Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) (43735 Views)

Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja / 5 Suspected Kidnappers Burnt To Death In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
One chance not kidnappers
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by shegzy4luv(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
davit:

Do you know that if they had been handed over to the police, they would still do so again.

If you know, you know.

And if you have never been attacked by an assailant before, please don't shout "jungle justice is bad".
my thought exactly, i have zero sympathy for traffic robbers also because i watch them attacking an innocent woman on her way to work last fri. It was scary experience as i was lucky to escape their attack, as lone driving woman,beIng a soft target, they broke her glass and snatched her bag,if they are eventually caught and handed over to police,they will still be freed.

2 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by bluefilm: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
The wanted quick money.

They got quick death.

End of story.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Allylic(f): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
I'm happy they were burnt alive..the rate of one chance in abuja is alarming..I was once a victim of one so I know what it feels like..burn them..burn them...I support these...arrant thrash
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by maxiuc(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Laple0541:
Hmmmmm, for a whole fct, and no policeman arrive from the time they started and finished making the barbecue, what a country? Zero respect for human life!

Kidnapping is highly condemned yet that shouldn't give anyone the freedom of taking laws into his/her hands.
dei dei na remote place for fct oooo

Kubwa expressway

Before police will get to the location e go hard oooo
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Truman155(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
They were three kidnappers in a Peugeot car, they kidnapped a woman and throw her out of a moving car because she started shouting when as reached a checkpoint one of the three kidnappers excaped the remaining two were burnt

It's a curel world
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by crafteck(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
tolufase:
Jungle Justice. I think there is a police station around that area. They should have alerted the police rather than carried out this erroneous act.

Police that would have collected 250k per head to die d case
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by neweve: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Provided OP is a blogger, RIP Nigeria . futureless
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Eww
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by unite4real: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nobodys:
The heart of man is wicked.

Not wicked but desperately wicked

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Odetokun3(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Small mum with big God
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Tallesty1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Issakendrick:
According to an eye witness whom I confide in to get the accurate information, they were involved in Kidnapping a woman which is popularly known as "One Chance" for the benefit of those living in Abuja. It was reported by him that, they took the woman from Zuba heading to Kubwa and in the cause of trying to collect the woman belongings she open the door of the vehicle and raise alarm. So unfortunate for the criminals they were stock in the Hold up. Trust me, all this Hausa boys in that Dei-Dei swing into action. 

They lay fire on the 406 Peugeot, tied them and put a vehicle Tire on them. Vuuuuum they light them.

Witnessed it, they wanted to throw the woman out of the speeding car but she held unto them, maybe she dragged the steering with the driver. People around pursued and over took them and then blocked the road and they were caught.

Young fresh handsome guys got wasted for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by jimcaddy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
That's what they call meeting your waterloo.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by anigbajumo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2018

Wat baffles me most is why most NL will come here nd type "say no to jungle justice" while majority of u knw that once police interfere they will scout free nd continue with their barbaric act,let stop all these nonsense of say no to jungle justice, I will never in my Life forgive a Kidnapper coz they are satan in human flesh, forget Nigerian judiciary, it is only for the poor.If u av had an experience with kidnappers or ritualist nd God safe u,u will never come here and type say no to jungle justice......

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Bollinger(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
davit:

Do you know that if they had been handed over to the police, they would still do so again.

If you know, you know.

And if you have never been attacked by an assailant before, please don't shout "jungle justice is bad".

Do you know how dangerous your thought process is? From your logic, i can just accuse you of anything and you'll be dead in no time. Why una be like this na?

2 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Buhari brothers no dey try at all.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Handsomecole(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Some people will come and criticise about juggle justice nonsense. Have you ever been robbed ND stabbed before in Abuja. If not please keep shut , cos those guys don't deserve any atom of mercy...

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by smileyoo: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
tolufase:
Jungle Justice. I think there is a police station around that area. They should have alerted the police rather than carried out this erroneous act.
no confidence in the police anymore. its a wake-up call for the police, to rise-up to the challange of restoring people's confidence in them.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Nelson247: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
BetterKola:
Things are happening in Nigeria. Kidnapping is a big crime but Jungle Justice is not the way Forward.

