Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. (2594 Views)

Is Governor Hope Uzodinma The Smartest And Most Intelligent Politician? / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by FX(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Some times I ask myself this question, why do Nigerians want to remain backward? Have they not suffered enough? Have they not been humiliated enough?
Why do they want backward, incoherent, unintelligent, wimpish, technophobic, reactive, blind and clumsy old men to continue to continue to govern them.
Take a look at France President, Emmanuel Macron. That is the kind president Nigeria needs now. A young proactive, smart, intelligent, healthy, courageous president.

If we must progress as a nation, we must put tribalism and religion aside and vote for intelligent people who can use creative intelligence to solve the problem of Nigeria. There is no holy man in Nigeria. Almost everyone is corrupt to certain extent. It will be almost impossible to stop corruption at this level of national development. So let no one come to claim he is a saint. Let no one come to tell you he is fighting corruption. Corruption is part of us, so let no one waste our time telling us he is fighting corruption. Corruption can only leave Nigeria with strict laws and technology.

While we continue to fight the twin problem of corruption and poverty, we need an intelligent man to be at the helm of affairs to lead national development. Nigeria cannot afford to have blind leader as a president because the speed at which other countries are developing is scaring. We don't have time to waste.

Nigerians know deep inside their heart that Dr. Bukola Saraki is the smartest and the most intelligent politician in the country today and he is vying for the office of the president. We don't have time to waste with any unintelligent leader. So let's vote for Dr. Bukola Saraki and make him our president. Though he is not a Saint of which none of us is, he will redeem our image with his intelligence and world class education. Nigeria will no longer be a dustbin where anything goes.

We are late on National Development, so we don't have time to try unintelligent leaders again. An average Nigerian does not want to live in Nigeria. 90% of Nigerian youths if given opportunity will run away from Nigeria. All Nigerians both the youths and elderly will prefer to school in Europe or America. All Nigerians if given an opportunity will dump Nigerian Citizenship for American Citizenship or somewhere in Europe or Australia. We are backward in everything to the extent that a white man's garbage is a luxury for Nigerians.
All these happened because we have been allowing incompetent and unintelligent people to lead us.

I beg my fellow Nigerians to give Bukola Saraki a chance to lead the affairs of this great country as a president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by WATCHOVER(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sentiments aside anytime they mention the name Saraki my mind is always at ease.
If given the Ticket he has my vote already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by mercenary: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Why do they want backward, incoherent, unintelligent, wimpish, technophobic, reactive, blind and clumsy old men to continue to continue to govern them

This statement is an embodiment of the kind of leadership we have right now... Whether APC or PDP we're in this together
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by Marcelo290(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Buhari...Dull, senile, unintelligent and is totally unaware of the reality of those he's leading. He feels like we are still in the medieval ages. Another four years of this man would be doom for Nigeria.

Saraki...Young and vibrant, but his antecedents doesn't really speak of someone who has real plans for Nigeria. He is just an overambitious politician who is tasty for power as his family is known for. Albeit, I would choose him ahead of the retired Daura born Military general.

Atiku...

Kwankwaso...

Dankwambo...He has done impressively well both as an account general and Governor, he is also young and vibrant.

Sowore...This one is more concerned about collecting power from the old and giving to the youth. He lacks proper knowledge of what governance is all about, much more a very complex and diverse country like Nigeria. He keeps making ambiguous promises with no blue print on how to achieve them. Yahaya Bello would look like a saint if this dude is allowed to rule Nigeria cos there would be wanton abuse of power.

Kingsley Moghalu...This man is young and more vibrant. He has studied and understood the real problems of Nigeria and has what it takes to rule Nigeria. He is very intelligent and a technocrat, which is exactly what Nigeria needs in this age and time and not some useless politicians. He is also a well studied economist and has a very good knowledge of the economy. I've come in contact with him once and was marveled at his intelligence, just that I fear he isn't popular in the rural areas. If asked to vote, I would vote him over again.

This is my submission.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nigerians will rather call the intelligent ones thieves and hand leadership to unintelligent and taciturn people who when they get there will develop nothing and steal the nation dry anyway

It did not start today my dear

Among those closest to power with a real shot at the Presidency, Saraki is the most exposed and intelligent with a world class education

They will ignore this and go bring some backward old man who can command almajiri votes and then turn around to blame others when the country does not make progress.

PDP should forget silly and cynical Nigerian political calculations and give Saraki the Presidential ticket and then see what a Presidential campaign should look like.

The levels Saraki will take the campaign to Buhari will not be able to keep up

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by uwa1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
True
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by vanbonattel: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fact.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by khingTony(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
FX:

Nigerians know deep inside their heart that Dr. Bukola Saraki is the smartest and the most intelligent politician in the country today and he is vying for the office of the president. We don't have time to waste with any unintelligent leader. So let's vote for Dr. Bukola Saraki and make him our president.
I beg my fellow Nigerians to give Bukola Saraki a chance to lead the affairs of this great country as a president.

