Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" (67925 Views)

Toyin Saraki Shares Throwback Photos With Husband, Children To Mark Father's Day / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Sarkin: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Why are Nigerians so pained, the poor woman is being attacked and I see cows defending that useless attacker

More wins for Saraki
continue aiding your looters and oppressors till you have nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Saraki na big thief na. Who doesn't know that already.

Our focus is for Buhari to head back to daura.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sarkin:
continue aiding your looters and oppressors till you have nothing else.

coming from someone whose sole duty is to defend the failed dullardic daura fossil online

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by GavelSlam: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
deji68:
is like u calling the poor woman a thief without telling us what she stole.....abi na Okada Buhari pikin dey ride .. u now see u are the idiot

The evidence for Saraki is overwhwlming.

Bankrupted and liquidated 2 banks whilst impoverishing a state subsequently.

Panama papers and Wikileaks have also fingered him multiple times, but of course that means nothing to you.

Armed robbers openly confessed to him being their sponsor, whilst his kinsmen are tired of his antics.

You however, would rather clutch at straws and look to a fictitious pricing of a bike which many kids of less privilege use not only for commuting but for fun.
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by SoNature(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Adaowerri111:

Has saraki been caught? If yes, by who?

You originally flawed your own argument

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Cityguy: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saintp:

Lol. Nigerians will always defend their own thieves. The most stupid thing is that people fight the battle for these thieves while the children of the thieves enjoy themselves. I expect the likes of Yusuf buhari, saraki's children, Tinubu children, all the children of PDP and APC politicians fight themselves since they are the biggest beneficiaries but no, it is the online miscreants who take it upon themselves to fight for these thieves we call politicians.
Make no mistake, the person who called saraki a thief was just fighting for his own adored thief not because he believes saraki is a thief. If saraki changes course and start supporting his own thief, this same person will no longer see him as a thief.
I don't know when average Nigerians will understand that these political fights is not for thier interest rather it is for the selfish interest of the political class.
You are correct. And to imagine that most come to argue on borrowed data!!! Nigerians are a special breed.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by neduprince(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Integrator1:

All politician are thieves agreed, but SARAKI greediness is outta this world. Ruled for eight good years nothing tangible to show for it.

Importing farmers from Zimbabwe to Kwara state for farm without empowering those farmers on ground, just an avenue to Loot.

This court must have acquainted him of this too ba?

In November 2017 an investigation conducted by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalism cited his name in the list of politicians named in "Paradise Papers" allegations.[38]

Again reason why they rejected MAGU.
The EFCC has reportedly indicted the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and some of his aides in the alleged laundering of up to N3.5 billion from the Paris Club Loan Refund. The EFCC investigation was presented to President Buhari in a report delivered on March 10, five days before the senate rejected acting EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Magu.

Between I am from Kwara so I am directly affected. The hatred for him is real and voting him, his cronies and God's sons out is the new Agenda.

SARAKI oleeeeee.

But you guys voted him 2015 and even voted his condidate for Governor before then
Oga take a chill pill
Your problem is that he decamped and we understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by GavelSlam: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Awoo88:

Stop defending undefendable. The full detail of the bike was available. Google the incident and being stupid. It is not good for your brain power

If they ask this numpty to even tell us the color of the bike he would start convulsing.
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by deomelo: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saraki and his wife are smart crooks and they've been for so many years, the crooked woman just spewed lies and rubbish just to dodge the accusation.

The rubbish about cash transfer sounds more like a figment of her crooked and corrupt imagination, a made up nonsense by a smart crook.

Whatever nonsense she spewed didn't exist in Kwara state under her greedy, money-grubbing and corrupt husband. Cash transfer started in 2016 under PMB's cash transfer program for the poor. There are zero records of such rubbish under her husband as the governor of Kwara state and I just wonder why she didn't present documented facts and 1 single beneficiary.

