Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation (23070 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Family Welcomes Him After Release From Prison (Photos) / Matawalle's $2m Bribe Allegation: We Do Not Trade Words With Suspects - EFCC / Abubakar Malami Denies NDDC Bribe Allegation, Calls For Exposure Of Culprits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by foreshore(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by Bizibi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Either the president is handicapped or he is directly involved in some of the scandals.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by holuphisayor(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Integrity is one word greatly abused by Nigerian leaders.

Hmmm, Mr. Integrity.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by slivertongue: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kyari's days are numbered
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by battymann: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by conyema12(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
This country has no president. All it has is a group of cabals running its affairs. And they are bent on running it aground. Thats is why all progressives policies are enacted only when PMB is away from the country.

Unfortunately a certain religious and ethnic group has been blinded into believing that PMB is the messiah and should be given another opportunity in 2019.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by CharleyBright(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Can anyone just wake up to accuse a President Senior Aide as the (Thief ) Chief of Staff like that without truth knowing the implicatiin?
Abba Kyari is a pure crook. He has been involved in many corrupt acts and the President Buhari doesnt see anything wrong with that.
If it was an opposition member involved, the DSS and EFCC will jump all over the case, but they run away from this one cos it involves Buhari man. APC and Buhari people can be corrupt and thats okay be EFCC.
God Punish APC govt and their fighting corruption campaign.
Useless thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by Oluwaseyi456(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Abba yari is a thief
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by Royalfurnitures: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Trust. me, nothing will come out of the scandal, Buhari will cover him up

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture collections today

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by Oblang(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Abba Kyari needs a better defence than this nonsense he is spewing ...Did your aid collect 29 million Naira from your nephew or not ?!!!!!!

Can u read at all?
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by Kvngjaymie(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Firefire:

It must be Jonathan, his administration ‘berry kworupt’.
'Berry berry kworupt my brazza'

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by omosighoisaacs1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Asquare84:
This no defence at all on the part of kyari please come out and defend yourself
That reminds me... We used to have one grass cutter in Aso rock that year... Where is he now? I heard he is the campaign chairman for one presidential candidate in his home state���
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by contigiency(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Asquare84:
This no defence at all on the part of kyari please come out and defend yourself

May be he should go and start shouting in every village square in Nigeria or possibly at eagle square Abuja that he is innocent, just to serve your curiosity.

He has instructed his lawyer to sue his accuser, so the man in question will come forward with his evidence, and you are saying that it is not enough. Please what honorable and lawful approach would you have followed if you were in his position. Kindly give an honest answer.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by Doyin2(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Both the giver and taker of bribe are criminals.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by EdoBoy90(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
Am so glad the brekete family radio are following up on this issue. I jus can't wait for when dey will demand for Mallam Abba Kyari's presence in their radio house.

All these my lawyer this my lawyer dat na wash.
Simple question, did u meet with the man and discuss anything regarding procurement of cars??

The man even mentioned hotel you guys met and said he's sure the hotel has cctv cameras.

Wat of the account he paid into??

In fact with approval, network provider can make provision the calls made between the accuser and Mallam Abba Kyari.
So all this bleating no be him

Brekete family has demanded for his presence on Saturday. This coming Saturday. We will listen to him live and direct
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by fof1: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/abba-kyari-finally-breaks-silence-n29-9m-bribe-allegation/amp

MY FRIEND, BEING A PRESIDENTIAL AIDE OR BEING IN VILLA OR APC IS NOT AN EXCUSE. U ARE NOT A SAINT OR FREE OF STAINED CONSCIENCE. DO NOT HIDE UNDER D GUISE OF LAWYERS, COME OUT CLEARLY AND DEFEND THIS SINGULAR ACCUSATION. U HV KEPT MUTE FOR TOO LONG. FACE THE MAN INVOLVED AND D POLICE DSP INVOLVED, AND STOP GIVING EXCUSES. THIS UR PIECE DOESN'T EXONERATE U FROM GUILT. HEED D INVITATION BY BREKETE RADIO TO CLEAR ALL, ALL D STORIES SURROUNDING THIS UR THIEFRY OR CORRUPT DEALINGS IN THIS "HOLY" APC GOVT.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by CheapDataGuy: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
EdoBoy90:

Brekete family has demanded for his presence on Saturday. This coming Saturday. We will listen to him live and direct

Saturday?? Meaning they will air it on monday right??

