Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Best Graduating Student Gets Live Chicken, Yam Tuber As Gift - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Graduating Student Gets Live Chicken, Yam Tuber As Gift (453 Views)

High School Student Gets Naked On Instagram Live To Beg For Views And Followers / Best Graduating Student Of Covenant University / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Graduating Student Gets Live Chicken, Yam Tuber As Gift by Bobo1000: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2018
Best Graduating Student, Mr. Best Somadina Nwabuwa, a graduate from the Department of Mass Communication, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), formerly Anambra State University, has been celebrated for his exceptional feat.
Nwabuwa received an award from an online news platform, massmediang to celebrate his achievement.

He was given an undisclosed sum of money, a live chicken and yam tuber by the news platform, an organisaton known for celebrating excellence in communication education using agricultural products. .

The presentation was made today, at the Francis Oladele stand, at the Igbariam campus of the institution.
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/09/best-graduating-student-gets-live-chicken-yam-tuber-as-gift.html

Re: Best Graduating Student Gets Live Chicken, Yam Tuber As Gift by justseyi(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2018
The future of this country scares me.

www.studentvillage.one

(1) (Reply)

I Had My Destiny In My Hands - Writeup On The Mind / Nigerian Man Narrates How His Penis Saved Him From Going To Jail And Cheating / Https://www.hotsupplementboost.com/bio-tech-pro-male-enhancement/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.