She really should tell us how she and her husband landed in Panama papers with multi-million dollar assets all over the world and what happened to the funds from all the businesses and banks she destroyed with her husband.
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Awoo88: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

If they ask a numpty like me to even tell us the color of the bike I will start convulsing.
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Sarkin: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

coming from someone whose sole duty is to defend the failed dullardic daura fossil online
it's very sad that you don't see that Buhari is God sent and the greatest option for us now. Please think about it and also support Buhari.
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Our focus is for Buhari to head back to daura.
the same way our focus was for Jonathan to head back to Otueke. We stupidly voted Buhari. Na only mumu dey make the same mistake twice.
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Felixv: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
anigbajumo:

Not only saraki sir,99% of both present nd past politicians.They are crook....

My brother. One step at a time. One crook at a time.

We have to wake up. People like Saraki and his family hate us to the core.

The sooner we all learn this the better. They live in the best houses, send their kids to the best schools — and guess what, it is Nigeria’s money. Not Their own.

Saraki and his ilk are the most selfish people I have known and the way they talk down on us is unreal.

No senator in the US earns as much as Saraki, no British member of parliament earns as much as Saraki, not even in China or Germany - and these are the two richest countries on earth.

So, ask your hero Saraki - a man who never had a single regular job in his life ( he only had worked in SSGB before becoming a governor) ,how much he earns as a senator.
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by deomelo: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
deji68:
is like u calling the poor woman a thief without telling us what she stole.....abi na Okada Buhari pikin dey ride .. u now see u are the idiot

The poor woman is the owner of multimillion-dollar all over the world and mansions from Nigeria to the UK...She is poor alright.

Panama papers must be for poor women.

These crooked and corruption loving Igbos sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by omenayoung: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
sad
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by ogianyo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bukola Saraki's "Political Persecution" Theory
It appears embattled Senate President Bukola Saraki has finally found the “holy grail’ of conspiracy theory. Mr. Saraki and his handlers have finally arrived at blaming politics for his current corruption trial. A few of our friends on the Non-Governmental individuals (NGI) front have lined up behind this argument. With Saraki's largesse, they’ve even made powerpoint slides, banners, poster and handbills to make the conspiracy case stronger.

I saw first hand how deeply Saraki had penetrated the Social Media axis when I attended the "Social Media Week" in Lagos last February. Everyone was fawning over Saraki to the extent that one of the organizers blatantly told me I was not invited to speak during a Friday plenary because Saraki had already been booked to speak. An issue for another day!

What I intend to state here is not the perception consciously being created of political persecution but how far political considerations have prevented the law from catching up with Mr. Saraki and his cronies. For those who may not know, Saraki’s has never held a real job in his life apart from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Nigeria. Soon after that he got into Society General Bank of Nigeria, his father’s bank. In 1990, Saraki pulled his first heist. He stole N500k from depositors and the police caught him and the sister, Gbemisola red-handed, he was charged. However, due to political considerations Nigeria’s then kleptomaniac military ruler, General Ibrahim Babadamosi Babangida "politically" killed the case.

Bukola Saraki and his kid brother(s) and sister Gbemi moved on to completely obliterate the bank, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA did an investigation that showed it was the biggest bank robbery in Nigeria’s history, yet for political reasons Bukola Saraki was let off the hook and given political appointment by then President Olusegun Obasanjo.

In 2003, their father Olusola Saraki took whatever was left of the bank and invested it in buying political office for Bukola and his sister Gbemi; Bukola became the governor of Kwara state, and Gbemi was crowned a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the EFCC looked into it and even drafted charges but for political reasons, Bukola Saraki was never charged with grand theft that could have sent him to jail instead of the government house.
After becoming governor, Bukola also killed Trade Bank, looted Kwara state dry, again, the EFCC researched into his crimes and found him guilty of grand theft, and again, for political considerations, then President (now late) Umaru Musa Yar'adua stopped the EFCC and even got Saraki and James Ibori to appoint EFCC's next chairperson, Mrs. Farida Waziri.

They both recruited and staffed the EFCC with police officers to fill "vacancies" that never existed at the EFCC, of course with the help of then Police IG, Mike Okiro. The thieves took over the EFCC for political reasons.

When Saraki's tenure ended as the Governor f Kwara and he become Senator, several petitions detailing how he looted Kwara was sent to law enforcement agencies, a particularly poignant petition was sent by the Kwara state branch of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), then President Goodluck Jonathan tried bringing Saraki to trial using the Police Special Fraud Unit, their findings about Saraki were staggering, but political judges were deployed, one Justice Ahmed Ramat Mohammed at the Federal High Court gave a judgment asking all anti-corruption agencies to lay off Saraki. For political reasons, the judgment was never appealed.

