Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC (17193 Views)

Biafra: Ipob’s Nnamdi Kanu Formally Announces Formation Of Eastern Security Netw / #osundecides2018: INEC Formally Announces Results — LIVE-UPDATES / Osundecides2018: INEC Formally Announces Results — LIVE-UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by senatordave1(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2018
K0y3:
When iron hit iron, one must bend. Yaradua is a big family name in the north and I suppose buhari is too. Surprisingly both are from kastina, probably yaradua family name is stronger and bigger. Now tell me one name in PDP you think can rival buhari from those jostling to be pdp's presidential candidate. Truth is, few of those name might be big but they will definitely bend to buhari, like buhari did to yaradua. This is buhari's time.

Buhari still won the north

3 Likes

Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by seguno2: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2018
Oblang:
Uncompleted projects are not project. What were they able to complete sef in 16yrs?

The only federal university in Buhari’s home state.
Since Buhari, the Yar’Aduas don’t value education for their people it took Jonathan to help them with hundreds of almajiri schools and a university in their state.
No wonder we are so backward in everything under the lifeless one.
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by Praktikals(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Hopebringer:

Then you don't know the north or why Kwakwanso is worshipped there
You are right. I dont know the north. If Kwakwanso is that popular, how come he lost a gubernitorial election, even as an incuent?

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by gidjah(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Racoon:
Kwankwaso<-------------->Shekarau.
If you know Le Chatelier's principle in Chemistry (Ababio) then you know whats up.
waooo!!!! Been long , like!e decades ,can't even recall le-chateliers principles again o, chei, science student like me
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by Hopebringer: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Praktikals:

You are right. I dont know the north. If Kwakwanso is that popular, how come he lost a gubernitorial election, even as an incuent?

Young man alot went on behind don't believe all.the media reports , they only say what they have access to
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2018
Hopebringer:

Young man alot went on behind don't believe all.the media reports , they only say what they have access to

Go sit down somewhere jare. Writing about the North from a village in SE.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by SadiqharunaAdz: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2018
The decision maker has taken decision ours is to watch and see.
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by Ardeyemite(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2018
QuotaSystem:

PDP's 16 years of FAILURE to provide basics like power, roads, rails, quality education etc must never be repeated in this Nation's history.

Never again will we allow the ASUU strike & Boko Haram party lead us again.

From North to South, West to 5%

Hurricane Buhari is taking over, one city at at time cheesy.

like seriously...Yaradua's 2years is a part too?
and what has PMB done?
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by Hopebringer: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Mosesm:

Go sit down somewhere jare. Writing about the North from a village in SE.

angry

That was rude and I take.offence!

Secondly I am.not.from the southeast, and I have noticed that most of you touts who speak for buhari (yes most of.you behave like touts look at your comment) labbeo every Nigerian who is disastisfied with Buhari's incompetence as being if one, that alone shows how mentally handicapped alot of.you are.

You are so caught up.in your delirious stupid that you speak without the least manner of decorum or intelligence expected of a graduate

I doubt alot of you are graduates at that.

I am a Benin gentle.man and I can tell you fro a fact buhari will not win one state in the south south even Akpabio's
Mark that

And do not quite me again with your toutish rant or I will report you to the mods .

If your parents didn't raise you properly go and learn some manners.
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by famosh: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Below are some comments from some of the shameless PDPigss & IPIGs on the thread where Secondus allegedly united Shekarau & Kwankwaso! grin grin This Shekarau sef wicked! Why will he make the PDPigss & IPIGs look dafter than they actually are? grin

IllegalMoney:
The Shekarau PDP Faction and the Kwankwaso PDP Faction have been reconciled.
The two factions have now been incorporated into an Expanded and much larger Kano State PDP Caretaker Committee to accommodate all interest.

All Pending Court Cases have thus been withdrawn

PDP.... POWER to the PEOPLE
papalsbuIl:

how far

na so apc bastards dey chop beating these days both online and offline
this one pain you sha
while laureata the prostitute is collecting offline beating

Buhari will share northern votes with pdp 50-50 then we'll send him to the gallows with SE SS MB votes
Hehehehehehe
kiss the truth

papalsbuIl:
lol see them
awon hypocrites

e pepper you for body

ADAMAWA gone to pdp
kano 90% gone to pdp
Hehehehehehe prepare for more shock after apc primaries whether direct or indirect grin

seborrhic:
Some people known to support the devilish party who had started throwing a party that Shekaurau had defected would have nightmares this night.

Alexgeneration:
Zombies have been disappointed

Edcure1:

See them...awon double mouthed...

maestroferdi:
A classic way of making some people look extremely foolish...

deboysben:
Zombies have been disappointed yet again

Zombies should stay calm for a revolution is coming some months to come. It will take you all unawares.

