Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (44042 Views)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Ademolu2002(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
JoelSavage:

https://www.modernghana.com/news/880926/the-mystery-surrounding-creation-and-life-after-death.html

How did Charles Darwin come into existence? Could he have told the world how he was made?
The Bible says 'the fool says in his heart, there's no God'
God knows that fools exist and that something like this will come up and that's why it's written in the bible.
Darwin and those that believe in Darwinian theories are fools. Can we beat the majestic creatures of God: the oceans, the seas, the birds, the gigantic creatures in the forest and under the water?
Scientists can only tell us the atmospheric composition but not how they're formed. They can only talk about the existence of planets but not their creation. Scientists can only do research on the things the Almighty had already created but not how they were created.
As intelligent as they claim to be, has anybody world over been able to create such organ as Kidney, Liver, eye etc but they can only do transplant.
Can anyone explain wonder works of God?
Wombless woman having children, Someone with SS becoming AA and many more?
We should cease deceiving ourselves, there's no doubt to the existence of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by seunmsg(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
adedayoa2:
I have no ready answer anywhere. Its not in the Bible that stillborns will make heaven but even children that didn't die and are not up to that 'age of accountability', what do I mean?Deu.1:39 Having a knowledge of good and evil. Now, stillborns die immediately without even knowing their mothers, those who die in innocence are covered by Christ's atonement and mercy. All I'm saying is the penalty for sin is hell but this baby never sinned. Ref: Quora

She was not a stillborn. She lived normally for three days before dying. The Bible verse you referenced didn't talk about children making heaven but God taking them to the promised land.

I recognised the fact that you admitted having no ready made answer. Your response also negates the claim of another Christian brother that I responded to initially. He claimed only people who got born again will make heaven without exemption.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by adedayoa2(f): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
seunmsg:

She was not a stillborn. She lived normally for three days before dying. The Bible verse you referenced didn't talk about children making heaven but God taking them to the promised land.

I recognised the fact that you admitted having no ready made answer. Your response also negates the claim of another Christian brother that I responded to initially. He claimed only people who got born again will make heaven without exemption.
the bible verse talked about accountability. The baby did not have the ability to choose between right or wrong.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Hhenryy: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
0balufonlll:

Given that you acknowledged the varying religious opinions per religion, I am compelled to share that of mine.

Yoruba traditional religion/philosophy says that the after life for a person is reincarnation into the same family/lineage over & over but this is influenced by the role required of the person to reincarnate and their status is determined by their previous life. Hence, reward for each person is here on this earth. You’ll always come back to suffer or enjoy whatever you did in the past life.

This assertion doesn't make sense. Let me ask you a simple question, do you have any memory of your past life?

If you cant remember, then what is the essence or rationale for making someone suffer from what he/she has no knowledge of? How does he/she feel remorseful and make corrections and live a better life?

On the other way around, if it's inform of a compensation, how will the individual appreciate it? When the individual doesn't even know what he/she did to warrant it.

The idea of reincarnation doesn't make sense because it has a lot of flaws, the above example is one of its numerous flaws.

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by PotatoSalad(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sheungbengar:

There is a movie titled #GET OUT.. Watch it
I have. Psychopaths. Remove someone brain and put in another body lol
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by vaxx: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hhenryy:

This assertion doesn't make sense. Let me ask you a simple question, do you have any memory of your past life?
Not directed at me but feel like answering....it make sense, it just that you are yet to understand it.With regards to your question....the recall of past life invent is closer to reconstruction. Memory naturally fade, degrade and even upgrade but never deleted. Just like a formatted computer. the old operating system can still be retrieved with the aid of retriver software. Well, merge of cluster of related memories can become the present. Such memory of island appear forgotten until an association connected to the island and bring back a whole word. So in human, finding the trace of forgotten memmory is like an archaeologist trying to reconstruct the ancient Greek city of troy which was built over and over until it was finally abandoned. Though it is possible, Google past life regression . Go learn it.

If you cant remember, then what is the essence or rationale for making someone suffer from what he/she has no knowledge of? How does he/she feel remorseful and make corrections and leave a better life?
Go learn it, it is possible. Well the Yoruba reincarnation analogy is not similar to that of India which you are quoting. Have you heard of atavism – well it is a latin word. Atavism means the reappearance in an individual of characteristics of some remote ancestor that have been absent in intervening generations – do Google checking to learn more.

On the other way around, if it's inform of a compensation, how will the individual appreciate it? When the individual doesn't even know what he/she did to warrant it
The europoid understand this very concept very well(although appear christain),that is why they try to build and accumulate wealth that is sufficient enough to be enjoyed by more than 10 generation after they pass on. They knew they they are still coming back to enjoy it..

The idea of reincarnation doesn't make sense because it has a lot of flaws, the above example is one of its numerous flaws.

it make sense, it just that you are yet to understand it....

