Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose (25112 Views)

LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Drone View Of APC 'Zone A' Rally In Bida Township Stadium, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by chronique(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
True. Let the president and vice come from the north west and south west. That would automatically split northern votes and south west votes and we seal the victory with block votes from the south south, south east and middle belt. Checkmate!
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by excomarow(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Before inko
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by contigiency(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
If you like, put all the aspirants together from any part of the country, and one million of your kind as VP which you are seriously seeking, buhari will trash you people with a margin never seen before in our polity.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Babzrockman: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Base on the calculations, he's right. Even if it is Yahaya Bello grin PDP present as Presidential candidate. He will defeat Buhari in South East and South South. Buhari is 95% victor in N/East, S/West. North Central 50-50 btw APC n PDP. Northwest will b shared if Kwankwaso emerged any other candidate, Buhari will have to just wait till February for official declaration as re elected

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by contigiency(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
chronique:
True. Let the president and vice come from the north west and south west. That would automatically split northern votes and south west votes and we seal the victory with block votes from the south south, south east and middle belt. Checkmate!

You are in a very deep dream. and I advise you wake up before you cross to the other side of the divide.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by 12345baba(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
We must change the change
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by hisexcellency34: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Uncle loser is talking
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by zlantanfan: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
SeriouslySense:
lol, AAC, SOWORE 2019, Thank you.
i admire this your campaign style, no time just straight forward

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Humblega(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hooo, u people dat has been wondeing why Fayose has been silent since......

Your man is back with his bag of gabbarish....

Lack of diplomacy.....

Saraki, Atiku and dakwambo right now....

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Humblega(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
As expected.....d war is coming in pdp.....

Upper cut from fayose

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Yoshy: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
All talk and no balls or action, Fayose is a disgrace to incumbency, he should visit Wike for tutorials.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by SeriouslySense(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
zlantanfan:
i admire this your campaign style, no time just straight forward

Thank's, my fellow Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
If You MUST sell your vote, sell it for #864,000.
If any politician offers you less and you accept, your MuMu is Gigantual.
*Reason* :
Minimum wage = #18,000 monthly.
Yearly = #216,000.
In 4yrs time = #864,000.

Take it or leave it my people. Its a very simpu sturvz. If we can all cooperate, we go #Cash_out no b small
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Kahujadekadura: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sarrakii:
[b]THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS TRIBALISM THEY WILL PREPARED TO VOTE THERE FELLOW TRIBE WHO CERTAINLY THEY KNOW HE GOT NOTHING TO OFFER AND WISH THEY WILL STAND TO BENEFIT NOTHING RATHER THAN HE IS FROM MY TRIBE. SINCE NIGERIA GOT INDEPENDENT THOSE TRIBE RULING NIGERIA WHERE AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF NIGERIA INSTEAD BACKWARDNESS I'M NOT SUCH WHO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE OF TRIBALISM EVERY SANE PERSON KNOW THAT IGBOS IF ALLOWED TO RULE NIGERIA WILL TAKE NIGERIA MANY STEPS FORWARD, EVEN AS THEY ARE BEING CHEATED IN NIGERIA IN TERMS OF RESOURCES MOST OF THERE STATE GOVERNORS ARE DOING BETTER THAN THOSE WHO COMMAND THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY, BEFORE SOLUDO BECOME CBN GOVERNOR NIGERIA CAN NOT KEEP THERE MONEY IN THE BANK WITHOUT HEARING BANK CLOSE, BANK GOT FOLD BUT HE CAME IN AND RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY OR SHOULD WILL TALK ABOUT NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA WHO CAME IN AND OUR HUGE DEBT WAS WRITTEN OFF BY HER EFFORT OUR ECONOMY WAS GROWING FASTER THAN ANY AFRICAN COUNTRIES BUT WHAT BAFFLED ME IS THAT INSTEAD OF HONOURING THEM OTHER TRIBE WE CHOOSE TO CALLED THEM NAME BRINGING ALLEGATION THAT NEVER EXISTED JUST TO DISCREDIT THEM IN OTHER TO CONTINUE THEIR LOOTING AND CERTAIN US BACKWARD. WE THE POPULACE NEED TO SAY NO TO TRIBALISM AND LOOK FOR A CREDIBLE LEADER BECAUSE THOSE POLITICIANS YOU CALL MY TRIBAL MAN CAN NOT HELP YOU EXCERPT HIS FAMILY BEWISE MY PEOPLE.b]
There is no need for you to waste your strength preaching to those you know for sure, won't listen to you. The best thing is for us to sit down and watch as things will be making very clear in our eyes that this country can't move forward if we continue like this.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
I AGREE WITH ALL YOU POINTS BUT I DISAGREE BY YOU TYPING IF IGBO ARE GIVEN THE CHANCE? POLITICS ARE NOT DONE THAT WAY WE KNOW HOW IGBO ARE THEY ALWAYS WANT TO BE SUPERIOR OVER OTHER TRIBES.. IF YOU WANT TO SUCCED IN NIGERIAN POLITICS YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO ACCOMODATE EVERY TRIBE AND RELIGION THATS WHERE THE IGBOS FAIL.. SINCE 1999 IGBOS HAVE BEEN VOTING FOR THE SAME POLITICAL PARTY.. YOU GUYS CLAIMED TO BE MARGINISED HUHH? BUT THE SAME PARTY THAT YOU VOTED FOR OVER 20YRS DIDNT EVEN THINK OF GIVING YOU A SLOT OF THE VP.. DURING THE 2015 IGBOS VOTED FOR THAT SAME PARTY, UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM THE PARTY LOST AND THE PARTY THEY REFUSED TO VOTE FOR, CALLING IT ISLAMIC PARTY, HAUSA/FULANI PARTY WON THE ELECTION.. IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN POLITICS LEARN HOW TO ACCOMODATE EVERY BODY

"" SINCE 1999 IGBOS HAVE BEEN VOTING FOR THE SAME POLITICAL PARTY.""