Livefreeordieha:
i know ur cells don plasmolysed as u received d shock...He has no electoral value...?? Then you aren't supposed to be in politics section... Because datz either infantile or just gross king size dumbness...Did u even see it was captioned breaking news?..

maestroferdi:
You should be ashamed of yourself...

You were popping champagne and gathering/harvesting dumb likes a while ago...

All Buhari could have done was show work!

He didn't do nada and you people think Nigerians are fools.

seguno2:

Zombies know no shame. grin
That is a prerequisite for joining the sai barbarians.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by Praktikals(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Hopebringer:

I still dont get you, sir. Are you saying kwakwanso did not lose election an a sitting governor?
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by Hopebringer: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Praktikals:

I still dont get you, sir. Are you saying kwakwanso did not lost election an a sitting governor?

He did but he knew before hand he would not to win

Like I said it was discussed and decided

Northern politics is different forget media propaganda
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by QuotaSystem: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Ardeyemite:

like seriously...Yaradua's 2years is a part too?
and what has PMB done?

What was achieved during Late Yar'adua's tenure (bless his soul)?

PMB is completing abandoned projects, opening up ports, building roads, and is rebuilding the economy by focus on diversification (Agriculture), building foreign reserves, and gradually restrengthening the Naira by favorable export policies and incentives, dramatic improvement of ease of doing business, and import substitution e.g. ban on importation of sundry items like toothpicks, and FG's support for Dangote refinery to end fuel importation and gas flaring.
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by QuotaSystem: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2018
famosh:
Below are some comments from some of the shameless PDPigss & IPIGs on the thread where Secondus allegedly united Shekarau & Kwankwaso! grin grin This Shekarau sef wicked! Why will he make the PDPigss & IPIGs look dafter than they actually are? grin

Lmao they didn't see it coming cheesy.

Anyone that thinks Buhari can be defeated in Kano or anywhere in the NW must be irretrievably politically clueless & ignorant #fact.
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by Ardeyemite(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
QuotaSystem:

What was achieved during Late Yar'adua's tenure (bless his soul)?

PMB is completing abandoned projects, opening up ports, building roads, and is rebuilding the economy by focus on diversification (Agriculture), building foreign reserves, and gradually restrengthening the Naira by favorable export policies and incentives, dramatic improvement of ease of doing business, and import substitution e.g. ban on importation of sundry items like toothpicks, and FG's support for Dangote refinery to end fuel importation and gas flaring.

really?
restrengthening naira? tell me more....if memory serves me right, PMB met naira at #180 to $1 and what do we have now?

if anything, I can't forget his promise of bringing down the cost of fuel, frowning at GEJ fuel subsidy of #97, how much is fuel now?

favourable export policy? the thing is we need someone educated, I mean 21st century education not some acclaimed results that got lost in the military. how can you barn importation without providing the necessary means?

and which foreign reserve is he building?
he keeps pumping in money into the reservoir with nothing to show for it.

and how about his fight against corruption?
everyone in APC suddenly becomes a saint.....and please don't ask what late Yaradua did!

fuel was #65 then, a bag of rice was #8000.
education was affordable, quote me!
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by famosh: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Lmao they didn't see it coming cheesy.

Anyone that thinks Buhari can be defeated in Kano or anywhere in the NW must be irretrievably politically clueless & ignorant #fact.
I tell you, bro! The daft dunces were too quick to taunt! Them no know say their eye go soon clear! grin
It's not even as if the Shekarau himself is important to Buhari's reelection, but such things na to just give our daft IPIGs & PDPigss small hypertension!

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by famosh: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ardeyemite:

really?
restrengthening naira? tell me more....if memory serves me right, PMB met naira at #180 to $1 and what do we have now?

if anything, I can't forget his promise of bringing down the cost of fuel, frowning at GEJ fuel subsidy of #97, how much is fuel now?

favourable export policy? the thing is we need someone educated, I mean 21st century education not some acclaimed results that got lost in the military. how can you barn importation without providing the necessary means?

everyone in APC suddenly becomes a saint.....and please don't ask what late Yaradua did!

Naira actually sharply rose to about N220 in May 2015 from N180 just a few weeks/months before, & that was an evidence of what was to come!

Did you want Buhari to remove subsidy like he said he was going to do & at the same reduce fuel price? And you had the "greatest economist" in the world in Okonjo-Iweala & Prof Jonathan PhD as president & despite their "supreme" education & the oil boom, their administration plunged our GDP growth from 7.68% to just 2.35% in May 2015 when they left office, plunged our foreign direct investment, plunged our foreign reserves by over $25bn (go & find out the importance of foreign reserves), Dasukied & Diezanied our savings & common wealth! Which magic were you expecting from Buhari with oil falling as low as $29/barrel within 6 months of resumption & little savings to buffer the impending catastrophe?

By the way, I hope you know foreign reserves & foreign investment inflow is even higher now than where Buhari met it!
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by Ardeyemite(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
famosh:

Naira actually sharply rose to about N220 in May 2015 from N180 just a few weeks/months before, & that was an evidence of what was to come!

