Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist (46025 Views)

Waris Kareem And Tsai Ing-wen, Taiwanese President To Meet / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by omoluka: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided
In nigeria or Africa, no matter how talented or gifted you are,
the blackman or Blackman's system will never recognize or appreciate you.
It is when oyibo system has recognized you the the black system will suddenly wake up & take notice & start falling over themselves, to align with the oyibo system's recognition.
Recall the case of the Senegalese or was it Gambian illegal, jobless immigrant in France, who climbed a burning storey building in France to rescue a French child.
The French government recognized him & even reward him with job & French citizenship.
His own president in Africa, then invited him to Africa to be honored.
Meanwhile, he originally left Africa due to poverty & complete lack of job opportunities.
Africa??
Just forget black man.??
You get brain
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Agbirigba: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Let him draw bubu
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Horus(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lJYNjGnNfA

Kareem Waris, the 11-year-old Nigerian artist with big plans
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by KingBaba1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
AreaFada2:

Yet no pretty "young lady" attracted him. He married a woman 25 years older than him. Wife's first child is 41. This president is 40.
irony of life

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wow, congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by dmola(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=softwerk post=71045230]3rd to comment! What an achievement grin

I dedicate this to my network provider; may thunder locate the telecom masts of all your competitors angry

And may the same thunder apply to these 2 busy bodies above me......Oya come and beat me grin[/quh

hi
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by dmola(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
softwerk:
3rd to comment! What an achievement grin

I dedicate this to my network provider; may thunder locate the telecom masts of all your competitors angry

And may the same thunder apply to these 2 busy bodies above me......Oya come and beat me grin
hi
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Tyndalejane: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
The day I watched his documentary on TV I knew the BOY will go places.
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
softwerk:
3rd to comment! What an achievement grin

And may the same thunder apply to these 2 busy bodies above me......Oya come and beat me grin
Be careful of what you ask for grin

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by relagze: 6:18am On Sep 10, 2018
What are u on about? When Buhari was as young as Macron, he was finer.i mean with everything taller and finer.
Groovenaija360:
Wow FTC after a long time.

I go soon hammer.

Follow me now on Twitter @herodabeatzlord now wey I never too hammer.

Mean while

Drawing a handsome president is not hard na.

Let him draw buhari and see cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice / Ben Enwonwu’s Missing Painting, Tutu, Found In London Flat / What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.