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by Splashme: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Barawo, thieves, ole
Abba Kyari
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by LordofNaija: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Who's talking about integrity here grin The same Abbas Kyari that we sacked from UBA cos of Forex fraud. Those expecting Buhari to sack Kyari are simply wasting their time. Kyari is criminaly smart and an asset to this administration

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by win2kwire: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nigeria has two presidents: Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari - and Pussycat Buhari
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by israelmao(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
That integrity is not even there in the first therefore there is nothing to stain.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by ElectroLyte: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
This man resemble Abacha no be small
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by blackmantis: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2018

His accuser said he had written a petition to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) but the commission refused to treat it, insisting that it could not investigate the president’s aide.

Bako, who is from Bama, Borno state, told Berekete Family that when he lost his father, Kyari came to commiserate with the family and then promised him the contract.

He said on getting to Abuja, he met with Kyari at Caledonia Hotel, Maitama, four times.

Bako alleged that Kyari asked him to pay Ado some money to facilitate the award of the contract.

He said he approached a friend who lent him some money, adding that he also sold his property in order to raise the N29.9 million which he allegedly used in facilitating the contract.

Only a mad man will use his two legs and go to EFCC without any TANGIBLE EVIDENCE and accuse the chief of staff to the president of fraud.....

There is no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by 2016v2017: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
limeta:
They all now men of intergrity
Looters and terrorists
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by electropiz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
So many revelations about this matter, its interesting to know that all these men come from bama in Bornu state, the same bama that boko haram boys had a field day over the Nigerian army....... Think about it....
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by wildernessVoice: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=franchasng post=71041828]Good decision , meanwhile
[/quote

Pls note Pms increase is from #87 to #145
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by Ikopimazzz: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
gaby:

I'm very sure the accusers have enough damning proofs and evidences to make you swallow your pride and arrogance, if not Ordinary Ahmed Isah wouldn't have aired this episode on berekete.

Those the gods wish to incinerate, they first make mad.

The mtn case was a case of calumny and the handiwork of your detractors, and now this.

My only problem and fear in all of this is the above crossed statement in the quote. It is evident that the EFCC is simply ineffectual, independent and a tool for witch hunting dissents and oppositions.

But make no mistakes, all of una day go break well one day.

I truly hope he carries on his libel suit and we shall be entertained with more information on this and other sagas yet to be unveiled.

In a sane clime, you should have honourably resigned your position before coming out to clear the air on this shameful accusation of thievery and corruption.

We'll get there one day.

Make una go enjoy my siggy joor

Well spoken(abi written)...!
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by gaby(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ikopimazzz:

Well spoken(abi written)...!

Thank you joor..the two follow no fear...lol
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by Tfashm: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
That is a friend to Mr president and no money to pay minimum wages
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by kabillionaire(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
They're using our Commonwealth as family business, God will expose them one by one.
This Abba Kyari was mentioned in that MTN bribery saga that time na
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by Justinah4real(f): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
contigiency:

May be he should go and start shouting in every village square in Nigeria or possibly at eagle square Abuja that he is innocent, just to serve your curiosity.

He has instructed his lawyer to sue his accuser, so the man in question will come forward with his evidence, and you are saying that it is not enough. Please what honorable and lawful approach would you have followed if you were in his position. Kindly give an honest answer.

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
Am so glad the brekete family radio are following up on this issue. I jus can't wait for when dey will demand for Mallam Abba Kyari's presence in their radio house.

All these my lawyer this my lawyer dat na wash.
Simple question, did u meet with the man and discuss anything regarding procurement of cars??

The man even mentioned hotel you guys met and said he's sure the hotel has cctv cameras.

Wat of the account he paid into??

In fact with approval, network provider can make provision the calls made between the accuser and Mallam Abba Kyari.
So all this bleating no be him

No one needs approval 4rm network providers dis days wen all ur incoming and outgoing calls are on auto recording. It helps alot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Bayelsa: Would PDP Have Won If Alaibe Were The Governorship Candidate? / Kwankwaso Did Not Congratulate Tinubu — NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.