Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent (1726 Views)

15 Weird Standing Positions You Wouldn't Expect. / 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig / You Wouldn't Believe How Much He Claim He'd Earned. See My Reply To This Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent by chatinent: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abeg, dear you, see things you must not do (you wouldn't even dare) in my wedding day!
1. Don't dare know me. Babe, if you knew me before, please don't know me again. sad How can I know you now na? Reason na. sad sad
2. Don't laugh too much. Ovasabi, is this your office? sad Who are you laughing for? Me? :confused: Shuu!
3. Don't clap more than my family members! :| Who do you think you are! God baa?
4. Don't dare wear expensive outfit than me. Is it your wedding? sad Is it your wearing day?
5. Don't dare dance more than me! If you dance more than me on my wedding day, I'd ask the the guards to throw you out; you lack home training, sad
6. Don't ask me what my bride's name is. Pretender! Don't dare ask me that. Didn't you get the invitation card? sad
7. Don't you dare know my wife. You want to use this trick to ask me nonsensical tricky questions and use style to hold her waist and do as if you don't know, baa? sad I hate you. I feel likenyan hitting you with dry bones right away.
Ayaff talk my own, oya talk yours. sad
Ben13, dani1luv. Lalasticlala
Origin: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=ST&f=34&t=480&st=0#entry937
Re: Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent by Shelloween(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
How long have you been jobless?

3 Likes

Re: Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent by aysuprano(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Shelloween:
grin grin grin savagery

1 Like

Re: Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent by chatinent: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Shelloween:
Two hours ago. How old is your stupidity?
Re: Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent by MhizzAJ(f): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
I love dance

I go even dance pass the bride and groom on the wedding day
Re: Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent by chatinent: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I love dance

I go even dance pass the bride and groom on the wedding day
sad
Re: Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent by chatinent: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2017
This trend was pellucidly subscribed to the jokes section, I don't know why that one makes importantless suggestions I don't notice.
Re: Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent by chatinent: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ben13, dani1luv. Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Animations Village / Wetin Musa No Go See For Gate / An afternoon at the Fishpond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.