May God Save us from the Vices of this Wicked World.
Dem never kidnap or rob you that is why you feel for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Genniez(f): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
If they are handed over to the police they would return to the society stronger like rangers... My experience with one chance left a strong trauma in me... embarassed
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Tapout(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
it didn't occur to them that the car was probably stolen... They just went ahead and burnt it sad was it the car that kidnapped the woman??
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
BetterKola:
Things are happening in Nigeria. Kidnapping is a big crime but Jungle Justice is not the way Forward.

May God Save us from the Vices of this Wicked World.

Trust me bro, These guys might not even be kidnappers or one chance drivers...

Once Mob action starts, no one will ask u who u are or what happened or whether ur guilty or innocent, no one will listen to ur opinion or pleadings, everyone will start beating u until u die. That was how they killed Aluu 4 children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
So extreme, people don't have confidence in the police.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Meanwhile,Evans is still alive
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by barristerzinny(f): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
otokx:
if you have been a victim or know someone who has been a victim of kidnappers you will not say No to jungle justice.

I was a victim of this deadly act of one chance twice, on March 9th this year and November 6th last year. They beat me to stupor, I support Jungle justice for them.
One chance kidnappers or ritualists, don't understand plea from their victims.
it serves them right.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Laple0541(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
maxiuc:
dei dei na remote place for fct oooo

Kubwa expressway

Before police will get to the location e go hard oooo

Nigeria Police are docile and not proactive, you and I know that, no mater how remote that place is, there should have been a presence of inteligent policing around there too, it is part of the fct, it ridicules the status of a country's capital.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
davit:

If you know, you know.

What if they were not guilty.

Do you think its not possible?

You see one needs to be careful and pray to God for protect always.
Let me tell you an instance that happened when we were young in the 80s.

Long story though.

A guy was caught Early in the morning around 5:30- 6 o clock and was label a robber. It is true some guys robbed around the area and ppl were chasing them this guy was a Radionic known to everyone around Ekotedo in Ibadan. Someone among the ppl chasing the robbers just accused him that he looked like one of the thieves and that was all . He was sentenced by firing squad.
On the stake that day he was to be kill with some other criminals the reporters interviewed asked him questions while he kept crying " I am innocent, I am innocent " I watch the scene myself this in not hear say. later he was Shot.

Two months later the police caught the set of robbers that did the operation and they confessed that that guy was not among them.

It was carried in the news but the deed had been done.

Jungle justice is only good if the ppl are dead sure the ppl they are dealing with are guilty. Else they will be killing innocent souls
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by dvkot(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good for them, burn all of them.. these criminals are so heartless
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
IYANGBALI:
the criminals too should have alerted the police before kidnapping the woman.

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by dvkot(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
barristerzinny:
I was a victim of this deadly act of one chance twice, on March 9th this year and November 6th last year. They beat me to stupor, I support Jungle justice for them.
One chance kidnappers or ritualists, don't understand plea from their victims.
it serves them right.
true talk dear, I used to stand for say no to jungle Justice, but until recently.. I fully support jungle Justice for Armed robbery(Not thief) and kidnappers
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by hemlock0(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Quite unfortunate. I found myself in a similar situation some years back in Enugu. I took a bus from Abakpa liberty going to Obiagu, on our way the conductor kept on picking and dropping passengers; immediately we got to Artisan the traffic light turned red, the driver had to turn right ( towards ebeano tunnel) since the light was still green. A matured lady (probably in her sixties) looked around and realized it was all guys in the bus, she started shouting in igbo ( Jesus o, jesus o, Kidnappers o, Kidnappers o) she wanted to jump out of the bus, but the conductor held her inother to prevent her from inflicting injuries on herself. To cut the long story short, the driver dropped the woman on the road. Since then I have been thinking about what would have happened if our bus was eventually stopped by irate youths probably we would have been mobbed whereas we were innocent.

LESSON: Everybody is entitled to fair hearing, don't kill a life when you can't create one, handover suspected criminals or kidnappers to the police; there may possibly be more culprits.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.