Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me (22845 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
LadySarah:
Oga ,finish honeymoon fast and come and tell your own part.If in truth that's what you did,may your p..is shrink.

Madam,you don't know a rapist by mere physical appearance.you are just trying to exonerate yourself.

which yeye honey moon he dey do that is more important than his image. can't he cut short his honey moon ni.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ihatelove:
Them just wan destroy this man career, if indeed she was raped, why bring it up now after so many years? The end game is to destroy his career
if indeed she was raped and raw end game is to destroy his career Abeg who start the game? no be the foolish man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by atiku07(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
which yeye honey moon he dey do that is more important than his image. can't he cut short his honey moon ni.

No he can not cause it can not be done twice. the deed has been done when he is done with his new bride he would face whatever square and fair u all ar ignoramuses we will all see the end of this some women can be evil what am seeing here might just be a case of promised marriage and he failed to fulfill and she is all out to deal with him we go soo know. however am not disputing the fact that he might have raped people in the past but we should not join the band wagon of "hey he raped her he mus be brought down" whatever the fact linda has should be laid bare also whatever fact he has too shouuld be laid bare and linda too should stop acting like one demi God abeg. in conclusion let him finish whatever he is doing he would address the issue no one can pull him out by force not for a case of many years ago and the complainat felt when he is getting married is the right time to speak up yeye !
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
LadySarah:
Oga ,finish honeymoon fast and come and tell your own part.If in truth that's what you did,may your p..is shrink.

Madam,you don't know a rapist by mere physical appearance.you are just trying to exonerate yourself.

Before you pray for his penis to shrink, think of his wife who is a woman like you. What shall it profit you to see another woman's husband penis shrink?

4 Likes

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by poseidon12: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
LadySarah:

Don't mind the stupid lady, telling us she doesn't see the man as a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
atiku07:

No he can not cause it can not be done twice. the deed has been done when he is done with his new bride he would face whatever square and fair u all ar ignoramuses we will all see the end of this some women can be evil what am seeing here might just be a case of promised marriage and he failed to fulfill and she is all out to deal with him we go soo know. however am not disputing the fact that he might have raped people in the past but we should not join the band wagon of "hey he raped her he mus be brought down" whatever the fact linda has should be laid bare also whatever fact he has too shouuld be laid bare and linda too should stop acting like one demi God abeg. in conclusion let him finish whatever he is doing he would address the issue no one can pull him out by force not for a case of many years ago and the complainat felt when he is getting married is the right time to speak up yeye !
u are right.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by poseidon12: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
killsmith:
There must be a capital punishment for women who wrongly accuse men of rape.....

And on men who are proven to have committed rape.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by sweetgala(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
hopexter:

You can imagine! This lady claimed she wasn't around but from her story, she completely took his side without finding out if it truly happened or not and that's not fair. undecided

She backed him because the original occupation would seem to indicate she was present

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by Atamo: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:

You care to read his response?
http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/07/theo-ukpaa-i-was-player-and-i-broke-many-hearts-i-never-raped-emilia-samuel
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by 12345baba(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Make Linda ready for law suit
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
We don't need testimonies... We've already condemned him.
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by safarigirl(f): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
he hasn't been found guilty, you are already judging d guy.. You ladies sef
somebody that Linda Ikeji has already cut warning that she will expose him if he continues lying.

That one no get case. If he had one, he would have instituted it in court long ago, instead of working on marriage that may still fail if this keeps up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Atamo:

You care to read his response?
http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/07/theo-ukpaa-i-was-player-and-i-broke-many-hearts-i-never-raped-emilia-samuel
seen, have you seen Linda's response to him?

He should respond to that one. Theo has been accuses by MULTIPLE women, not just one woman. You people will just be sleeping on NL and getting scraps when there are so many other avenues to gather information. Una go come dey drag people go back with outdated info

2 Likes

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by deebrownneymar: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
I believe the man is guilty. Linda Ikeji has seen solid evidence against him and have threatened to share and to throw him in jail if he misyarns.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by dingbang(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
safarigirl:
somebody that Linda Ikeji has already cut warning that she will expose him if he continues lying.

That one no get case. If he had one, he would have instituted it in court long ago, instead of working on marriage that may still fail if this keeps up.
he is still innocent as far as law is concerned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
safarigirl:
seen, have you seen Linda's response to him?

He should respond to that one. Theo has been accuses by MULTIPLE women, not just one woman. You people will just be sleeping on NL and getting scraps when there are so many other avenues to gather information. Una go come dey drag people go back with outdated info

I read it on instablognaija about 5days ago.

Doesn't still matter because only a competent court of law can declare him guilty not you or Linda ikeji.
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by patrickcollins: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
dominique:

Don't mind her. She wasn't there, she didn't know what transpired between the accuser and the accused. Because she has interacted with him a few times, she feels it's enough to say he doesn't look like a rapist. Was she expecting him to carry a rapist tag on his forehead?
Have the girl provided anything to prove she was raped by him, why did she not report the case or confide in some persons, so we should take her by her words
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by enonche85(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
killsmith:
There must be a capital punishment for women who wrongly accuse men of rape.....