Saraki has robbed, killed, raped, destroyed and decimated lives, land, and livelihoods using political platforms and political advantage his entire life.

Now that he is close to answering for his crimes, he is blaming politics, the same politics that made him one the luckiest property owners in the UK, Lagos and Abuja, the politics that helped finance his criminal lifestyle, the politics that bequeathed the state of Kwara to him and his family. The politics that made it possible for him to get huge loans from banks without collateral security.

What politics?
* Culled from Omoyele Sowore article, former Unilag Student Union Presiden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by ogtavia(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

Why should I prove anything to you? Are you not the one accusing them? Take your evidence to efcc/icpc or the courts and try your luck na, abi which one be my own inside? I only made a statement of fact.

How did you arrive at your statement of fact?
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by olusola200: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
To me. oo saraki's second name is ole meaning thief

It was confirm at ojude oba, a festival at ijebu ode
Also confirm by pdp at their rally in ilorin
And the Muslim faithful confirm it at praying ground 2 year ago on ileya day in ilorin

Saraki is dead politically ,burial ceremony coming after the elections.

Help me call him ole 3 times ole ole ole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by ihatesycophant(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Integrator1:

Lol. Accepted all are thieves but some still have conscience to say the least. SARAKI has none.
Tinubu still has conscience, he performed when he was a governor, chose a better candidate afterwards, then Ambode now, which aids continuity and Development in lagos state. To start mentioning some of their performances yiu and I know it would take at least a page.

This administration some lives have thoroughly been touched by the federal government, Npower, feeding kids, trade-moni, cash for old people at all. 1st time masses have directly felt presence of federal government though they are still below average in performance.
Sure-p was initiated during Jonathan's era, I didn't see a soul nor spirit that benefited from it.

But this thief called SARAKI did nothing, and the stooge he imposed on Kwarans did absolutely nothing, no single projects to point to! No infrastructural development, no agricultural benefits, no bursary award to students, workers are being owed.

He decides the chairmen, councillors, Et all sorts with his entitlement attached. I pity those ipods supporting him. He'd do worse than all Nigerian immediate and past presidents have/ are currently doing?
You're been petty and liar. Pls, who established KWASU, Aviation College, Ajase Ipo training school? Who built Post Office bridge? Who dualised all the major roads in Ilorin? I just mentioned these to portray you as a big liar and hate filled person.
You even claimed, he chose who to be chairman, councillor and what have you but if I may ask me you. If Saraki is your father will you say same to your father that he's having too much influence. All I read in you is just jealousy and hate filled. I know if God gave you the same privilege, you will exert it to always be relevant and you will also want to bequeath same to your children to be relevant. That's what virtually all politicians does. Stop being jealous of Saraki's family, build your own empire like Saraki, Tinubu, Okorocha, Adedibu and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by madridsta007(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
It is the cross politicians have to bear. The day you become a politician in Nigeria is the day you automatically become a thief in the yes of the public, no matter what, and you can't fight it. The moment you get tagged a 'thief', it sticks. Ask Atiku and others. The opposition doesn't even have to prove that you have stolen, all they have to do is just accuse you.

Unfortunate, but true. “Politician” is synonymous to “thief” in Nigeria— the lines, where they exist are blurred. While many politicians may be “thieves”, it would be illogical to say ALL politicians are thieves. But yes, the opposition does not need to prove anything. As long as the government in power or the opposition, whoever is stronger in terms of media propaganda, labels one a thief and employs a few BOTs to carry out that tag, it sticks. Sadly, most Nigerians, Western educated or not, are unenlightened and thus, pander towards emotions than logic.

That is why the biggest of Thief, Tinubu is not yet described as thief but Saraki, who’s a learner in comparison to Tinubu, is called a Thief.
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by 007inc: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

What rubbish!

Why call them biggest thieves when according to you they have not been caught. Since they haven't been caught, how then did you arrive at your deluded conclusion
Tell us more about Saint Buhari! Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by anigbajumo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Felixv:

My brother. One step at a time. One crook at a time.

