Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash (30544 Views)

‘I Would Rather Die In Battle’ – Anthony Joshua Speaks Ahead Of Fury Matchup / John Mikel Obi Returns To Training Ahead Of Clash Against South Africa / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by zabuur: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Haijimesaito . He never mentioned anything like Allah anywhere . He said God .
Don’t be an idiot .
You people are always claiming you’re protected and saved by some idiot jesus .
Dude couldn’t even save himself when he was nailed to a cross . Wey_rey

This is worse than his comment. "[/i][i][b][/b]once, a man during Prophet Muhammad's (Peace be upon him) urinated in d mosque, some Muslims gathered and beat him up but, they were stopped by the Prophet (PBUH) who later took a broom and water then cleaned up the place. He then called the man and told him, this is a place of worship and called the ones that him that, they should be more tolerant.

For all I know, the person that made the comment might not even see anything wrong in the comment he made.... and your comment wouldn't make him realize what Islam truly teaches

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by NobodyKnows(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2018
zabuur:

This is worse than his comment. "[/i][i][b][/b]once, a man during Prophet Muhammad's (Peace be upon him) urinated in d mosque, some Muslims gathered and beat him up but, they were stopped by the Prophet (PBUH) who later took a broom and water then cleaned up the place. He then called the man and told him, this is a place of worship and called the ones that him that, they should be more tolerant.

For all I know, the person that made the comment might not even see anything wrong in the comment he made.... and your comment wouldn't make him realize what Islam truly teaches
angry angry
The Jesus in Islam and their own are totally different people.
The Supreme being in Islam is different from theirs too.
Our own jesus was not crucified and our supreme being did not beget and was not begotten .
How can I be tolerant to intolerant people? Hell nah!
The Qurān says: “..Should anyone aggress against you, assail him in the manner he assailed you.”
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by Sadiyaene(f): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2018
He doesn't know anything about Nigeria does he shocked
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by NobodyKnows(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Dyazeez:

AS A MUSLIM, U SHOULDNT ABUSE JESUS
The Jesus I know . PBUH ,was not crucified or nailed to a cross and is not the son of God .
So, their own jesus that was nailed to a cross and the acclaimed son of God is a different person entirely and whoever he is he’s an idiot
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by NobodyKnows(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2018
movetoca:

You should have insulted the guy you replied his post instead of calling Jesus idiot. Live and let live Bro.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by Slimkkkk: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2018
How many times have i warmed u to stop watching epic nollywood
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by Jamestown123: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Let's just wait till October, we go know whether na our juju or na ur god go win.
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by iamjosisky: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Your God kill you there.......you slowpoke
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Haijimesaito . He never mentioned anything like Allah anywhere . He said God .
Don’t be an idiot .
You people are always claiming you’re protected and saved by some idiot jesus .
Dude couldn’t even save himself when he was nailed to a cross . Wey_rey

You mean he wasn't talking about Satan We Trust (S.W.T) ? Sure of that, 4601CE?
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by AmazingELixir: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2018
grin

We have seen far worse accusations, Naija imagine abroad is so decimated that a mere and insignificant JuJu loving accusation from an equally insignificant fifth rate coach shouldn't be anything to bother about.
From south Africa to Libya down to Ghana and from Kenya to Malaysia moving down to India, from China to Gabon, traversing to the USA and making inroads to the UK and Europe they're all thesame to the faceless gods according to jaqen H'ghar of GOT
We are coping just fine being the world most disposed nation grin
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Coach of the senior national team of Libya Adel Amrouche says he is confident of his side having a good result against Nigeria when both teams meet on the 10th of October in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers.

Nigeria will lock horns in back to back games against Libya in October with Libya currently leading group D of the qualifiers with four points after their 0-0 draw against second place South Africa, a team they lead base on his superior goal difference.

Speaking after the game against South, Amrouche said his team who are one point ahead of Nigeria are not scared of facing the Super Eagles and wouldn’t mind playing both games in Nigeria.
He further said South Africa, who defeated Nigeria 2-0 in Uyo are better than the Super Eagles as the Nigerian team rely on voodoo to win games, while his team rely on God.

“Believe me I prefer to play Nigeria than South Africa because I have the experience to play against them. South Africa is a fantastic team and have fantastic players and it’s not easy to play against them.

“For me, I’m ready for Nigeria; if they want we can play both games in Nigeria; they believe in juju and we believe in God,” Amrouche said.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigeria-believes-in-juju-we-believe-in-god-libya-coach-speaks-ahead-of-super-eagles-match/

Nigeria should use this opportunity to protest against the mass enslavement of Nigerian citizens by Libya. We should not be playing sports with these animals knowing fully well that our people are being held as captives right now by these people.
It's the zoo, wonder if anyone will speak up.
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by lordm(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
You believe in something called "allah" , an imaginary, made up fantasy figure. At the end of the day allah doesn't play football and he won't be able to save you from the hiding you're about to receive. wink
you are looking for trouble
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by anjilgreat(f): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2018
The coach of Libya should learn from the lesson we gave to Cameroon by thrashing and disgracing them in Nigeria after all their juju name calling before our FIFA world cup qualification match against them.