Did you want Buhari to remove subsidy like he said he was going to do & at the same reduce fuel price? And you had the "greatest economist" in the world in Okonjo-Iweala & Prof Jonathan PhD as president & despite their "supreme" education & the oil boom, their administration plunged our GDP growth from 7.68% to just 2.35% in May 2015 when they left office, plunged our foreign direct investment, plunged our foreign reserves by over $25bn (go & find out the importance of foreign reserves), Dasukied & Diezanied our savings & common wealth! Which magic were you expecting from Buhari with oil falling as low as $29/barrel within 6 months of resumption & little savings to buffer the impending catastrophe?

By the way, I hope you know foreign reserves & foreign investment inflow is even higher now than where Buhari met it!

you know what I've learned in holding little administrative post?
I've learnt to assume the position is in 'jeopardy'.....we all knew, the country was not in good shape and that was why we elected the integrity PMB, hoping he will restore the lost glory as some people do say but what do we get in return? blame game!
it's like Emery taking over Arsenal then after losing to City and Chelsea, results to blaming Wenger... that's stupid!

'Dasukied the money, Diezanied the money'.....that's not a point bro! after all they were probed and brought to justice. and where is the money recovered from Abacha's loot? heard he 'distributed' it to the poor...what a backward way of thinking!
why didn't Yaradua blam OBJ during his time?
is it because OBJ did well? hell no!.... Yaradua probably prepared for the worst and he was not shocked when elected unlike PMB who is blaming GEJ for every fault in his administration.

Never seen where a President appointed dead people before, PMB is just too much!

Foreign reserve maybe higher but foreign investment? is Lai in your name?
unfortunately, he will still be elected
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by QuotaSystem: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ardeyemite:

really?

Sadly, you have said nothing. Who told you a currency can recover so fast without an underpinning reserve and favorable balance of trade? How can the Naira recover that quickly when we are still importing millions of liters of fuel in dollars daily? Do you understand the concept of inflation and its triggers? The causes, effects and remedies of a mono-economy?

From your emboldened statements, our understanding of macroeconomics is vastly dissimilar hence continuing this discourse is vainglorious.

Cheers.
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by famosh: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ardeyemite:

I've learnt to assume the position is in 'jeopardy'.....we all knew, the country was not in good shape and that was why we elected the integrity PMB, hoping he will restore the lost glory as some people do say but what do we get in return? blame game!
it's like Emery taking over Arsenal then after losing to City and Chelsea, results to blaming Wenger... that's stupid!

'Dasukied the money, Diezanied the money'.....that's not a point bro! after all they were probed and brought to justice. and where is the money recovered from Abacha's loot? heard he 'distributed' it to the poor...what a backward way of thinking!
is it because OBJ did well? hell no!.... Yaradua probably prepared for the worst and he was not shocked when elected unlike PMB who is blaming GEJ for every fault in his administration.

Never seen where a President appointed dead people before, PMB is just too much!

When you don't know, you find out instead of displaying your ignorance!
I've attached a chart of our foreign direct investment in the past few years! You should be able to deduce the value as at May 2015 when Buhari assumed office & its recent value!

By the way, the fact that Dasuki or Diezani were probed (which hasn't even been concluded yet) doesn't change the reality that they wiped out our cash, our savings, that could have provided some buffer for the impending crisis!
Even with relatively high oil prices at about $80/barrel, Okonjo-Iweala was already warning of serious crisis ahead! States couldn't even pay salaries! How did you expect Nigeria to survive with our major source of income, crude oil, falling as low as $29/barrel within 6 months of Buhari's resumption & those mindless lootings? Do you know of the economic policies that would have worked? You could tell us o!

Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by AroleOduduwa(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
ReplyKING:
APC as a party is made up of educated and intelligent politicians. If you are from south-west, you will know how APC roll.

I was wondering why Saraki and Kwankwaso can't exercise patience till after 2023 before contesting under APC. Why are they eager to get what doesn't belong to them presently?

APC never forgive. When you betray them, they will kill you politically. I have witnessed their politics since the days of AD.

APC is just like a cult. You either dine with them and play the game of politics together or you betray and get killed politically.

Kwankwaso will loose Presidential election (Primary or General) and he will loose his seat at National assembly.

Saraki, APC will choose his sister has their candidate to face saraki.. I don't see Saraki returning to the National Assembly again.

Tambuwal, this man's story will teach a lot of people lesson.

Lol, wishful thinking but if it makes your biased mind happy.
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by SadiqharunaAdz: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
The decision maker has taken decision ours, is to watch and see.
Re: Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC by Justinah4real(f): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ardeyemite:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: APC Screening Appeal Committee Clear 12 Aspirants For Party's Primary / Kogi Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow In Q3 2020 / ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.