Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How To Recover Hacked Gmail Account Without Phone And Alternative Gmail? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Recover Hacked Gmail Account Without Phone And Alternative Gmail? (501 Views)

How To Recover Hacked Facebook Page 2023 - Tundetech Info / First Bank Freezes First Instant Account Without Notifying Customers / A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Hacked Gmail Account Without Phone And Alternative Gmail? by davidwilsonfran(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Now, you can easily fix this issue. Just follow below steps :-

1. Open Gmail login page or navigate Gmail.
2. Select Need help option.
3. Choose[b] I don't know my password [/b]option.
4. Enter your Gmail ID that you need to recover the password.
5. Enter captcha code and Click on Continue.
6. Then enter the last remember password of Gmail ID or Choose I don't know option.
7. Click on Can not access my phone option.
8. Click on Verify Your Identity by Answering Multiple Question Related to Your Account option.
9. Now you will see some questions, for which you have to fill the correct answers.
10. After filing the answers of all the security questions, press on Continue.
11. Enter a new password & Re-enter new password.
12. Click on Reset Password.
13. Click on Review my recovery info option.
14. Now you can access your account with new recovery password.

If you have still any confusion or doubt to follow the above steps, then you can contact at Gmail Customer Support Number to getting immediate online help & instruction. It’s available 24x7 for help

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Hacked Gmail Account Without Phone And Alternative Gmail? by nwolisar: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Will try this out now..... Hope it helps, all this Facebook scammers will steal and phone, and change ur passwords.
I hope facebook takes on this approach too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hair Clipper / October Hot Deals....clean Toks Toyota Corolla 04 Good For Uber For Sell / Boxed 64GB Samsung S8 - Matte Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.