U say wetin
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by SanusiGworo: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
I think it is true without doubt. Buhari on the other hand is the least qualified.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Negative intelligence can never be productive. kiss
Nigeria remains doomed! kiss
Like Kwara State, like Nigeria. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by Printerscanner: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
O.P. I guess you wanted to say that Bukola Saraki is more intelligent than any member of your family.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by T4taiwo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Someone that outsmart his colleague to achieve is ambition is less intelligent to me. Tell me one area he has practically exhibit his intelligent for the benefit of Nigerians.mcheww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by FX(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Negative intelligence can never be productive. kiss
Nigeria remains doomed! kiss
Like Kwara State, like Nigeria. kiss
I understand you Bro. But we need to take a step forward with an intelligent man.

Negative intelligence as you pointed out will make the inventors or the actors or the players go back to their drawing board knowing that there is a leakage somewhere, which finally will be in the best interest of the masses. So any form of intelligence is good because it shows you're ahead of the game.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by FX(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Printerscanner:
O.P. I guess you wanted to say that Bukola Saraki is more intelligent than any member of your family.
Well as it stands today, I give it to him cos if any member of my family is more intelligent , we will be ahead of the game.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by FX(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
T4taiwo:
Someone that outsmart his colleague to achieve is ambition is less intelligent to me. Tell me one area he has practically exhibit his intelligent for the benefit of Nigerians.mcheww
That's how we will outsmart China , USA and Co that want us to be worshipping them.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by Sarrakii: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
[b[b]]THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS TRIBALISM THEY WILL PREPARED TO VOTE THERE FELLOW TRIBE WHO CERTAINLY THEY KNOW HE GOT NOTHING TO OFFER AND WISH THEY WILL STAND TO BENEFIT NOTHING RATHER THAN HE IS FROM MY TRIBE. SINCE NIGERIA GOT INDEPENDENT THOSE TRIBE RULING NIGERIA WHERE AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF NIGERIA INSTEAD BACKWARDNESS I'M NOT SUCH WHO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE OF TRIBALISM EVERY SANE PERSON KNOW THAT IGBOS IF ALLOWED TO RULE NIGERIA WILL TAKE NIGERIA MANY STEPS FORWARD, EVEN AS THEY ARE BEING CHEATED IN NIGERIA IN TERMS OF RESOURCES MOST OF THERE STATE GOVERNORS ARE DOING BETTER THAN THOSE WHO COMMAND THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY, BEFORE SOLUDO BECOME CBN GOVERNOR NIGERIA CAN NOT KEEP THERE MONEY IN THE BANK WITHOUT HEARING BANK CLOSE, BANK GOT FOLD BUT HE CAME IN AND RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY OR SHOULD WILL TALK ABOUT NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA WHO CAME IN AND OUR HUGE DEBT WAS WRITTEN OFF BY HER EFFORT OUR ECONOMY WAS GROWING FASTER THAN ANY AFRICAN COUNTRIES BUT WHAT BAFFLED ME IS THAT INSTEAD OF HONOURING THEM OTHER TRIBE WE CHOOSE TO CALLED THEM NAME BRINGING ALLEGATION THAT NEVER EXISTED JUST TO DISCREDIT THEM IN OTHER TO CONTINUE THEIR LOOTING AND CERTAIN US BACKWARD. WE THE POPULACE NEED TO SAY NO TO TRIBALISM AND LOOK FOR A CREDIBLE LEADER BECAUSE THOSE POLITICIANS YOU CALL MY TRIBAL MAN CAN NOT HELP YOU EXCERPT HIS FAMILY BEWISE MY PEOPLE. [/b][/b]
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by T4taiwo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
FX:
That's how we will outsmart China , USA and Co that want us to be worshipping them.
Is that your own definition of intelligence.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by FX(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bukola Saraki for president. I will be so happy to have a healthy and smart president
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by FX(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Saraki all the way
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by uwa1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Seconded..
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by SolutionMee: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
cheesy
Whenever I see my fellow countrymen supporting Saraki, my mind is always at ease and my hope is renewed. Truly, we will get there someday. I stand with Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by yazach: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
FX:
Some times I ask myself this question, why do Nigerians want to remain backward? Have they not suffered enough? Have they not been humiliated enough?
Why do they want backward, incoherent, unintelligent, wimpish, technophobic, reactive, blind and clumsy old men to continue to continue to govern them.
Take a look at France President, Emmanuel Macron. That is the kind president Nigeria needs now. A young proactive, smart, intelligent, healthy, courageous president.

