Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist (46033 Views)

Waris Kareem And Tsai Ing-wen, Taiwanese President To Meet / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Mankosi: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nice
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Nasir123(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mahsums:
Our flat headed brothers from the forgotten land of yiesrel will have something contrary to say
grin
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by hotplate: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
sometimes I'll just feel that some people were created by God while some were created by his aprhentice
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Nobodys(f): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
AreaFada2:

Yet no pretty "young lady" attracted him. He married a woman 25 years older than him. Wife's first child is 41. This president is 40.
Age is just a number.....
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by BruncleZuma: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Him don fly get Manager... grin grin grin grin no be here we dey?
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Mayowa1056(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mizk:
Imagine what it'd have been if it was buhari he drew cheesy
must u mention Buhari...
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Mayowa1056(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good for him...
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Ikpongiton: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
AreaFada2:

Yet no pretty "young lady" attracted him. He married a woman 25 years older than him. Wife's first child is 41. This president is 40.
What is your business?Amebo and home breaker.And if you done't know,wine taste better when it's older.

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Benekruku(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Just imagine!

Unused to draw Amala and goat meat soup back then. When ever I show this women selling Amala at Shitta, they don't even appreciate me with one wrap of Amala
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by AreaFada2: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ikpongiton:
What is your business?Amebo and home breaker.And if you done't know,wine taste better when it's older.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I am not against tasty vintage wine na. I just stated the facts. tongue cheesy grin
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by AreaFada2: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nobodys:
Age is just a number.....

I agree with you. To press home that beauty alone wasn't his focus.

In your comment his handsomeness was the only focus. Nothing on the boy whose call was picked. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Ikpongiton: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mayowa1056:
must u mention Buhari...
It is easy to mention a lifeless man,but not easy to draw it.
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
softwerk:
3rd to comment! What an achievement grin

I dedicate this to my network provider; may thunder locate the telecom masts of all your competitors angry

And may the same thunder apply to these 2 busy bodies above me......Oya come and beat me grin
lol
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by omojesu202(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Mahsums: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
007inc:

Mugu! What hv u achieved with ur Amala n ewedu life
Who told i am Yoruba grin

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by omojesu202(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Wow FTC after a long time.

I go soon hammer.

Follow me now on Twitter @herodabeatzlord now wey I never too hammer.

Mean while

Drawing a handsome president is not hard na.

Let him draw buhari and see cheesy

you didn't hamma the first time you made ftc, is it now you'll hamma. hamma is not part of the agreement bro
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Ikpongiton: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nobodys:
The president is handsome.
Oou! cucumber don suffer
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by sadeola(f): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by chokovirus: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
SoftP:
APC and publicity stunt... Same way Oshiomole promised to train the Stowaway boy in August 24, 2013

He blocked all his way for sponsorship and later abandoned the dude.

NEVER TRUST APC PROMISES..

still waiting for $1 to #1

ONLY GOD CAN INTERVENE

Thats right. Do you know the whereabout of the stowaway boy?
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by folake4u(f): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
chokovirus:

Thats right. Do you know the whereabout of the stowaway boy?

Yeah here in Edo State.
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by ushafe(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
That is divine speed in life
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by adecz: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

In nigeria or Africa, no matter how talented
or gifted you are,

the blackman or Blackman's
system will never recognize or
appreciate you.

It is when oyibo system has recognized
you the the black system will suddenly
wake up & take notice & start falling
over themselves, to align with the oyibo
system's recognition.

Recall the case of the Senegalese or was
it Gambian illegal, jobless immigrant in France,
who climbed a burning storey building
in France to rescue a French child.

The French government recognized him & even
reward him with job & French citizenship.

His own president in Africa, then invited him
to Africa to be honored.

Meanwhile, he originally left Africa due
to poverty & complete lack of job
opportunities.

Africa??

Just forget black man.??
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by 2016v2017: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanji:
Nice one.
This are the kind of pple to be celebrated not bbnaija miscreants
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by delerx(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
I hope some lazy Nigerians are seeing this even as sai baba is ruling some people are making progress. This one is just 11. Sit down for ur papa hut and keep blaming buhari and see you go suffer pass. Lazy youths
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Wisebisho: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nobodys:
The president is handsome.
Unlike the president from the other room.
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by philcz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Benekruku:
Just imagine!

Unused to draw Amala and goat meat soup back then. When ever I show this women selling Amala at Shitta, they don't even appreciate me with one wrap of Amala
Dem don use Amala jazz this one las las

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by akaahs(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=softwerk post=71045230]3rd to comment! What an achievement grin

I dedicate this to my network provider; may thunder locate the telecom masts of all your competitors angry

And may the same thunder apply to these 2 busy bodies above me......Oya come and beat me grin[/quote
U sef d too look for trouble, hustle ur front comments jejely na
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by WhyNa: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
That manager is a mofo. Notice the I, I, I in his statement?
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by IMASTEX: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanji:
Nice one.
This are the kind of pple to be celebrated not bbnaija miscreants
Seconded
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by teejay167(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
I watch his documentary on TVC last month, in fact he is amazing and gifted, his drawings are beyond his age,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice / Ben Enwonwu’s Missing Painting, Tutu, Found In London Flat / What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.