Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) (66862 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
yungkels:
So obvious...
i hope man u fans see this....
I didn't saw it
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
dominique:
People lose their balance and fall everyday, there's nothing disgraceful about that.
don't mind the op
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by 9japarrot: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jose Fallinho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
If you fall seven times, you rise eighth!

That's the spirit José
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
i hope the photographer will also snap his mother,if he sees her fall .
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
it's an encrypted message to man u fans worldwide..

he's trying to say it's all going down the drain this season.. bottom table calling..

don't mind me, am with Sarri.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by 2truthfulguy: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
yungkels:

explain the full stop before elaborate first, old man...
The "first" in that sentence is useless. The "comma" is suppose to be full stop.
Lastly, start every sentence with a capital letter.
Useless nairaland "ENGLISH" professor
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
2truthfulguy:
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.
IT IS CALLED ADVANCE FEE FRAUD. WAKE UP MAN. mmm has nothing to do with govt. the govt warned all of you about it.
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Na banana peeling wey im step on na im fall am.prolly one murinho hater place am dere.
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by Modarun(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Reminds me of that time Arsene stumbled to the ground after liverpool trashing at Anflield.

Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by harriet412(f): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nawa o, someborri can not fall in peace again
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by zolajpower: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Griezwoman:
Jose Mourinho was hoping not to be the fall guy this week, but the Manchester United boss couldn’t help himself from tripping over at Wembley before England’s Nations League defeat to Spain.

Mourinho was strolling into Club Wembley to take his position for the match when he slipped over on the concrete.

The Special One dropped to the ground and had a sheepish look on his face as he clambered back up in front of the stunned crowd.

Football fans were quick to react to the incident on Twitter, with one comparing Mourinho to former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/jose-mourinho-falls-disgracefully-at-wembley-as-england-lose-to-spain-pics/

I suspect short of blood or pajapaja..........
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by yungkels(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

The "first" in that sentence is useless. The "comma" is suppose to be full stop.
Lastly, start every sentence with a capital letter.
Useless nairaland "ENGLISH" professor
mtcheew!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
dominique:
People lose their balance and fall everyday, there's nothing disgraceful about that.

I am here ma
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by Galaticos444: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Dsame way him and man u has fallen 4rm grace to grass
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by tolufase: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
What's disgraceful about please?
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by AkhereOkaka(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Griezwoman:
Jose Mourinho was hoping not to be the fall guy this week, but the Manchester United boss couldn’t help himself from tripping over at Wembley before England’s Nations League defeat to Spain.

Mourinho was strolling into Club Wembley to take his position for the match when he slipped over on the concrete.

The Special One dropped to the ground and had a sheepish look on his face as he clambered back up in front of the stunned crowd.

Football fans were quick to react to the incident on Twitter, with one comparing Mourinho to former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/jose-mourinho-falls-disgracefully-at-wembley-as-england-lose-to-spain-pics/

Oshe
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by BigbamoAYO(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hooo, sorry bro
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mou is annoying me right now. Don't wanna see his face. No one should beg me.
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by wakaawaka(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by Donwyz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
book Jose for simulation
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by folake4u(f): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alejoc:
He looks like Ellen Degeneres cheesy grin

The hair ba?grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by Excallibur(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Another one for the memes
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
A bad omen.
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by Chubhie: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
My Jose the tactical special one. Would love to shake his hand someday.
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by osazsky(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
see as him fall the way man united take fall .I hope he didn't discover crude oil from d fall,breaking news man has finally discovered crude oil and gold in england but they had to dig deep to 399feet before dey found oil,d problem now is how to come to d surface so that they can enjoy their oil
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by ojotobiloba1: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
osazsky:
see as him fall the way man united take fall .I hope he didn't discover crude oil from d fall,breaking news man has finally discovered crude oil and gold in england but they had to dig deep to 399feet before dey found oil,d problem now is how to come to d surface so that they can enjoy their oil
What is this one saying?... Speedy recovery man
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
never knew mouthrinho is an afonja, he was probably greeting Guardiola in afonja archaic way after a pep talk wt d master of tikitaka
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
dominique:

fall everyday like say people be rain ,, when last did yu fall in love tongue
Re: Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) by greatman247(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
yungkels:
So obvious...
i hope man u fans see this....

Baseless, anyone can fall including your and your club coach.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.