We have to wake up. People like Saraki and his family hate us to the core.

The sooner we all learn this the better. They live in the best houses, send their kids to the best schools — and guess what, it is Nigeria’s money. Not Their own.

Saraki and his ilk are the most selfish people I have known and the way they talk down on us is unreal.

No senator in the US earns as much as Saraki, no British member of parliament earns as much as Saraki, not even in China or Germany - and these are the two richest countries on earth.

So, ask your hero Saraki - a man who never had a single regular job in his life ( he only had worked in SSGB before becoming a governor) ,how much he earns as a senator.

Lol,am not a pro saraki sir but I wanted u to knw that saraki nd most Nigerian politicians are on the same page.....Saraki is a trained medical doctor outside Nigeria, hope u knw??Don't tell me he never had regular job,he father pave the way for him....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Glink2018(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Integrator1:
See this woman defending her husband?? Wonders shall never end. Society general bank comes to mind.

One day is for thief one day is for owner, you'd surely be caught.

SARAKI OOOOOLEEEEEE

Let him that sinneth not cast the first stone.
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by deomelo: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles begins probe of Saraki, wife, for alleged money laundering

June 22, 2018Samuel Ogundipe

Authorities in Seychelles have opened a criminal investigation into the multi-million dollar assets which Senate President Bukola Saraki and his wife, Toyin, are believed to hold through offshore shell companies in tax havens, PREMIUM TIMES can report.

Bukola and Toyin Saraki are being targeted by financial intelligence operatives for their “suspicious” use of offshore shell companies as uncovered in the Panama Papers investigation published in 2016, according to new records obtained by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists and shared with PREMIUM TIMES and other partners.

Investigators at the Seychelles Financial Intelligence Unit said they are interested in determining whether or not Mrs Saraki stood as a front for her husband in the ownership of some of the offshore holdings linked to the family when a trove of offshore assets managed by Panamanian law firm, Mossack Fonseca, was leaked to the media.

The investigators are also working to determine if the transactions undertaken with the shell companies were used to launder funds or carry out other suspicious activities.

Two weeks after the Sarakis were exposed as owning undeclared offshore assets in violation of Nigeria’s code of conduct regulations, detectives from that country’s FIU asked Mossack Fonseca to furnish them with all documents relating to Sandon Developments Ltd, a firm registered in Seychelles under Toyin Saraki’s name.

Mossack Fonseca responded to the request on April 29, 2016, by forwarding a link to the PREMIUM TIMES article on the Panama Papers as well as all documents relating to Sandon Ltd, including international passports and business activities.

The status of the investigation, however remained unclear as there is no record of any update about it since Mossack Fonseca responded to the authorities’ requests at the end of April 2016.

Mrs Saraki registered Sandon Ltd in 2011 and used it to buy a family property at #8 Whittaker Street, Belgravia, London SW1W 8JQ.

Mr Saraki denied links to the offshore assets in 2016, saying they belonged to his wife’s family. But information obtained by PREMIUM TIMES at the time indicated that the Senate President merely used his wife as a front, and Seychelles authorities also found the denial unconvincing.

The revelations were amongst the findings of a lengthy investigation by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung and more than 100 other global news organizations – including PREMIUM TIMES.

PREMIUM TIMES was the only Nigerian publication involved in the investigation, which lasted a year before the first set of stories started running on April 3.

For two weeks, Yusuph Olaniyonu, a spokesperson for Mr Saraki, did not return PREMIUM TIMES requests for comments about the criminal investigation of his principal and spouse in Seychelles.

Nigerian authorities had previously stated that they were investigating Mr Saraki’s offshore assets that were not declared in contravention of the law, but no charges have been brought against him.

Offshore shell entities are not necessarily fraudulent. There are legitimate uses for them by businesspersons across the world, but several other people, including criminals, have used them for untoward activities.

When Mrs Saraki registered Sandon Ltd on January 12, 2011 in Seychelles, she listed Babatunde Morakinyo, a long-term personal aide and friend of Mr Saraki, as a shareholder.

