Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ex-nba Jason Maxiell Confesses Before Wife How He Slept With 341 Women [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-nba Jason Maxiell Confesses Before Wife How He Slept With 341 Women [VIDEO] (422 Views)

Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / Ex-basketballer Says He Slept With 341 Women / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-nba Jason Maxiell Confesses Before Wife How He Slept With 341 Women [VIDEO] by iamocheme: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Former basketball player, Jason Maxiell, has revealed how he laid down with 341 ladies throughout his life.
Maxiell said this when he showed up on a TV show, Iyanla Fix My Life, staggered his wife with his confessions. Despite the fact that his wife, Brandi, knew her husband had been unfaithful, the reality tv star plainly didn’t know about the degree of his betrayal until the broadcast discussion, reported by Bet.com
At the point when the show’s host, Iyanla Vanzant inquired as to whether the number of ladies he deceived with surpassed 50, he didn’t deny it, however, stated, “341 women. But I did do it.”

Inquired as to why he did it, Maxiell, stated, “Just to stay away.”

When he was asked how was able to manage to do so, the superstar stated that “Before it was easy to do. It was pleasure. But when I found my wife it became difficult.

In the video of the show available on the internet, his wife was obviously vexed, but didn’t say much other than “that’s disgusting.”

Iyanla at that point asked her for what good reason the possibility of her husband’s laying down with more than 50 ladies is “disgusting” rather than the 10 ladies he had just said. Brandi battled back tears while saying, “8 was a lot for me.”

At this point, she strolled off the set.

Brandi and Jason got married in 2010 and have been together for 17 years now.

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/ex-nba-jason-maxiell-confesses-wife-slept-341-women-video/

Re: Ex-nba Jason Maxiell Confesses Before Wife How He Slept With 341 Women [VIDEO] by Solidkay(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Too bad the program didn't fix their marriage,
honestly some things are better left unsaid.
Re: Ex-nba Jason Maxiell Confesses Before Wife How He Slept With 341 Women [VIDEO] by Emvico34: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
341 ? this man is worst than buhari.
Re: Ex-nba Jason Maxiell Confesses Before Wife How He Slept With 341 Women [VIDEO] by Ehiscotch(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Emvico34:
341 ? this man is worst than buhari.
LOL. I really thought it was a really big number until I did a little maths.

Let's say he slept with 40 different women in 365 days. Then in ten years that's 400 women.

It seems impossible but being an NBA star and being quite rich it wouldn't take much from him to get into bed with women.

Do you know how many ladies would open their legs for Wizkid and Davido if they want it everyday, 365?

1 Like

Re: Ex-nba Jason Maxiell Confesses Before Wife How He Slept With 341 Women [VIDEO] by DABREEZYTOS(f): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
341? shocked.....if na woman get this kind body count,,,,,i know some men on NL will bash her till she commits suicide ni....after all dz,i'm sure the wife go still forgive am

(1) (Reply)

Ex Big Brother Naija Contestant, Bisola Aiyeola Flaunts Makeup Free Face (pics) / Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth and His Wife At His 40th Birthday Party / Tonto Dikeh Bags Most Valuable Player Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.