Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

On My Wedding Day. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / On My Wedding Day. (672 Views)

What Would You Do If The Cameraman Forgot To Record On Your Wedding Day? / On My Wedding Day / Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On My Wedding Day. by WonderManly(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2018
On my wedding day. I will be dancing with my POS please come with your ATM card. Don't come and be spraying me 50, 50, 50 naira jor. Happy Sunday oooOooo!
Re: On My Wedding Day. by dingbang(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2018
WonderManly:
On my wedding day. I will be dancing with my POS please come with your ATM card. Don't come and be spraying me 50, 50, 50 naira jor. Happy Sunday oooOooo!
lol the MC will announce to the guests that the ushers are walking round with the pos, they should do well to give generously.

1 Like

Re: On My Wedding Day. by WonderManly(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
lol the MC will announce to the guests that the ushers are walking round with the pos, they should do well to give generously.
If you know, you know! grin
dingbang:
If you know, you know!

(1) (Reply)

Big Sister Tacha Goes Home Without Bathing / I Tried Sending Money Through Bank USSD And I Ended Up Loading It As Airtime? / The New Nigeria National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.