Mr Morakinyo was amongst the top aides of Mr Saraki who were identified by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission as laundering billions of naira in suspected bribes from the Paris Club refund to Nigerian states in 2017.

While incorporating that Sandon Ltd, documents show, Mrs Saraki bought a curious service from Mossack Fonseca, the Panamanian firm under which she tucked the hidden assets.

PREMIUM TIMES further reported at the time that Sarakis used nominee directors in order to perhaps avoid being identified as the beneficial owner of Sandon. Nominee directors are sometimes used in tax havens to conceal real owners of companies and assets.

She then made an undertaking indemnifying the Panamanian company “in respect of all claims, demands, actions, suits, proceedings, costs and expenses whatsoever as may be incurred or become payable by you in respect of or arising out of any member or employee or associate of your company or associated companies holding any office, directorship or shareholdings in the company or by reason of or in consequence of any act or decision made by any such person or company in connection with the management and/or administration of the said company.”

Shortly after the company was incorporated, Mrs. Saraki used it, in July 2011, to buy the property on Whuttaker Street, Belgravia, London SW1W 8JQ.

The property, acquired from Renocon Property Limited, a company registered in the British Virgin Island, was never disclosed to Nigerian authorities as required by the country’s code of conduct law

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/273330-exclusive-seychelles-begins-probe-of-saraki-wife-for-alleged-money-laundering.html

Bunny aClydeide crooked wife and husband tag team.
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Codyt(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
dafeyankee:
The Saraki's are thieves %100.

That the wife wants to be supportive of the husband is very annoying. I have seen thieves in real life,and on television.

And even Robin Hood the great thief in the movies did not steal a whole state, like Saraki stole Kwara State,and the State with her resources has not been found.

One man fa.

Shut up jare

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by oladele00(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
The wife of a tout is also a tout.. Buhari till 2023
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Babinski: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
It is the cross politicians have to bear. The day you become a politician in Nigeria is the day you automatically become a thief in the yes of the public, no matter what, and you can't fight it. The moment you get tagged a 'thief', it sticks. Ask Atiku and others. The opposition doesn't even have to prove that you have stolen, all they have to do is just accuse you.

It is not a cross they have to bear if they embrace transparency.
If you always like to share meat with your teeth, you would always be accused of eating the bigger meat and you have no defence.
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ojiofor:
The pained Tajudeens of Yoruba land are calling Saraki thief because he left APC,while he was in APC they never called him a thief and they reserved all thier insults to GEJ's family.Meanwhile the biggest thief in Nigeria political history is Thief Tinubu.

Under which party did saraki visited the court ,sat in the dock ,, in the last 3yrs as apc member he as spent more time in court than in emirate stadium ...so where did yu get ur dillusion from.
tinubu is the biggest thief ,we've bin hearing that b4 independence , pdp had 16yrs of federal might ,what stopped obj ,GEJ ... maybe they donnt even know what you knew about tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by Buterflyle0: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
007inc:

Tell us more about Saint Buhari! Mugu

You mean I should tell you more about his ability to save up on our foreign reserves despite meeting oil at the price of $25pb?

Or would you like me to tell you how he was able to still bail out states despite oil prices being that low?

Or would you like me to tell you how he was able to pay for contracts GEJ only awarded but never funded?

Or would you like me to tell you how he has successfully bailed out and keeps bailing out about 30 states which GEJ rendered bankrupt despite oil prices being at $130pb under GEJ?

Or should I tell you how he has NEVER borrowed to pay salaries despite low oil prices and a total oil revenue of about $94b in 3 years while GEJ with a total oil revenue of $398b in 4 years still ended up depleting our foreign reserves from $55b to $26b and still borrowed to pay salaries.

Which one would you like to hear first?
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by ogianyo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bukola Saraki's "Political Persecution" Theory
It appears embattled Senate President Bukola Saraki has finally found the “holy grail’ of conspiracy theory. Mr. Saraki and his handlers have finally arrived at blaming politics for his current corruption trial. A few of our friends on the Non-Governmental individuals (NGI) front have lined up behind this argument. With Saraki's largesse, they’ve even made powerpoint slides, banners, poster and handbills to make the conspiracy case stronger.

