Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter (2699 Views)

Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo) / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) / "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by mmb(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by boy16(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2018
undecided

Did she even understand the joke.

Who translated the joke to English

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by BankeSmalls(f): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2018
If it were to be a cow, his laugh will be more.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by Corrinthians(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2018
boy16:
undecided

Kai ooo!

Some of una here ehn! grin

A die hard Buhari fan, but this cracked my ribs! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by WawaIPODJew: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2018
boy16:
undecided

Igbos will cry and gnash their teeth on this thread today .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7900415_4260dcb5fdc947b7a07f8579818da414_jpeg_jpegdc78c094162dc3e3a36fe82909fb1c0b
PMB is your president till 2023 whether you like it or not cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by Shelloween(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Hate him or love him, it doesn't change the fact that he is one of the most charismatic leaders in Nigeria.

Don't hate the man, hate his politics.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by boy16(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7900415_4260dcb5fdc947b7a07f8579818da414_jpeg_jpegdc78c094162dc3e3a36fe82909fb1c0b

I'm yoruba

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by EmekaMD(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2018
Let's pretend we didn't notice that Bubu finished his glass in one big gulp while others are still having almost filled glasses.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by WawaIPODJew: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2018
boy16:

I'm yoruba
Who said you’re not yoruba?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by Shelloween(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
If it were to be a cow, his laugh will be more.
lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by boy16(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
Who said you’re not yoruba?
Then don't call me IPOB

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by Shelloween(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2018
boy16:
undecided

if you met Buhari today, a simple 'how are you my son?' from him would leave you smiling like a roasted goat head.
I'm not a fan of his government, but it doesn't change the fact that Buhari is one of the most charismatic leaders in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by FarahAideed: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2018
I am sure he cracked the Joke of making 1 Naira equivalent to 1 dollar for her..

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by WawaIPODJew: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2018
boy16:

Then don't call me IPOB
How did you pass waec?
Where did I say anything like “you’re Ipob”
Lol . Teenagers that can’t comprehend simple English just scatter for Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by WawaIPODJew: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2018
EmekaMD:
Let's pretend we didn't notice that Bubu finished his glass in one big gulp while others are still having almost filled glasses.
So, you can’t see that PMB has a glass of water there?
Chai . Please go to see an Optician before it’s too late cheesy
Pele sogbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by mrjaydee(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2018
Nairalanders mugu go soon arrive this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2018
We are in the season of election

We hope to see more of that!

Last time, it was:

Drinking Milo

Buhari playing with his grandchildren

El-rufai laying on the floor of his sitting room

Buhari cracking jokes with his subordinates!

It was then Osibanjo told us that Buhari is the highest ranking clown as he couldn't stop laughing when he is around

Now Buhari is cracking jokes with a waitress

People just brace yourself for more of this!

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by dukie25: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2018
Shelloween:
Hate him or love him, it doesn't change the fact that he is one of the most charismatic leaders in Nigeria.

Charisma and Buhari should not be in the same sentence.
Someone who has the charisma of an agama lizard.
Mtscheeew

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by diebuhari1: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Lifeless Animal

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by Lifeless: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2018
diebuhari1:
Lifeless Animal
ur father lifeless! stupid thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by buhariguy(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2018
Shelloween:

his politics is very sweet, no bitterness,
As you can see, thief saraki is still his friend,
Buhari is love by all.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by Pekele007: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Shelloween:
if you met Buhari today, a simple 'how are you my son?' from him would leave you smiling like a roasted goat head.
I'm not a fan of his government, but it doesn't change the fact that Buhari is one of the most charismatic leaders in Nigeria.
Define Charisma, nobody asked if you were an A. C of this government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by NigerianBae: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2018
LOL.... there is a point in life you meet people.... even if they say rubbish, you will laugh grin grin grin

Click here to see how you can make huge profit this festive season
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by GentleMoney: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by opribo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
The certificateless one enjoying drinks bought with tax payers money. He is not qualified academically to be in Aso rock. We will vote him out.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by Roger3D(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
boy16:

I'm yoruba
You are a bad Yoruba man then angry

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by SarcasticGenius(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

You mean Igbos will cry over a meaningless picture? The same way that Middle Beltans are crying over the numerous herdmen atrocities? Or the same way Leah Sharibu's parents have been crying? Your IQ is as low grade as your moniker WawaIPODJew. I blame the idiot who borrowed you the N 200 you used to buy the data you used to post this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by budaatum: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
EmekaMD:
So you did not notice bubu's glass was full of water?
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by budaatum: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

So, you can’t see that PMB has a glass of water there?
Chai . Please go to see an Optician before it’s too late cheesy
Pele sogbo
Sorry. I did not see this before responding. Thank you!
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by souloho19(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Shelloween:

I don't think you know what "charismatic" means

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
The best president the igbos never loved sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Rivers State Governor On Igbo Red Cap / See The NURTW Banner That Has Got Twitter Users Reeling With Laughter (photo) / What Do You Love About The South-east Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.