Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,759 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Please Help A Brother Answer These Question - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help A Brother Answer These Question (312 Views)

How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) / Webmasters, Answer These Question And Will Will Give You The Work / Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother Answer These Question by messi042: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
hello my fellow nairalanders, is it possible for me to turn my website which will be available in few days coming to a type of website where people who visits my website can register, publish a post and get paid there post reaches some number of views. JUST AS YOUTUBE PAYS ACCORDING TO THE VIEWS THAT YOUR VIDEOS GET.
can I create a website like that and pay people directly to their bank account without having issue with adsens.
Re: Please Help A Brother Answer These Question by donsheddy1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
messi042:
hello my fellow nairalanders, is it possible for me to turn my website which will be available in few days coming to a type of website where people who visits my website can register, publish a post and get paid there post reaches some number of views. JUST AS YOUTUBE PAYS ACCORDING TO THE VIEWS THAT YOUR VIDEOS GET.
can I create a website like that and pay people directly to their bank account without having issue with adsens.
yes
Re: Please Help A Brother Answer These Question by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
messi042:

Yes you can.

AdSense won't have any problems with your website as you will be paying people to produce (similar to hiring writers). Adsense will only penalize you when you pay people to click on your ad links or offer to share the commissions with them for clicking on the links.

To achieve this kind of your website, you will need to have a custom plugin developed to manage users, their posts and number of views, withdrawal requests etc.

Disbursing payments will be as easy as transferring the funds to the users bank account.

I am Ebere from https://resosdigital.com and I can help you create this website.
You can reach me on 09066175881

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have This Similar Wordpress Theme? / Get A Verified Foreign Paypal Account That Sends And Receives. / Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.