Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lilian Afegbai Reveals Her Real Age, Fans Blast Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Reveals Her Real Age, Fans Blast Her (418 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Reveals Her Real Age, Fans Blast Her by InforOrbit: 5:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Nollywood actress, Lilian Afegbai angers her fan after she declared her ‘real age’ on Instagram.

She made this known by posting one of her adorable photos online in which she reveals she’s 26yrs. This is after Lilian won the award for Best Indigenous Language Movies or TV Series – Igbo.

After winning the award, she felt the need to reintroduce herself to her fans.

She wrote;
“Let me re-introduce myself.
I am Lilian Afegbai,
I am 26 years old,
I am an actor and a producer,
I am an AMVCA winner,
I Pray and I slay,
Center stage is where I’m at,
World domination is where I’m headed”.

But one of her fans was quick to blast her and called her a liar, saying the actress is actually 30 years old, because they attended the same secondary school.

Some fans shared the same opinion with this fan, while other fans and ex-schoolmate didn’t.
See their conversation below.
https://www.informationorbit.com/lilian-afegbai-reveals-her-real-age-fans-blast-her/

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals Her Real Age, Fans Blast Her by maxnedu11(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2018
Life is awkward some women reduces age to appear young some men increases theirs to appear matured.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Dedication Of Super Eagles Star, Moses Simon's Daughter / Ex-nba Jason Maxiell Confesses Before Wife How He Slept With 341 Women [VIDEO] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.