PROPHETmichael: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Under this present Nigeria, such idea if executed will turn out to be the worst flag ever because all the zones will want their image to be inscribe on the flag as a sign of "one Nigeria". For Example:-

Fulani people would like to see an image of a Cow inscribe on It, while the Igbos would like to have rising Sun on it; yorubas = a man with a tribal mark etc etc

1 Like

Re: Change Of Nigerian Flag Now by chairman00100: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
YES, I agree with you, the problem facing nigeria TODAY is that flag, immediately that flag is changed one naira will changed for one American dollar, people will start presenting their certificates WHERE necessary and not forged ones at that, and so many other things will change for good, YES let's change the flag.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Nigerian Flag Now by BlackSpanner: 12:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Changing the Nigerian flag is not a solution to any of the problems we are currently battling with as a nation.

A call for a new design can only open the door for a looting spree, nepotism and sectarian agitations.
There are more important national issues begging for attention.
Re: Change Of Nigerian Flag Now by Mcreloaded(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Well someday its got to be changed and am happy most of the posts agree the flag needs a change.
Let's give it swag.
Even Ghanian flag is displayed with pride abibis it Sout Africas flag. And I have seen some of our bus drivers having Ghanian flag in their bus so what's wrong with Nigerian flag.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Tinubu’s Men Hold Secret Meeting Against Ambode’s Second Coming [video] / Osun 2018: Omisore Mocks Absent Adeleke At TV Debate / Time For Iyiola Omisore To Recoup His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.