Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 (1840 Views)

Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA / Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by Bekind33(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2018
my overall is GPA 3.6 i currently have two more semester to go i am working hard to extend it further what are my chance of getting masters scholarship. is second class upper honour considered a merit.
Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by Kelly2713(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2018
why are you asking us?
Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by Xsem(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kelly2713:
why are you asking us?

He wants to know if he would be able to clinch a masters scholarship with second class Upper honours
Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by Kelly2713(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Xsem:

He wants to know if he would be able to clinch a masters scholarship with second class Upper honours
ok, tell him to study harder
Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by Xsem(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kelly2713:

ok, tell him to study harder
He would listen to you better, so I hand it over to you.
Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by Kelly2713(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Xsem:
He would listen to you better, so I hand it over to you.
lolz. hwfa man?
Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by Integrity18: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
RiseUp College, a Christian school in Iyana -ipaja axis needs urgently service of experienced teachers in:
1. Mathematics
2. Geography
3. Physics
Qualified candidate should send CV to hr@riseupcollege.org
Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by binary007: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bekind33:
my overall is GPA 3.6 i currently have two more semester to go i am working hard to extend it further what are my chance of getting masters scholarship. is second class upper honour considered a merit.

study harder.. try not to fall outta the 2:1 range.
with the right certification and a very good mentor. I'm sure you would get a foreign scholarship for your Master's degree. By the way, what's your course of study?
Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by Bekind33(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
binary007:

study harder.. try not to fall outta the 2:1 range.
with the right certification and a very good mentor. I'm sure you would get a foreign scholarship for your Master's degree. By the way, what's your course of study?
thanks I am really working hard to increase my GPA further. my course of Study is 'Entrepreneurship and Business management' I also HV a national diploma upper credit in 'public administration' hope am Good to go.

1 Like

Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by Venerable612(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bekind33:

I don’t want to discourage you - but your chance of securing a scholarship is slim.

Think of it this way - why would they award you a scholarship when first class students with more leadership and professional experience are applying for same?

I would advice you to focus on building your leadership capabilities and perhaps get enough experience in your field - and may be perhaps you can leverage on that when you are applying for any scholarship.

Hope that helps!

Note: if anything, there are scholarships targeted at citizens of a particular region/state or those which may not necessarily consider academic merits. You can look out for those instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by Bekind33(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Venerable612:

I don’t want to discourage you - but your chance of securing a scholarship is slim.

Think of it this way - why would they award you a scholarship when first class students with more leadership and professional experience are applying for same?

I would advice you to focus on building your leadership capabilities and perhaps get enough experience in your field - and may be perhaps you can leverage on that when you are applying for any scholarship.

Hope that helps!

Note: if anything, there are scholarships targeted at citizens of a particular region/state or those which may not necessarily consider academic merits. You can look out for those instead.
I have four years of work experience I didn't study full-time I am currently a student of national open university of Nigeria and i already HV national diploma certificate in public administration (upper credit) currently pursuing a degree in entrepreneurship and business management.

1 Like

Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by kfrosh: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Errmm! Students with 2.2 get schorlaship for Masters in US talkless of you having a 2.1. You just keep working hard to graduate with the best possible result. You are on the right track.
Bekind33:
thanks I am really working hard to increase my GPA further. my course of Study is 'Entrepreneurship and Business management' I also HV a national diploma upper credit in 'public administration' hope am Good to go.
Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by modextus(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2018
Also currently in my final year with a 4.25 CGPA in political science. With the desire to get a foreign masters degree scholarship. I just don't know how to go about applying and all that's required to get the application through.
Re: My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 by Bekind33(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2018
kfrosh:
Errmm! Students with 2.2 get schorlaship for Masters in US talkless of you having a 2.1. You just keep working hard to graduate with the best possible result. You are on the right track.
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Revealed: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships In Australia, China, Etc / Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN / The First Thing That Was Ever Sold Through The Internet Is Marijuana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.