Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Igbo And Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Jonathan (561 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo And Jonathan by formunt(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2010
If I were jonathan I would respect the igbos and allowed them key post and also allow them taste presidency. Igbo are very Nigerian than Hausa who had been rulling the country as fathers farm.
Intead of respecting pdp rotational govt. Igbo people should rule this country .
Re: Igbo And Jonathan by basktmout: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2010
I thought Johnattan himself is Igbo: he comes from Otueke in Ogbia LGA, bayelsa. His father RIP also had an Igbo traditional name. Johnattans traditional name is Ebele, which is Igbo. He is like Jaja of Opobo, whom we all know was originaly. From Nkwere, Imo State. His name was Jubo Jugboha. I would just ask Johnattan to expedite the building of the second Niger bridge and to tackle erosion in SE.
Re: Igbo And Jonathan by Ibime(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2010
^^^Jonathans estranged father is an Okrika man, so he may well have Igbo blood in him given that many Okinans are Igbo migrants.
Re: Igbo And Jonathan by mensdept: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
formunt:

If I were jonathan I would respect the igbos and allowed them key post and also allow them taste presidency. Igbo are very Nigerian than Hausa who had been rulling the country as fathers farm.
Intead of respecting pdp rotational govt. Igbo people should rule this country .

Should Igbo taste presidency or drink presidency? Why cant we start by identifying the real problems for Nigeria and the Igbo.

You can put Ojo Maduekwe as president if you want Igbo to be tasting and sniffing presidency
Re: Igbo And Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2010
formunt:

For the first time, I am going to be sexist and post a response on this thread simply because the @Poster has the 'F for female' label right next to moniker there. Here's hoping I can reason with you there.

@Poster, why exactly should a "good" president RESPECT people of one group and allow just people of one group key posts? Why are Ibo's more Nigerian than Hausa's? Why should he not respect PDP rotational government agreement which he, Goodluck Jonathan AGREED to and took advantage of to get where he is today? Are you going to answer this by telling us that Ibos are backstabbers?

NOTE: QUestions

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: 10 Things I Can But With N17,000 / Amnesty? Oh Really: / Its Official: Federal Government Is Evil!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.