I will so deal with any lady who falsely accuse me of rape legally ehn!...that she'll go to publicly apologise on CNN!.
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by Sarang(f): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
MrWondah:
The only reason I fear women these days is rape accusation.
"The phrase because I'm a woman" has been used several times by women to intimidate men.
While I am against any form of forced sex, I try as much as possible to avoid such situation.
They ask of help, you refuse, they accuse you of rape even though its consensual. You need a night stand they failed in attach, they call you out for rape.
They see you have a bright future, you refuse to tag them along, they blackmail you and accuse you of rape.
I'd rather be disgraced by an olosho than allow any girl ruin my career with false rape accusation.

Carry your bright future and leave women alone nah.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by MrWondah(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sarang:

Carry your bright future and leave women alone nah.. undecided
Na them dey rush me

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by DMerciful(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kanwuliajara.... Where have you been
KanwuliaExtra:
Another “Bill Cosby” of Nigeria?
Nigeria has too MANY occultic, sexual predators in form of MEN!

Nigerian men cannot be TRUSTED with young girls! Always looking to turn them to sex objects. After derailing their lives, they will be called OLOSHOs by the same useless men folk on and offline.

MOST Nigerian females have been molested while trying to seek or MAINTAIN employment.
I praise victims who speak up for NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ALWAYS!

Let the allegations be proved or disproved.
May the wicked NEVER go unpunished!
Amen.
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by iamdapsyj(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
dominique:
Is this the best character witness he could come up with?

You seem to be a misandrist ....
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by Sarang(f): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
MrWondah:

Na them dey rush me

Lol since you are Dangote nah..
Akuo gi kupu gi ahia ugbua shishi will not even fall.. rush ko rush ni.. who is rushing poverty
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by vickydevoka(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
MrWondah:
The only reason I fear women these days is rape accusation.
"The phrase because I'm a woman" has been used several times by women to intimidate men.
While I am against any form of forced sex, I try as much as possible to avoid such situation.
They ask of help, you refuse, they accuse you of rape even though its consensual. You need a night stand they failed in attach, they call you out for rape.
They see you have a bright future, you refuse to tag them along, they blackmail you and accuse you of rape.
I'd rather be disgraced by an olosho than allow any girl ruin my career with false rape accusation.
so keep fucking oloshos
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by Godaboveall2: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ihatelove:
Them just wan destroy this man career, if indeed she was raped, why bring it up now after so many years? The end game is to destroy his career
Summary; d art of good timing.
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by Ihatelove(f): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Godaboveall2:

Summary; d art of good timing.
I agree with you, perfect timing
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by MrWondah(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Sarang:

Lol since you are Dangote nah..
Akuo gi kupu gi ahia ugbua shishi will not even fall.. rush ko rush ni.. who is rushing poverty
Well unfortunately I'm not as poor and wretched as you are.
My monthly data subscription will comfortably feed you, 4 good square meals a day, plus your recharge transportation and other monthly expenses
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by topy78: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
LadySarah:

Nawa for you too o. whats with all your assertions that he raped her? so now every cry of rape from a lady means the man should be crucified without any chance of defense? Can't you sense that the lady is clearly on a revenge mission! Haba!! Maybe you delight in the fall of another man and the ruining of his new wife's joy by clearly supporting the destruction of her new family. let that fool leak her wounds and live the family alone. Abi why now? isn't it late?
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by topy78: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
Nawa for you too o. so you are now sure he rape her abi? Haba!! Maybe you delight in the fall of another man and the ruining of his new wife's joy by clearly supporting the destruction of her new family. let that fool leak her wounds and live the family alone. Abi why now? isn't it late to cry wolf? how many times did she claim he raped her? why did she put her brain?
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
topy78:
Nawa for you too o. so you are now sure he rape her abi? Haba!! Maybe you delight in the fall of another man and the ruining of his new wife's joy by clearly supporting the destruction of her new family. let that fool leak her wounds and live the family alone. Abi why now? isn't it late to cry wolf? how many times did she claim he raped her? why did she put her brain?
u don't get me. I said he shud rather pause d honeymoon to defend d allegations
Re: Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me by topy78: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
u don't get me. I said he shud rather pause d honeymoon to defend d allegations
pls forgive me friend. I was set in rage with the ways many Nairalanders think. yes, Rape against women is a taboo! But Its such a shame that the plays of this time and days had made many (esp. ladies) to think all men are just animals, many of which are victims of jealousy and bitterness too have been blindly dammed for the mare fact that a lady cried wolf. Please try to read between the lines of stories. Don't just close the door on the defendant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Valentine With Husband, Prince Odi Okojie / OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! / Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.