Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

So Much Evil In The Land - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Much Evil In The Land (621 Views)

Why Do Atheists Blame God For Evil In The World When They Don't Believe In Him? / If God Really Loves Us, Why Did He Permit So Much Evil ? / PLB Editorial- Why Is There So Much Evil In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Much Evil In The Land by desiredhome: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2018
I am not understanding why there are Churches every where yet evil still abound, Wickedness is on the increase, what is the reason? shocked shocked shocked
Re: So Much Evil In The Land by delishpot: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2018
Cos people follow religion for what they can get out of it. They dont care about godly life they only want breakthrough. So yes relgious places eg churches are packed full but not full of people who seek to trully worship God with every thing they got. The people in religious places are there to decieve God into blessing them. They think their presence would mean something to God. Its funny how people think they can fool God into thinking they deserve blessing by sowing seed offering or doing charity. God is not mocked! He can raise a better person and bless him to do those same things.

3 Likes

Re: So Much Evil In The Land by dingbang(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2018
Christians don't practice what is being preached
Re: So Much Evil In The Land by hopefulLandlord: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2018
desiredhome:
I am not understanding why there are Churches every where yet evil still abound, Wickedness is on the increase, what is the reason? shocked shocked shocked

Good question.

1 Like

Re: So Much Evil In The Land by delkuf(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2018
brother, it is not about church. It is about two things. it is about if you have a pastor to teach you the thing, and what you do with the right thing you taught.

1 Like

Re: So Much Evil In The Land by Lomprico2: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2018
End time!
Re: So Much Evil In The Land by Nukilia: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2018
I don't understand how people go to church without electricity in their homes...

I find it hard to correlate how people drive on very bad roads to church and pray for some invisible force to fix the roads...

I don't really get it why people don't challenge the government to fix our decaying health infrastructure while we are being conned by religious charlatans...

Have we lost our brains? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: So Much Evil In The Land by desiredhome: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
You are very correct, this is high level of greed which is the reason they are easily scammed by the pulpit scammers.
Some of them have being sewing seed for over 20 years yet they are deep in poverty. This is what is called mental slavery angry angry angry angry sad angry angry angry angry angry angry
delishpot:
Cos people follow religion for what they can get out of it. They dont care about godly life they only want breakthrough. So yes relgious places eg churches are packed full but not full of people who seek to trully worship God with every thing they got. The people in religious places are there to decieve God into blessing them. They think their presence would mean something to God. Its funny how people think they can fool God into thinking they deserve blessing by sowing seed offering or doing charity. God is not mocked! He can raise a better person and bless him to do those same things.
Re: So Much Evil In The Land by desiredhome: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
So many brains have been hypnotized, that is the reason a lot of Church goers worship their pastor instead of God, they don't believe their pastor can do wrong thing, when a pastor will ask his members to eat grass and they will eat it. cry cry cry cry cry
Nukilia:
I don't understand how people go to church without electricity in their homes...

I find it hard to correlate how people drive on very bad roads to church and pray for some invisible force to fix the roads...

I don't really get it why people don't challenge the government to fix our decaying health infrastructure while we are being conned by religious charlatans...

Have we lost our brains? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: So Much Evil In The Land by pressplay411(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
desiredhome:
So many brains have been hypnotized, that is the reason a lot of Church goers worship their pastor instead of God, they don't believe their pastor can do wrong thing, when a pastor will ask his members to eat grass and they will eat it. cry cry cry cry cry

Hi Desiredhome
Some of your commenters have answered you correctly but you have not listened. You have chosen to stick with your own opinion.
Since you've already concluded, why ask the question in the first place?

The best thing you can do when you open a thread is to yourself learn from it. Learn from other opinions. Sift through carefully to find sense in it.

That once helped me, I hope it helps you too.

(1) (Reply)

Null / How TB Joshua Predicted The Death Of George Bush / Theodicy And The Creation Of EVIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.