I will like to see you pointing to any flaws again...

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by iamuye(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:
We think as human that's why we find it difficult to comprehend somethings

We are more of being than human ie Human=flesh being=spirit

Till we starting thinking from the spirit and know that our flesh is mere dust we won't understand most things

I'm also seeing it in that light. ..
and how do we get to the spirit? I'll say weed is the way, that if taken wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Chibuzoc(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
iamuye:

I'm also seeing it in that light. ..
and how do we get to the spirit? I'll say weed is the way, that if taken wisely.

wink wink
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Buytruth(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
JoelSavage:

https://www.modernghana.com/news/880926/the-mystery-surrounding-creation-and-life-after-death.html
New Hope Discovered From The Holy Bible.
Have you heard about the two more life ahead to live on earth? Find out @ this website: www.eschatology.name.ng Please kindly help to share the good news to all your family, friends, and your contacts, togetherness we shall spread the good news to all mankind.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by ndukaejime1994(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hakeem12:
We have made it into a mystery. It is so difficult for humans to understand and accept nothingness, and we are so imaginative, trying to model absolutely everything, which includes nothing. This makes it into a mystery. And why not, if ideas about death and afterlife are not used to conceive and control people, but make life a little more manageable, meaningful and magical.

Death is NOT a mystery of life, but simply the end of life, just like birth is the start of life.
Life is like a party (or like a box of chocolates as Forrest Gump's mother said) that can be a lot of fun if you let your hair down, unclench your buttocks, and just enjoy it, being as considerate and as decent as you can be.
But, like any good party, it must end. No big deal.
All living things die.
If something didn't die, one could question if it were alive in the first place.
When someone dies, all their memories are erased, the person is gone, irrevocably. Not all the kings horses, not all the kings men can bring back that person. That person abruptly becomes rotting flesh.
Even in the event one could preserve the body, with cryogenics for example, unless all the memories can be preserved (which we have no way yet, not even with cryogenics, to preserve the brain and its neural network that comprises our memories and knowledge), and we revived the heart later, we can at most expect to regain the person in a deep comatose and vegetative state, which for all practical purposes is indistinguishable from death.
Death is not something peculiar to humans but happens to all living things, all animals, plants, fungi, even single-cell bacteria.
Yes, when one examines say E-Coli bacteria jiggling in a petri dish, a casual observer may not think they are so different from just a bunch of "dead" chemicals, but under the microscope those bacteria are as alive as you and me, very busy feeding and reproducing. Yet you will observe that from time to time, one bacterium will stop jiggling (i.e. dies) and soon starts to decay and fall apart and its remains are quickly "eaten" by neighboring bacteria.
Now, what made it die? What exactly happened between T-epsilon and T+epsilon, if T was the moment it stopped jiggling? And why can't we go in there with a tiny probe and give it "CPR" or a tiny jolt of electricity or something to get it going again, we don't know the answer yet. That is a bona fide mystery.

Some organisms can actually live forever.. Argue with your phone or PC... Click the link and see these organisms..
Nice write-up though....
https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=organisms+that+can+live+forever&oq=organisms+that+can+live+forever+&aqs=chrome..69i57j33l3.11248j0j4&client=ms-android-transsion&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by mechanics(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
I believe the Word of God.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
1st judgement kwa.. cheesy guy don't say what you don't know

Do you know? There are alot of missing links about creation taking from Biblical account of creation/death/judgement... The Bible said Cain would
meet people and be hunted by people after he killed his brother Abel. The question is "who were these people?" I thought Adam's family where the first and only humans on earth then
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Truthsbitter: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
after rain/moon comes sun/son.

how do you want your next son?
choose wisely for what you sow you will reap.

life is in cycles ...you're recycled if you're not worth the standard... don't think you have the authority to be arrogant.

justice is all there's is to judgement... never forget!. ( not even peace or love takes it's place).

john 3:16 gives you a clue
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
sureheaven:
My elder brothers wife some years back gave birth to a baby girl on a Wednesday morning. Sadly, the baby died the following Friday. The girl never had the opportunity of walking, talking, playing or even hearing about Jesus not to talk of accepting him and getting born twice. According to your post above, hell fire awaits her. And you think that is a fair judgement on the little girl?

Answer to ur question.......

The innocent girl will be judged by conscience. That’s where the law of conscience apply.

Guy keep Quiet!
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by orisa37: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
No mystery. The New Testament explains it all. "For God so love The World that He gave His Only Son that those who believe in Him will not PERISH but have ETERNAL LIFE". Please learn more about being Perished and having Eternal Life.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by radna2: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
It is a good thing that know that we all are gonna Kpai someday.