I saw first hand how deeply Saraki had penetrated the Social Media axis when I attended the "Social Media Week" in Lagos last February. Everyone was fawning over Saraki to the extent that one of the organizers blatantly told me I was not invited to speak during a Friday plenary because Saraki had already been booked to speak. An issue for another day!

What I intend to state here is not the perception consciously being created of political persecution but how far political considerations have prevented the law from catching up with Mr. Saraki and his cronies. For those who may not know, Saraki’s has never held a real job in his life apart from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Nigeria. Soon after that he got into Society General Bank of Nigeria, his father’s bank. In 1990, Saraki pulled his first heist. He stole N500k from depositors and the police caught him and the sister, Gbemisola red-handed, he was charged. However, due to political considerations Nigeria’s then kleptomaniac military ruler, General Ibrahim Babadamosi Babangida "politically" killed the case.

Bukola Saraki and his kid brother(s) and sister Gbemi moved on to completely obliterate the bank, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA did an investigation that showed it was the biggest bank robbery in Nigeria’s history, yet for political reasons Bukola Saraki was let off the hook and given political appointment by then President Olusegun Obasanjo.

In 2003, their father Olusola Saraki took whatever was left of the bank and invested it in buying political office for Bukola and his sister Gbemi; Bukola became the governor of Kwara state, and Gbemi was crowned a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the EFCC looked into it and even drafted charges but for political reasons, Bukola Saraki was never charged with grand theft that could have sent him to jail instead of the government house.
After becoming governor, Bukola also killed Trade Bank, looted Kwara state dry, again, the EFCC researched into his crimes and found him guilty of grand theft, and again, for political considerations, then President (now late) Umaru Musa Yar'adua stopped the EFCC and even got Saraki and James Ibori to appoint EFCC's next chairperson, Mrs. Farida Waziri.

They both recruited and staffed the EFCC with police officers to fill "vacancies" that never existed at the EFCC, of course with the help of then Police IG, Mike Okiro. The thieves took over the EFCC for political reasons.

When Saraki's tenure ended as the Governor f Kwara and he become Senator, several petitions detailing how he looted Kwara was sent to law enforcement agencies, a particularly poignant petition was sent by the Kwara state branch of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), then President Goodluck Jonathan tried bringing Saraki to trial using the Police Special Fraud Unit, their findings about Saraki were staggering, but political judges were deployed, one Justice Ahmed Ramat Mohammed at the Federal High Court gave a judgment asking all anti-corruption agencies to lay off Saraki. For political reasons, the judgment was never appealed.

Saraki has robbed, killed, raped, destroyed and decimated lives, land, and livelihoods using political platforms and political advantage his entire life.

Now that he is close to answering for his crimes, he is blaming politics, the same politics that made him one the luckiest property owners in the UK, Lagos and Abuja, the politics that helped finance his criminal lifestyle, the politics that bequeathed the state of Kwara to him and his family. The politics that made it possible for him to get huge loans from banks without collateral security.

What politics?
* Culled from Omoyele Sowore article, former Unilag Student Union Presiden[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by 007inc: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You mean I should tell you more about his ability to save up on our foreign reserves despite meeting oil at the price of $25pb?

Or would you like me to tell you how he was able to still bail out states despite oil prices being that low?

Or would you like me to tell you how he was able to pay for contracts GEJ only awarded but never funded?

Or would you like me to tell you how he has successfully bailed out and keeps bailing out about 30 states which GEJ rendered bankrupt despite oil prices being at $130pb under GEJ?

Or should I tell you how he has NEVER borrowed to pay salaries despite low oil prices and a total oil revenue of about $94b in 3 years while GEJ with a total oil revenue of $398b in 4 years still ended up depleting our foreign reserves from $55b to $26b and still borrowed to pay salaries.

Which one would you like to hear first?
Mugu , u will keep being d client to d APC criminals ! I hope u have started achieving something in ur life sha. Anyway a Mugu is always a Mugu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" by wildernessVoice: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
If I understand this thread,
Saraki na PDP thief,
Association of Past Criminals recruited him in 2015,
They learned his thievery tactics of 10k conditional cash transfer,
They have graduated to fantastically transfer of 30k in Osun.
This one na dog chop dog......!
Nigerians are wising up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.