Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

WOMEN Pastors, Bishops And Ministers Are NOT Biblical!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WOMEN Pastors, Bishops And Ministers Are NOT Biblical!!! (261 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / "Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOMEN Pastors, Bishops And Ministers Are NOT Biblical!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
WOMEN pastors, bishops and ministers are NOT biblical!

****WARNING FOR THOSE WHO RISE UP AGAINST THE AUTHORITY OF GOD!****
"This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the flesh and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, they are not afraid to heap abuse on celestial beings;" (2 Peter 2:10) "For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And,“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner? (1 Peter 4:17-18) "Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do." (James 1:22-25) "I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book. He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus (Revelation 22:18-20)

DISOBEDIENCE = REBELLION and REBELLION= WITCHCRAFT
" For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king." (1 Samuel 15:23)

LOOK AT THIS LIE BEING SOLD TO THE MASSES!
Breaking Through the Stained Glass Ceiling: Women Pastoring Large Churches ---"In Breaking Through the Stained Glass Ceiling, seasoned and anointed women pastors answer these questions and many others. In addition to a foreword by world-renowned feminist theologian Elisabeth Schüssler Fiorenza, chapters include: “Leadership Styles”; “Work and Family”; “The Art of Conflict Management”; and much more."

****WORLD-RENOWNED FEMINIST THEOLOGIAN****
Did you catch that? The foul spirit of FEMINISM has hijacked the church and its leaders in this final hour. No wonder so many churches are OUT OF ORDER and so many are CONFUSED, MISFED and MISLED! WE ARE TO BE UNDER GOD'S WILL NOT OUR WILL, HIS WAYS NOT OURS.

How dare we apply this feminist "break the glass ceiling" tactic into the HOUSE OF THE LORD! I rebuke and bind these foul spirits of Jezebel and rebellion in JESUS' name.

Do you think because the "Women's Liberation Movement" changed culture in the 1960s means that we changed GOD?!
Do not be fooled! GOD DOESN'T CHANGE AND HE IS A GOD OF ORDER NOT OF CONFUSION! JESUS DOESN'T FOLLOW TRENDS OR POP CULTURE! "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:cool "For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints." (1 Corinthians 14:33)

Many of today's "CHRISTIAN" women are controlled by the demonic, feminist spirit of JEZEBEL. Many of today's "CHRISTIAN" women refuse to submit under GOD, under their husbands at home and under their MALE pastor/church leaders at church. Yes I'll repeat, many of you CHRISTIAN women identify yourselves with "I am WOMAN hear me roar" than "I am daughter of the LORD and I have to submit to his order, his authority, his ways, his thoughts, his WORD and his HOLY SPIRIT".

INCORPORATING SECULAR WOMEN'S RIGHTS INTO THE HOUSE OF GOD IS HUMAN TRADITION PERIOD.
"He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:“ These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”
And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! " (Mark 7:6-9)

Submission means to put all of yourself-understandings, knowledge, opinions and feelings at the disposal of a person in authority over you. It is the yielding of humble and intelligent obedience- without suggestion of inferiority or worthlessness.

**GOD'S WORD ABOUT THE ROLES OF MEN & WOMEN AT CHURCH**
-"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)
- "An elder must be blameless, faithful to his wife, a man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient. Since an overseer manages God’s household, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain. Rather, he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it." (Titus 1:6-9)
-"Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full respect. (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?) He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap." (1 Timothy 3:2-7)
- "A deacon must be faithful to his wife and must manage his children and his household well." (1 Timothy 3:12)

DID YOU CATCH THAT? FAITHFUL TO HIS WIFE!

**GOD'S WORD ABOUT THE ROLES OF MEN & WOMEN AT HOME**
"Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

**WARNING TO MINISTRIES THAT WELCOME OR PARTNER WITH ERRONEOUS MINISTRIES OR LEADERS THAT ARE OUT OF GOD'S ORDER **
" Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them. Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work. ( 2 John 1:9-11) "Now I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and obstacles that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Turn away from them." (Romans 16:17)

**YES GOD CAN USE US BUT REMEMBER OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE. OBEDIENCE IN ALL OUR WAYS, THOUGHTS, WORDS AND ACTIONS ACCORDING TO HIS WORD AND HIS HOLY SPIRIT.**

True and False Disciples
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ (Matthew 7:21-23)

**DOING GOOD FOR THE SAKE OF THE GOSPEL**Titus 2:1-15
You, however, must teach what is appropriate to sound doctrine. Teach the older men to be temperate, worthy of respect, self-controlled, and sound in faith, in love and in endurance.Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.Similarly, encourage the young men to be self-controlled. In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us.Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them, and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive. For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you.

FOR ALL YOU DEBORAH, EUODIA AND SYNTYCHE AND WOMEN OF THE BIBLE SUPPORTERS KNOW THIS:

-Deborah was a prophet and a judge NOT A PASTOR
-Euodia & Syntyche were church builders NOT PASTORS
-Esther was a queen NOT A PASTOR
-Mary Magdalene served the role as evangelist NOT A PASTOR

As a GOD-FEARING, TRUTH & SPIRIT Tongue-Speaking believer I am here to worship the LORD in TRUTH and in SPIRIT. As a daughter of the LORD I want to be CEMENTED on his BIBLE & his HOLY SPIRIT. I fear GOD and not man, I believe in JESUS' teaching and the not the teachings of men.
John 8:32-The Truth Will Set You Free

Re: WOMEN Pastors, Bishops And Ministers Are NOT Biblical!!! by Truthchiz: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Please go and have several sits. I hope you are very faithful to your wife if you are married. Keeping side chicks are also forbidden by God. Remove the speck on your eyes first. Women will continually serve in God's house forever. You are wasting your time. After talking come and send the ones who are pasturing to jail. Mtchewwww

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School, Sunday 7th October 2018 / Satan's Meeting Against God. (please Read Even If You're Busy) / Lifechanyuan Is Not An Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.