Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,526 members, 7,958,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Soccer Viewing Centre @ Ikeja - Higher Class - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soccer Viewing Centre @ Ikeja - Higher Class (1411 Views)

Poll: Is the Price Reasonable @ N500 for A/C, Bass sound, Cinema style, in fact, comfort ?

Very bad: 33% (1 vote)
No: 66% (2 votes)
Maybe: 0% (0 votes)
Yes: 0% (0 votes)
Excellent: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre / Soccer Viewing Centers - Should They Be Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Viewing Centre @ Ikeja - Higher Class by sament: 3:15am On Jul 02, 2010
Pls I need advice. I want to establish a soccer viewing center @ Ikeja near computer village with the following
>>Well Air Conditioned (Coool)
>>Sales of Drinks - Beer & Other drinks
>>Quality Bass Sound
>>Laaaaarge Screen
>>Excellent Interior decoration
>>Cinema-like Look & Feel
>>Chairs on a sloping platform so no one's head blocks the other due to the very large screen.
>> etc

Am concerned about the required registration authorities since its in a very noticeable region @ d top of a Two-story building.
And also the price. I intend charging N300 - N500.

The place have a capacity of only about 45 people seated comfortably.
Any Advice or Input based on the demographics & price?
I'll really appreciate.

RECAP:
Location: Ikeja - *very close to General hospital, Ikeja shopping plaza, and computer village
Capacity: 45 seaters
Price: N300 -N500 per match
Features: A/C + conducive & fine environment, & Toilet
Sound: 1st Class sound output with bass
Experience: As classy & fun-filled as possible
Re: Soccer Viewing Centre @ Ikeja - Higher Class by soloqy: 4:56am On Jul 02, 2010
The 300-500 naira per match, is it inclusive of the drinks/popcorn? If they still have to buy your drinks after paying that to watch a match, then you better have a re-think.

Also, I hope you know you have to pay HITV the fee for a commercial package?
Re: Soccer Viewing Centre @ Ikeja - Higher Class by sament: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2010
Sology, thanks man.
The money isn't inclusive of porpcorn/drinks. We intend selling quality experience but am concerned about t the demographics.
I think HITV comercial bouquet is about N20,000
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wife's Voodoo Destroyed Ghana's Goalkeeper's(richard Kingson) Career / Best And Accurate Soccer Prediction Pc App / Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting- goal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.