Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pa Single Picks APGA Nomination Forms, Says Umuahia Not Yet Developed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Single Picks APGA Nomination Forms, Says Umuahia Not Yet Developed (317 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Picks APGA Nomination Form For Senate / Uche Okonkwo Obtains APGA Nomination Form For House Of Reps (Photos) / Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pa Single Picks APGA Nomination Forms, Says Umuahia Not Yet Developed by chuksahamefule: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Mr. Mba Ndubuisi John has purchased the APGA nomination and expression of interest forms to contest the Abia House Of Assembly election into the Umuahia Central State constituency seat.

Mba Ndubuisi an ABSU trained Government and public administration graduate, who is popularly called Pa Single by his friends and admirers purchased the forms at the APGA state headquarters on Friday 7th September 2018, addressing the press shortly after purchasing his nomination forms, accompanied by friends and supporters, Pa Single an ICT guru and the Managing Director, Saap Tech Nigeria Limited, an ICT consulting firm that specializes on Data Centre infrastructure, Power and alternative energy said the era of going to the house of Assembly by incompetent people just for pecuniary reasons and political settlements is over, he said the reasons why we have always had a non performing legislature is because the wrong people have always been sent to the legislature and most of them end up not even raising their hands to contribute to the proceedings of the house till the end of the tenure of that legislative assembly.

Pa Single said, I have not come to take but to give to my people, I grew up as an urban boy, I schooled here and I am well known around Umuahia, I also possess the requisite credentials and capacity to effectively represent and attract development to Umuahia urban.

It is shocking that Umuahia being a state capital have not developed beyond where Sam Mbakwe left it in the early eighties, it is indeed shameful.

He said, I decided to vent my aspirations on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance because I believes in the party’s ideologies and the capacity of Dr. Alex Otti to give us the Abia of our dreams, he ended by saying that politics is for the development of the people and that he will ensure if given the opportunity.

Re: Pa Single Picks APGA Nomination Forms, Says Umuahia Not Yet Developed by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Imagine! With all Abia developers in Lagos and in the diaspora?

Igbo amaka

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Pays N100 To Collect New APC Membership Card / Since August: Boko Harram Killed Solider, Olalekan Kareem / Bill Gates Reveals The Only Way Out Of Poverty For Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.