Thank you for this boasting because it will only serve as a motivation for super eagles players to thrash your team and humble you.
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by konfused: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Pennywise:
What an uneducated, unschooled Islamic bigot

I love your Moniker, Pennywise......Stephen King
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by solonazzy: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2018
adioolayi:

You are very right... had the same experience in Nairobi, they just believe Nigerians are all about juju.. thanks to Africa Magic. I don't know why they can't use their sense that movie was acted and not real
find dis funny.....Nigerians hardly act a movie without juju...how do u want dem to believe dat isnt d norm here.....yorubas/igbos especially.....dey have noticed d trend too....i stopped watching anythn african magic because all i see is juju as a nigerian.....i myself detest our movie industry....might b d basis of dr conclusion,dnt b surprised
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by SheikShola4rill(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
You believe in something called "allah" , an imaginary, made up fantasy figure. At the end of the day allah doesn't play football and he won't be able to save you from the hiding you're about to receive. wink
It took a while to even know what to write as a reply to your post. Yet I came up with nothing but the believe that you have a right to religion as a Christian and Muslims have theirs, except the law changed on right to religion. I just want to educate you, you are not better than boko haram. The difference is they have guts to kill and take their lifes but you have no guts, no shame. If you are a graduate, I'm sorry Education is of no use to you and if you are not a graduate please try and enroll in any around your area.
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by BluntBoy(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2018
How can someone be so ignorant in this age of technology?
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by SheikShola4rill(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Edu3Again:

Ur moslem u believe in allah not God.

God and allah are different!

Many people have this misconception that Allah is Arabic for God.

Well remember the saying that
"There is god but allah?"

Well look at the sentence they have a word for God and a different word for Allah, showing that Allah not name of God.

This video breaks it down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhp7Qaj5NSU

This is great... It shows you are educated to some extent at least you know how to use YouTube to search. But before posting did you ever for ones think that you don't need to prove religion supremacy?
So I'm asking you why do you need to prove anything?
Your religion your life, my religion my life must you interfere in other people's life?
If you really believe in your religion then don't bother about it spread or how far it goes, and trust your God. He will spread His religion. What you don't know is PERSIANS are different from ARABS the guy in the YouTube is a Persian he doesn't speak Arab. Imagine an Igbo translating Efik of the Akwa Ibom or a Yoruba man translating the words of an Okun Yoruba from kogi. I would like to talk more but meet someone close enough in your area to tell you about Islam not just videos from critics because you won't learn from them.
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Ur dull brain will not mKe u do research dat Allah is d nMe of God in arabic(go and read d arabic bible) but theres no point arguing with u since u pple re always looking for an opportunity to bash Islam...always spewing hate... Spits!!
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2018
And why am not suprised... They ve turned the whole tin to religious argument... SMH! sad
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by SheikShola4rill(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm now 100% sure you don't know what you are doing. So good luck. Don't think there are no quotes from Muslim critics who criticize Christianity but I don't have time for criticism rather for education and enlightenment. Peace be onto you.
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2018
Krypt0s:

Ur dull brain will not mKe u do research dat Allah is d nMe of God in arabic(go and read d arabic bible) but theres no point arguing with u since u pple re always looking for an opportunity to bash Islam...always spewing hate... Spits!!

You too go and read the Bible in hebrew and aramaic. Olodo rabata.
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by Jamodeen95(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

You mean he wasn't talking about Satan We Trust (S.W.T) ? Sure of that, 4601CE?
U are a big fool & mentally deranged. idiot!
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2018
SheikShola4rill:

I'm now 100% sure you don't know what you are doing. So good luck. Don't think there are no quotes from Muslim critics who criticize Christianity but I don't have time for criticism rather for education and enlightenment. Peace be onto you.

Provide the quotes as they relate to the moral standards set by Jesus Christ. Show me where Jesus slept with numerous women and sexually abused little girls in the name of marriage. I'm waiting.
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by Kfemi1: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2018
Hahahahah
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by Bewiseedet(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2018
Oboi see mouth. But, na true oo
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by AmOnwaEnugu1(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Nedfed:
I'll advice u people not to even come to Nigeria cos if our deported fellows from Libya catch u people ehhhhnnnnn dey will squizzzz life from..........

Na the fear be that....... Lol
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2018
If juju dey win football,,we for win the last World Cup na..No worry, oga coach,you and your lads go chop am home and away.
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by Lehksyen4life(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Shut up Mr man and stop spewing trash..

why disrespecting other people's believe if you choose not to have the same faith?

Its good to always keep mute when you have nothing reasonable to say!
Re: Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash by SarcasticGenius(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lehksyen4life:

Shut up Mr man and stop spewing trash..

why disrespecting other people's believe if you choose not to have the same faith?

Its good to always keep mute when you have nothing reasonable to say!

Because I'm disrespectful by nature cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen / Atlético Madrid, Diego Costa Agree To Terminate Contract / Reconstruction Of Eket Stadium Enters Final Phase As More Containers Arrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.