Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh (13048 Views)

Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by Firefire(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Mosesm:

Omoluabi is alien to you. a n wi iru o n wi iru. Onikantan kantan.

Only religious extremists and potential suicide bombers still believe the current terrorist called Buhary should continue beyond 2019.

Get behind me!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by AK481(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2018
kehinde1588:
Out of all the 14 presidential aspirants from PDP, I have not seen anyone that can match Buhari. I can bet that Buhari is winning 2019 election.

Out of the 14 aspirants ,I have not seen anyone that buhari can defeat in the south,if he gets 30%,he wins.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by HardMirror(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Everyone knows Buhari will win .
Let’s not deceive ourselves.
Emotions don’t win elections …
People will vote massively for pmb
sure he wld win, which is very unfortunate for nigeria. I give up on this country.
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by NobodyKnows(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:
sure he wld win, which is very unfortunate for nigeria. I give up on this country.
The man is trying for Nigeria grin
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Mosesm:

WHO shd we vote for in 6 months time?
If they give us Kwakwanso, vote for him and if they don't align with Sowore
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by HardMirror(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:

The man is trying for Nigeria grin
trying ko. Anyway nigerians deserve him. He shld he trying
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by teniboss(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary planning to rig the election as suspected? shocked

We told Nigerians that having INEC chair from the North is equal to unparalleled election rigging for their own (Buhary)
will you keep kwayet Do you present any candidate from the south... so far all of the political party have zone the presidential positions to the north... so 2019 is all abt the north

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by phabulux: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2018
Firefire:

Awon Omo’ale ati akotileta ni kan lo na dibo fun awon jegudujera igara’olosa to wa lori alefa.

Buhary must not be allowed to continue beyond 2019. Eni ba leti’ko gbo.

Sugbon, Aja to ma sonu ni, ko ni gbo fere olode. embarassed

Well, isn't he better than anything PDP can offer us (Kwankwaso exempted)?
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by ogatboy(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2018
In my opinion, in a country where citizen vote counts and only eligible voters vote without rigging, Buhari will never have and can never win an election.
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by oyezmar: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:
You mean the 750Million votes from southeast? Nonsense! Olori pelebe
lolz
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by Calers: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2018
We should stop talking about 2019, we have to be talking about 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by JusticeSeeker: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2018
Kylekent59:
Except if votes don't count, but if it does, then Buhari will lose.
No way sir. From the writing on the wall, the clear winner of 2019 election, presidential is PMB.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by omoranmilowo: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Na lie. U na go rig am for Buhari
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by maasoap(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kylekent59:

If this comment makes you feel and sleep better, I had better not argue with you.
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by Kylekent59: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
No way sir. From the writing on the wall, the clear winner of 2019 election, presidential is PMB.

Read my comment again and understand what I meant. You people are just taking sides without reasoning my comment.

You are just like those police officers who went and ransacked someone's home without even proper investigation.

if we have 22 million Nigerians each with his/her voters card, and election conduct is to be followed properly without rigging, just the due process, then Buhari will lose.

Am with my voters card but you don't know whom am gonna vote. That's just it.
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by socialmediaman: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:

He will surely get massive votes as president after all his government has touched the lives of some, but are these votes enough to win him election? These are people not numbers, and things have not changed for the better for most people. From what I’ve learned so far, lots of people are strongly opposed to his reelection. Those ‘massive votes’ you refer to didn’t win him election in 2003, 2007, 2011... Many people believed in him before he was elected president, now it seems only core party supporters and his core followers will re-elect him

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by kehinde1588(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
AK481:

Out of the 14 aspirants ,I have not seen anyone that buhari can defeat in the south,if he gets 30%,he wins.
which south are you talking about?
The 5% south?
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by mayortm001(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Another plan to rig the election.
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by AK481(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
kehinde1588:
which south are you talking about?
The 5% south?
The 5% still remains 5%.
I mean the 5% SE,the 10% SS,and the 15% Sw

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by Firefire(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
teniboss:
will you keep kwayet Do you present any candidate from the south... so far all of the political party have zone the presidential positions to the north... so 2019 is all abt the north

Go tell your uncles at home to keep kwayet.

‘as you get opinion, make you sabi say other people get opinion too...’

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by Slurity(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
saintjimos:
I DOUBT THIS

keep doubting
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by Ejais7: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Fools, sycophants, and islamists like you will vote for Buhari, the directionless effigy imposed on us by the ungrateful north. Rubbish!
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by NobodyKnows(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ejais7:

Fools, sycophants, and islamists like you will vote for Buhari, the directionless effigy imposed on us by the ungrateful north. Rubbish!
Cry me an erosion
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by kehinde1588(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
AK481:

The 5% still remains 5%.
I mean the 5% SE,the 10% SS,and the 15% Sw
You are funny... Remove SW pls. That's Tinubu's zone. We the people of SW are giving our full support to APC
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by Slurity(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kylekent59:
and who should will vote for if not Buhari?
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by Slurity(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ejais7:

We Yoruba's are not fool like the eastern we voted for Buhari and we will still vote for him come 2019. its not north alone that impose Buhari on you
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by Slurity(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
kaluxy007:

Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by Slurity(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
kaluxy007:

kwakwaso abi? I here you
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by muzaifa: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
You re right Dr. Momoh, whether rigging or not rigging Buhari will win except he dies
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by bitcoinvin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Lagos – Prince Tony Momoh, a former Minister of Information, on Saturday affirmed that the 2019 presidential election will be in favour President Muhammadu Buhari, even if it is rigged.

Speaking in an interview with Sunday INDEPENDENT, Momoh, who is a national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) however said President Buhari has warned that nobody should rig the election for him and that he will leave if he loses.

He said compared to the fewer votes he got in 2015, President Buhari will have at least 25 percent votes in all the South East and South- South states because of the projects he has executed and the calibre of politicians in the regions who have defected to the ruling party.

“We are going to have at least 25 percent votes because there is hardly any state in the South- South and South- East where Buhari will not have up to 25 percent. That is certain. And if there is going to be any rigging, it will not work because Buhari has said nobody should rig for him”.

“If there is going to be any rigging, it will be in the favour of the incumbent, so we don’t have a disadvantage. Those who were rigging before and writing up results cannot now write up results for anybody and if they do, it will be for Buhari but the President has warned that nobody should write up results for me. If I lose, I will go’.

https://independent.ng/2019-election-will-favour-buhari-tony-momoh/amp/

In as much as i Hate Buahri;come 2019 the Man will win again even if it Demands the death of 10 million Nigerians.
Giving him a one time chance was a Bomb which Has exploded and will explode More come 2019.
I pity those thinking its easy to Remove a Dictator who disobey all Court orders from seat....Una dey Joke.
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by bitcoinvin(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary planning to rig the election as suspected? shocked

We told Nigerians that having INEC chair from the North is equal to unparalleled election rigging for their own (Buhary)

In as much as i Hate Buahri;come 2019 the Man will win again even if it Demands the death of 10 million Nigerians.
Giving him a one time chance was a Bomb which Has exploded and will explode More come 2019.
I pity those thinking its easy to Remove a Dictator who disobey all Court orders from seat....Una dey Joke.
Re: 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh by bitcoinvin(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje / Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House / 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.