If we must progress as a nation, we must put tribalism and religion aside and vote for intelligent people who can use creative intelligence to solve the problem of Nigeria. There is no holy man in Nigeria. Almost everyone is corrupt to certain extent. It will be almost impossible to stop corruption at this level of national development. So let no one come to claim he is a saint. Let no one come to tell you he is fighting corruption. Corruption is part of us, so let no one waste our time telling us he is fighting corruption. Corruption can only leave Nigeria with strict laws and technology.

While we continue to fight the twin problem of corruption and poverty, we need an intelligent man to be at the helm of affairs to lead national development. Nigeria cannot afford to have blind leader as a president because the speed at which other countries are developing is scaring. We don't have time to waste.

Nigerians know deep inside their heart that Dr. Bukola Saraki is the smartest and the most intelligent politician in the country today and he is vying for the office of the president. We don't have time to waste with any unintelligent leader. So let's vote for Dr. Bukola Saraki and make him our president. Though he is not a Saint of which none of us is, he will redeem our image with his intelligence and world class education. Nigeria will no longer be a dustbin where anything goes.

We are late on National Development, so we don't have time to try unintelligent leaders again. An average Nigerian does not want to live in Nigeria. 90% of Nigerian youths if given opportunity will run away from Nigeria. All Nigerians both the youths and elderly will prefer to school in Europe or America. All Nigerians if given an opportunity will dump Nigerian Citizenship for American Citizenship or somewhere in Europe or Australia. We are backward in everything to the extent that a white man's garbage is a luxury for Nigerians.
All these happened because we have been allowing incompetent and unintelligent people to lead us.

Anonymous story

The topic should be: Bukola Saraki is the most intelligent politician in IPOB land

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by weownlagos: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Marcelo290:
Buhari...Dull, senile, unintelligent and is totally unaware of the reality of those he's leading. He feels like we are still in the medieval ages. Another four years of this man would be doom for Nigeria.

Saraki...Young and vibrant, but his antecedents doesn't really speak of someone who has real plans for Nigeria. He is just an overambitious politician who is tasty for power as his family is known for. Albeit, I would choose him ahead of the retired Daura born Military general.

Atiku...

Kwankwaso...

Dankwambo...He has done impressively well both as an account general and Governor, he is also young and vibrant.

Sowore...This one is more concerned about collecting power from the old and giving to the youth. He lacks proper knowledge of what governance is all about, much more a very complex and diverse country like Nigeria. He keeps making ambiguous promises with no blue print on how to achieve them. Yahaya Bello would look like a saint if this dude is allowed to rule Nigeria cos there would be wanton abuse of power.

Kingsley Moghalu...This man is young and more vibrant. He has studied and understood the real problems of Nigeria and has what it takes to rule Nigeria. He is very intelligent and a technocrat, which is exactly what Nigeria needs in this age and time and not some useless politicians. He is also a well studied economist and has a very good knowledge of the economy. I've come in contact with him once and was marveled at his intelligence, just that I fear he isn't popular in the rural areas. If asked to vote, I would vote him over again.

This is my submission.
Interesting take.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
FX:
I understand you Bro. But we need to take a step forward with an intelligent man.

Negative intelligence as you pointed out will make the inventors or the actors or the players go back to their drawing board knowing that there is a leakage somewhere, which finally will be in the best interest of the masses. So any form of intelligence is good because it shows you're ahead of the game.
What has d intelligence of Saraki done to help Kwara state since he's being into politics?

The truth is that most u are paid followers and I'm not against it but trying to say we should vote for him based on intelligence which has neither helped his state nor local government is extremely wrong.

U have ur choice as others have their choices but what u wrote up there is just sentimental or money has changed hands.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Whenever I see my fellow countrymen supporting Saraki, my mind is always at ease and my hope is renewed. Truly, we will get there someday. I stand with Saraki.
How can u support Saraki and keep insulting Tinubu daily?

U always claim Tinubu has taken over Lagos while Saraki that has done same to Kwara state is in ur good book.

What a fair judgement from a so-called righteous man giving different verdict for same offence.

Hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by Pavarottii(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
OP u make sense joor... Carry go.

Saraki for president.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by StillX10(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
yes Saraki for President
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by FX(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2018
A voter for Saraki is a vote for a smarter Nigeria.
Saraki all the way.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by FX(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2018
I can't vote for Dundee FC for a president.
I will vote for Bukola Saraki
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by FX(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Vote for Saraki
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. by jefy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
1. Donald Duke
2. B.Sariki
This combo would have been perfect..If only we can do away with religious and tribal sentiment..Bubu almost killed us during the military era,today he is still here. Atiku and others are still hungry for power! Let's make the right choice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The People Of Biafra / FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States / Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.