Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member (50566 Views)

List Of All CDS Groups And Their Functions / Which Is The Best CDS Group For Corpers? / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by omolorlarh: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2018
I never regretted joining the Charity cds group.
charity....touching lives Touching lives......charity we are.
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by tyeenigga(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2018
The list is incomplete with Band/ quarter guard. I served in Abj and we do guard of honour almost every month for Governor, minister. We also got our national cake
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Alimiyemi(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2018
MPU corper? shocked shocked shocked
omolorlarh:
I never regretted joining the Charity cds group.

charity....touching lives
Touching lives......charity we are.
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by chycco: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Stephenydaniel(f): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
Wat abt sport cds,nw u guz mkn me feel bad for being dia,i wanna cry
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Stephenydaniel(f): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
Wat abt sport cds, u guz mkn me feel bad for being dia,i wanna cry
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by LordRepz(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2018
Education and Adult literacy CDS group all the way...
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Press CDS anytime anyday. They turned me to a broadcaster, I never knew I could be a press man during NYSC. CDS is cool, if you are in the right CDS group.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by ImaIma1(f): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
My CDS group is not here...the most fun and best group...volleyball.

We travelled for competitions, got the best and less stressful place of primary assignment.

I miss it
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Paul112(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
tolulope1990:
How about NAFDAC?
no na LAWMA u 4 say
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Nedfed(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jessybliz:

I was the registrar during my own time.
Correct
Nice one
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Dotman2210(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
olaNL:
You forgot a very important one

*MDGs which is now SDGs CDS group.

Its like the father if all CDS.
You can say that again bro... Was the president then during service year, an interesting CDS... SDGs everyone everywhere
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Dotman2210(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
qanda:
Dateline 2010. I joined MDGs, it was fulfilling (Emure Ekiti). I hope the CDS now exists as SDG
Is now SDGs I served in Ekiti state, Ado to be precise and was the president of 2016 B

1 Like

Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Olubee22(f): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
OBS all the way.
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by yehmy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
24hoursreporter:

Yeah! It's a good CDS too, but I only listed top 7 remember!
Top 7 without Agro Allied You must be a joke grin
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by yehmy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Olubee22:
OBS all the way.
How orientation broadcasting Service take join Community Development Services

OBS - The only set of people in camp after those doctors that always think they are special undecided
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by MrMacinterchi1: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Edg still rock.
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by DrewMX(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Environmental CDS ginger!!! Really enjoyed mine @ Enugu state. Batch A 2017. It was fun with all the sweeping/cleaning, clearing of weeds, afforestation efforts and proper sensitization. It should among d list.
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by zidek(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
I was a member of Millennium Development Goals(MDGs) CDS of 2013 batch B, and we had seven 7 points agenda, i love the CDS group then, becos we had men and ladies that always debate and argue on a little thing, that can take a little solution to resolved! Seem we were the last set of the CDs cos at the end of our service year, our monthly contributions was given back to us!
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Nyela(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
bravesoul247:
wow... That's great @bolded. Its good you had to give out what you didnt need anymore. Where did you serve
what she needed not anymore, man thats Savage, lol
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by biomedics(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nothing great about the scheme, total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Olubee22(f): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
yehmy:
How orientation broadcasting Service take join Community Development Services

OBS - The only set of people in camp after those doctors that always think they are special undecided

Aunty, I don't know about any other place but everyone that were part of OBS during my time became members of Editorial group. As a member of Editorial group, I worked as a presenter on Corpers' forum at Nasarawa Broadcasting Service(TV).

Yea, we're important o. In case you do not know, that magazine you collected during POP was compiled and produced by this same group.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Wisdomhood: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nedfed:
#4. Road Safety Group
The best CDS so far I was the C-in-C during my set

I was the Registrar in my time!!!
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Olubee22:

Aunty, I don't know about any other place but everyone that were part of OBS during my time became members of Editorial group. As a member of Editorial group, I worked as a presenter on Corpers' forum at Nasarawa Broadcasting Service(TV).

Yea, we're important o. In case you do not know, that magazine you collected during POP was compiled and produced by this same group.

Tell them oo. That's how it is everywhere, OBS is automatically the Editorial CDS and the most special CDS group. We have also been getting invitations for free radio as TV presentations here in Oyo state.
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Greyworld: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hennyola:

One sound!
One living band!

1 Like

Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Greyworld: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
tyeenigga:
The list is incomplete with Band/ quarter guard. I served in Abj and we do guard of honour almost every month for Governor, minister. We also got our national cake
Mean while Ogunband Brigade remains d best sha
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by jibs4lv(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Proudly no 2 back then in Nasarawa State, glory be to God.
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by Olubee22(f): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Neyoor:

Tell them oo. That's how it is everywhere, OBS is automatically the Editorial CDS and the most special CDS group. We have also been getting invitations for free radio as TV presentations here in Oyo state.

I still don't know why people beef OBS/Editorial group. We did not get any preferential treatments except PPA sha grin.
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by bravesoul247(m): 12:57am On Sep 10, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I'm still serving. Just started, actually. Lagos.
That's Nice... I'm guessing your PPA is in a school right?
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by bravesoul247(m): 12:59am On Sep 10, 2018
Nyela:

what she needed not anymore, man thats Savage, lol
wasn't trying to be Savage bro, believe me.
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2018
bravesoul247:
That's Nice... I'm guessing your PPA is in a school right?

Lol. Not at all.
Re: 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member by gevans(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
benob:

How was service!!
What is it about?
Plus is it possible to change once cds after being given a group already

Service was great! SERVICOM also known as Service Delivery cds group is one of the best cds group CMs can join. its activities cut across all cds and it include: sensitization, training and restraining etc. yes u can change CDS group it is very possible.

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Corper Who Got A Gift From Govenor Abubakar In Bauchi During POP .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.