No fear, we go meet 4 heaven. cheesy
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by ndukaejime1994(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ademolu2002:

How did Charles Darwin come into existence? Could he have told the world how he was made?
The Bible says 'the fool says in his heart, there's no God'
God knows that fools exist and that something like this will come up and that's why it's written in the bible.
Darwin and those that believe in Darwinian theories are fools. Can we beat the majestic creatures of God: the oceans, the seas, the birds, the gigantic creatures in the forest and under the water?
Scientists can only tell us the atmospheric composition but not how they're formed. They can only talk about the existence of planets but not their creation. Scientists can only do research on the things the Almighty had already created but not how they were created.
As intelligent as they claim to be, has anybody world over been able to create such organ as Kidney, Liver, eye etc but they can only do transplant.
Can anyone explain wonder works of God?
Wombless woman having children, Someone with SS becoming AA and many more?
We should cease deceiving ourselves, there's no doubt to the existence of God.

I liked your post but I must tell you that some of your words are jargon. Firstly, if you were born into a Muslim home, I'm 99% sure you would be a Muslim likewise if you were born into any other religion.... Don't call other people that don't believe in the Christian God fools because even Jesus was not a Christian. Also, if you read and research carefully you will get to know that Darwinism explain creation concretely than when compared to the Biblical account of creation. Take for example, who were those people God told Cain he would meet anywhere he went after killing his brother Abel?? Are there other people from other linage apart from Adam's? Religion you see is taken/accepted by faith. No one knows the actual truth. Believe what you believe and don't criticize any other person's believe.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by chacoonder(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2018
thoniann:
And to think people like my loving Mother , grand parents, some uncles and aunts once walked upon the face of this Earth and are no more makes me hate life itself. What's the point of living when you are still going to die? The degrees, the certificates, the titles, the monies and every other list become naught. What's the essence?
You just have to keep living. That's the essence of life.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Qpetz: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
TimeMachine:
Why die, when Immortality can be achieved, not even through one means, there are two proven means, one costs a lot of money, the other is hard-work to crystalline your substructure. But then, why live for ever when there are worlds far better than heaven to travel to and live eternally ?

Starseeds in the house, can you see how ignorant these nairalanders are on the issue of transfer of consciousness ?

Nigerians are religious zombies and often, religious people are very ignorant, because the Holy Books do not contain truth of what lies outside the matrix and they do not even want to learn what lies beyond the matrix of control.

You mean monoatomic gold and DNA upgrade, these can only increase your life span and not guarantee immortality. A better way is to use the tree of life, sex magick.

Talking about death, you can be grounded on Earth in your body and experience these heavens (dimensions), we don't have to die to experience these.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Qpetz:

You mean monoatomic gold and DNA upgrade, these can only increase your life span and not guarantee immortality. A better way is to use the tree of life, sex magick.

Talking about death, you can be grounded on Earth in your body and experience these heavens (dimensions), we don't have to die to experience these.

You talk plenty there. Why experience heaven when you can experience something better. I have experienced more than those. Even experiencing what it is to be God.

I was not talking about life elongation, I wrote Immortality and I didnt explain how. And yes, Immortality can be achieved in 2 solid ways.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Qpetz: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
TimeMachine:

You talk plenty there. Why experience heaven when you can experience something better. I have experienced more than those. Even experiencing what it is to be God.

I was not talking about life elongation, I wrote Immortality and I didnt explain how. And yes, Immortality can be achieved in 2 solid ways.

Hehehehehe.. tongue

Na u sabi
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
excomarow:
I will Die and return back to my creator not this damn EARTH

Remember Me oh Lord when I come into Your Kingdom...

I am a Sinner, I need your Mercy
this is how to be saved

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by somtookeke(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
SEX IS SWEET!!!

Most downfalls of men are caused by MULTIPLE girlfriends.

Sex is a spiritual encounter I stand to be corrected, not every girl has a good spirit, some are demon, some has poison in between their legs, some are killers and destiny destroyers, be careful. A man who can control his sexual urge is a man who can live many years one earth.

Read More:

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/life-realities-that-leads-to-downfall.html

Other headlines

5 Prophecies Of 2020 From Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Others

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/5-prophecies-of-2020-from-adeboye.html

LFC fitness latest ahead of Sheffield United clash

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/lfc-fitness-latest-ahead-of-sheffield.html

Google Doodle honours Amaka Igwe on 57th posthumous birthday

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/google-doodle-honours-amaka-igwe-on.html

Share, Comment, Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by sonmvayina(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bekind33:
some people dont believe in the existence of God but the believe in existence of Satan, once there is Good there is also evil. there is God and there is satan like wise.

There is a chance he is both... What do you think?.. Read Isaiah 45 :7
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by jantman(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
JoelSavage:

@JoelSavage
You will find some of the answer you seek from the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6403060/aim-purpose-creation#98818659

You can also check my profile for more better understanding
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04
Numbers are only one aspect of God. God is also an artist. Go and read about Quantum physics, Resonance, Harmonics and Fractals and you'll know the universe is created in certain number patterns, not just about churches.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network / Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.