Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) (1249 Views)

How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help / I Need A A Classified Ads Like Jiji Script Or Wordpress Premium Theme / Classified Web Template Like jiji Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please help

I am to build a site in the fashion of Jiji, OLX and other Classified Ads sites.

Jiji in few lines.....

A website where users can sell their products, buy products... Also comes with functions like Sponsored Ads and so on....

How much should I charge the client ?

Please let me know.... Put yourself in my shoes and grind out a price...

Thank you so much for your price suggestion... (In advance)

Of course: I'm considering the best CMS which is WordPress, otherwise, I will have to code from scratch!
Re: How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lol if you are a good learned developer you won't be here asking for price to charge a client
Re: How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 03, 2021
chimpanzee4:

Charge 20k.

So that when you do a quack Job the client will have sense and higher someone like me who would charge

5***,***+

Lol.... You did well by mentioning a price range.

I never told you that I'm an inexperienced developer or something but thanks for your contributions. For me to have done similar projects before and now gets hired for this, is enough proof that God is great kiss

This is a questionnaire, not necessarily a determining factor in the contractual agreements.

Knowing the minds of fellow men who has done same or knows what it takes to run a Classified Ads and Directory site is not perhaps a bad thing.

I have counted the cost and I have all the stuffs ready. The only thing here is to ensure that I hear from like minded people.

cool And lol, 20k ? Are you creating a blogger? Bro grin grin
Re: How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) by ensleyparker: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
here you can find best blogging methods for you https://hugemug.com/
Re: How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) by charixel: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2021
#250k
Re: How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
charixel:
#250k

Thank you brotherman smiley

1 Like

Re: How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) by binoosmart(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bro depending on the client - for me anything that has to do with user management, ecommerce charge 500k upward

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) by seborrhic: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2021
prodogunwanoe1:

Well thanks for your contribution. You clearly do not know who's putting up a question like this. This is more or less like a questionnaire. Asking for price doesn't mean, i haven't estimated and given it a price.
Trying to use reverse psychology.
I bet u don't know what to charge because you are probably doing it for d first time and can't guarantee the quality of what you would produce.
If u are conversant as u claim,put up the price you claim you had in mind to charge.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2021
binoosmart:
Bro depending on the client - for me anything that has to do with user management, ecommerce charge 500k upward

smiley Thanks bro..... +1
Re: How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) by mcqwerty(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
You are already out of your depth. Trouble looms.

I would advise you not to take the job.

If you still want to insist, then find time to develop this project on your own even if it's a demo/dummy. By doing this, you would have had the experience. Trying to learn on the job as a freelancer/side gig brings a lot of problems.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Form For My Webpage / Joomla Betting Template Is For Sale / Stream Live Videos On A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.