Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate (60276 Views)

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Lanrelagboi: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Question: Who is your running mate?

Bola Tinubu:���� https:///myYbFY0uPC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMX0RHfLAM0

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by God1000(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bad and wrong choice, what a historic mistake

494 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by ojaydedon(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmmm

Nigeria doesn't need this kind of combination right now

Everything should be balanced

358 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nothing for APC. Peter Obi and Atiku now stand a better chance.

651 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by IFSHR: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Frypan and fire candidate......

311 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by kilonshele101(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Malam Shettima or Pastor Shettima

Considering the religious diversity in my family - it's a Win-win.

Yoruba lọ́kàn
Southwest to Aso rock

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by excel127(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is finished.

410 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Zelenskyy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu and Stupidity = Bread and Akara

Because the Ugly Notorious Drug Baron felt so insecure as an Inferior Muslim, he had to pick a Boko Haram Sympathizer as his running mate to prove a point to his Fulani masters that he is still willing to Lick their ass...

Nigerians will teach this useless APC party and their flag bearer a Serious lesson in 7 months Time.

Christians everywhere must wake up and smell the Islamization bread that the APC is baking....

Well meaning Nigerians are saying no to a Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

315 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by BigSarah(f): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
No matter how you look at it, this is an insult to fairness equity and justice.

Too bad Christians, Too bad.

209 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by kramer: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
At the end of the day the North still wins.

If not, why can't we have an SS and SS ticket?
Or SE and SE, or SW and SW?

It's because without the North, you can't win nothing

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Compliant(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
PDP JUST GOT THE UPPER HAND

121 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by walozanga(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
It's getting more interesting

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by IbitsonReloaded(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Failure is all I see here

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by NNTR: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Bola Tinubu:
h ttps:///myYbFY0uPC

h ttps://youtu.be/XMX0RHfLAM0

NNTR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJgMSTTnrbM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evUZLHmpGt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGcbfQYs_jk

2 Chronicles 7:14
'if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves,
and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land
'

This is a two horse race, ojaare, lets not deceive ourselves jor, meaning, if push turns to shove, and it comes to, chose between the devil and the deep blue sea, meaning, chose between Jagaban and 'Wọ́ntiku' aka Atiku, I'll settle and of course, go for Jagaban, albeit, I am Sowore for life.

The fact, truth and reality here is, every nation gets the government and leader(s) they deserve. Except 2 Chronicles 7:14, comes into play, Naiyja is no exception to that maxim. I'll keep saying, as we lay our bed, we lie in it.

If its true that current Senator and the former governor of Borno state Kashim Shettima has been selected to run with him as his Vice President, then he has chosen a formidable loyalist wisely.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Lobatan
'The End', ni opin cinema.
If you know, you know. If you no know, well ....

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by mycar: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Its finished. Not as if I cared before

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by symbianDON(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Beautiful! He just shot himself in the foot

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by tommykiwi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is a Gunner for choosing a wrong vice.

Over to Atiku and Obi to choose from.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by maximizer61(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ok.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by sekem: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good for him.

Makes it easier now for people to reject them at the Polls.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin The North will VOTE ATIKU grin grin grin

319 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmm

I'm going to repost my prediction for 2023 here, that I made on another thread, now that BAT and APC have their cards on the table..along with LP and PDP

Like I said before, BAT has no choice but to choose a Northern Muslim, because

1. Buhari's voting bloc won't support him otherwise.

2.He needs Northeastern votes to beat Atiku in his backyard.

3.He thinks that christians may vote for him...largely because he is a Southerner.

But this isn't 1993...when Abiola got away with choosing Kingibe. Then the NRC was viewed as a Northern party, even with Tofa choosing Ugoh as his running mate, the Labour unions backed SDP, and CAN too backed SDP....

Now the unions are in a deep divide. CAN is split up between LP and PDP, and a lot of blood has passed under the bridge, there is a lot of bitterness and anger towards Muslims from christians and vice versa (in 1993, it was there, but both sides wanted the Army out anyways, so the hatchet was buried temporarily...unitl the results showed that NRC was losing..then old hateds came up)plus a lot of christians have suffered economically and security wise under APC. I don't see Tinubu winning this election now.

Honestly, it is looking likely that Atiku would win, and then Obi would be second, and Tinubu a close third. Whehter it goes to a runoff is to be seen.

To add, it is possible that Atiku could do enough to win without a runoff. Obi and BAT supporters are fighting out a scorched earth campaign , and the Southern vote may be severely divided as a result. All Atiku needs to do is win in the North, take a few Southern states, and that's it.

(Of course playing politcal prophet is a risky game. Most of the time, one is wrong. Remember the 2016 election in the USA, where everyone thought it was Clinton that would beat Trump.)

Modifed

For those calling Peter Obi a Biafranist....recall that in 1993, Sylvester Ugoh, who was Tofa's running mate in NRC...was actually the governor of the Central Bank of Biafra. His signature appears on the Biafran pound (I used to have a few specimens of the thing...a pound note). Yet the Northern brigade chose him as Tofa's running mate. Tines were different back then. Obi meanwhile has never supported or backed Biafra or IPOB Oor Massob, and IPOB hates him well well.).

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by DOM7: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Evil minds! God forbid, God can never punish us with these evils.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Sommiee(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Just passing
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Amspecial: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Ronjule: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Total failure

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Fiftee50: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
The end of Apc

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by highyo: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
I thought people said this man is wise?

I belive the best option he should have gone for is Babagana Zulum
Because He is far better than Shetima, Gandollar and Kaduna Antichrist
But choosing shettima has given Atiku more chances to win in the north

This is a pure Mumu decision

I guess it was that MC Oluomo and Obasa that gave him that advice

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Immanuelsnr: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
grin angry grin
Bola Tinubu:���� https:///myYbFY0uPC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMX0RHfLAM0
On tinubu preek I stand grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by goodconsience77: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
F
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
G
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by fergie001: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
2023 elections will be quite a contest.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10 / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.