Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) (33987 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by adecz: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Oyibo library abi??
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
ouzo1:
Am sure after the photo shoot, he won't take any book home..
Yeye the smell
At least he bothered to go to a library and actually touch a book. I dont see anyone in position of authority doing such. They will react like a vampire i a room full of garlic
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
mvem:
...i will show you pictures of northerners in the 17/18th century and you will bring pictures of your people during that time and let's compare...and to seat on the floor does not mean in anyway unlearned... The Indians, Arabs, Japanese
and most African tribe in the Sahara are accustomed to sitting or squatting, it's traditional... If you go to a kanuri or Hausa man house, you might see chairs but the prefer sitting on the floor... That's tradition but to you one must behave western(sitting on a stool) to be literate which is a very ignorant way to reason...like I was saying before...when northerners where wearing cloths and covering themselves up and also were able to read and write Arabic and do business with the Egyptians, Greeks, Arabs your people were flirting there breast and buttocks up and down... Bring a picture of your people in the 17 th century and let me bring pictures of northerners in the same period, let's know who were cave men...

Invalid post, are we still in the 17th century? Your post shows how far we've progressed, thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by jonadaft: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
bedspread:
CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD... I give u btw today and 31st dec 2018... u will be a Chosen
Lol
Even Lazarus himself can't say this rubbish.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Esseite:
Meanwhile bokoharam just overran a community in same bornu..

Old news, community recaptured already
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
na wash! this man is as corrupt as they come

1 Like

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Kingkamal(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Best governor so far, humble and simple man
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by vioment: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sitting down on the floor of a library in a 1st world country. He didn't do this in naija.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by abimic(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Just how I sit reading too �..... I hate reading using tables, my technical and business models are never fine tuned enough.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by aminho(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kashim baba one of the most humblest person i know
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Haddock(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
mvem:
...i will show you pictures of northerners in the 17/18th century and you will bring pictures of your people during that time and let's compare...and to seat on the floor does not mean in anyway unlearned... The Indians, Arabs, Japanese
and most African tribe in the Sahara are accustomed to sitting or squatting, it's traditional... If you go to a kanuri or Hausa man house, you might see chairs but the prefer sitting on the floor... That's tradition but to you one must behave western(sitting on a stool) to be literate which is a very ignorant way to reason...like I was saying before...when northerners where wearing cloths and covering themselves up and also were able to read and write Arabic and do business with the Egyptians, Greeks, Arabs your people were flirting there breast and buttocks up and down... Bring a picture of your people in the 17 th century and let me bring pictures of northerners in the same period, let's know who were cave men...

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
#ElectionTime ....acting time! grin

Corrinthians:
Governor Kashim Shetima was seen here perusing a book in a goldmine of literary works.

What's your take?

#Election season gimmick?

#Honest bookworm?

cheesy

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
hahahaha.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by sukar886: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
election don de reach... he will soon lie down, we know them
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
good for him
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by cuteboy2: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
And the library is overseas, not in his state (see the onyibos in the background).

If books was that important to him, why not simply build libraries in your own state.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Judicible(m): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chai see how this so called politicians are turning to mumu just because of election
Ok brace up yourself for more mumurity from these politicians.
I won't be surprised to see one minister carrying headpan with mixture of cement on his head
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by donqx: 1:06am On Sep 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by edupedia: 3:16am On Sep 10, 2018
Teewhy2:
We know people way they read and people wey just dey pose for camera.
I won't be surprised if he is looking for book on million way to rig and win election, or how to enslave your citizens so that they will fear and look up to for everything they need.

Does that look like Shettima?....Okay where is the library located?
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Oop3: 5:03am On Sep 10, 2018
Why should a sitting governor sit on a floor? He should have look for a chair.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Nothing special to him about it, unlike you guys that find it awkward. He is used to it. It is not a strange thing to every northerner.
After all, he is a Muslim, he sits on the floor almost every day.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Mankosi: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2018
He's a down to earth man.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2018
Photo Ops... kolo people!
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by fredylee: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Aboki must always be Aboki, See stool behind him but he chose to show his abokirism.

I also do this when I am looking for a book that low on the shelf. It has nothing to do with showmanship or being an Aboki. Grow up, people!
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2018
Adaowerri111:

Invalid post, are we still in the 17th century? Your post shows how far we've progressed, thanks a lot
Gbam!! If not for extreme daftness, how can someone be boasting about 17th century when them never born him grandparents self. Oga if your people were civilised in the 17th century, and today, people that were uncivilised then are colonising then economically, I think you should be ashamed
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Jonathan:

Lol

Very funny

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by bedspread: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2018
Jonathan:

Lol
Mark my words... A lot of people like you are Dedicated Members...
The Lords Chosen is not a Church, It's a Mystery wrapped in Heaven and thrown Imo the Earth.

If the Lords Chosen is not of GOD, You will go free
If The Lords Chosen is of GOD something will drop on u that Only The GOD of Chosen can take away..

It is done
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by jonadaft: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
Mark my words... A lot of people like you are Dedicated Members...
The Lords Chosen is not a Church, It's a Mystery wrapped in Heaven and thrown Imo the Earth.

If the Lords Chosen is not of GOD, You will go free
If The Lords Chosen is of GOD something will drop on u that Only The GOD of Chosen can take away..

It is done
I will quote this mor0n next year. Then your eyes go clear grin

Lord chosen charismatic madness grin grin grin
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by breakeven: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2018
Boko Na haram undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by bedspread: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2018
Jonathan:

I will quote this mor0n next year. Then your eyes go clear grin

Lord chosen charismatic madness grin grin grin
Done... u will join us in this Madness ..it is the only solution u'll have..
Do well to Quote me when u come to Testifyand Restitute in Ijesha Lagos..

Meanwhile hv this

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Politicians with different method
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) by Kingkamal(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lovely VP in the making

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua / Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.