U intentionally failed to mention that igbos have voted Ijaw, Yoruba n Hausa in those years.

"" IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN POLITICS LEARN HOW TO ACCOMODATE EVERY BODY""

This is a comment that can only come from a heavily senseless idiot. Wen did rejecting buhari signify that IGBOS aren't accomodative Oga use ur brain for once. Igbos gave Yaradua a fulani man block votes in 2007 n he won the presidential election n to u that is stupidity n not accommodation.

WE REJECTED BUHARI TOTALLY AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO REGRET ABOUT IT. WE HAVE ALSO BEEN VINDICATED FOR NOT VOTING THE DULLARD FOSSIL. COME FEB 2019, WE WILL OVERWHELMINGLY VOTE AGAINST BUHARI. IF HE LOSES N COMES BACK IN 2023 TO CONTEST AGAIN, WE WILL STILL VOTE AGAINST HIM OVERWHELMINGLY. IF HE DUMPS OSINBANJO N CHOOSES ROCHAS OKOROCHA AS VICE, WE WILL OVERWHELMINGLY VOTE AGAINST HIM AGAIN N AGAIN.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Lumig: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bolusticus:

Fayose, the hero of the IPOB Yoots and Igbos in general didn't even say anything for the SE.

He couldn't even canvass for his support base-IGBOS

Is it that they don't have any political value or what?
grin angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by ojonugwap(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sarrakii:
[b]THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS TRIBALISM THEY WILL PREPARED TO VOTE THERE FELLOW TRIBE WHO CERTAINLY THEY KNOW HE GOT NOTHING TO OFFER AND WISH THEY WILL STAND TO BENEFIT NOTHING RATHER THAN HE IS FROM MY TRIBE. SINCE NIGERIA GOT INDEPENDENT THOSE TRIBE RULING NIGERIA WHERE AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF NIGERIA INSTEAD BACKWARDNESS I'M NOT SUCH WHO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE OF TRIBALISM EVERY SANE PERSON KNOW THAT IGBOS IF ALLOWED TO RULE NIGERIA WILL TAKE NIGERIA MANY STEPS FORWARD, EVEN AS THEY ARE BEING CHEATED IN NIGERIA IN TERMS OF RESOURCES MOST OF THERE STATE GOVERNORS ARE DOING BETTER THAN THOSE WHO COMMAND THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY, BEFORE SOLUDO BECOME CBN GOVERNOR NIGERIA CAN NOT KEEP THERE MONEY IN THE BANK WITHOUT HEARING BANK CLOSE, BANK GOT FOLD BUT HE CAME IN AND RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY OR SHOULD WILL TALK ABOUT NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA WHO CAME IN AND OUR HUGE DEBT WAS WRITTEN OFF BY HER EFFORT OUR ECONOMY WAS GROWING FASTER THAN ANY AFRICAN COUNTRIES BUT WHAT BAFFLED ME IS THAT INSTEAD OF HONOURING THEM OTHER TRIBE WE CHOOSE TO CALLED THEM NAME BRINGING ALLEGATION THAT NEVER EXISTED JUST TO DISCREDIT THEM IN OTHER TO CONTINUE THEIR LOOTING AND CERTAIN US BACKWARD. WE THE POPULACE NEED TO SAY NO TO TRIBALISM AND LOOK FOR A CREDIBLE LEADER BECAUSE THOSE POLITICIANS YOU CALL MY TRIBAL MAN CAN NOT HELP YOU EXCERPT HIS FAMILY BEWISE MY PEOPLE.b]

Shut up you just vomited total rubbish that last time I check when come to to tribalism no other do better than IGBOS stop be sentimental Igbos are so fool of themselves thinking they're better than other regions or tribe in this country
You've igbos AS A state governors what are put on table to change the lives of people in your region lemme tell that igbos contributed to the backyard of this country with their tribalism, sentiment, religion bigot, Amer robbers, kidnapper's, betrayer, brother kill brother, kill father, sister, uncle and friends all this in igbos and they're always claims Mr right nonsense......

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by FBIL: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
What's this one saying, that couldn't even deliver his own state to PDP? As far as this game is concerned, PDP had lost South West before now. PDP's only hope lies on SE, SS, NC and NE, which is why they should say bye-bye to Buhari zone and concentrate of utilizing the fortunes in these 4 zones. Even the PDP publicity Secretary, Mr. Ologbondiyan, is not doing enough to attack APC, knowing full well they're in the opposition. Why didn't they give the publicity Secretary post to Doyin Okupe? Obviously, PDP lost everything in SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Belleful: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sarrakii:

u spoke d truth. say no to tribalism
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by sarcasticdude(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sarrakii:

Honestly this nigga deserves a round of applause for writing this thing,but I fear nigerians are goats myself included because they never listen,trust me on election day,they won't even vote for their tribe guy,all it takes is just #5000 and 2derica of rice
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by sarcasticdude(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
FBIL:
What's this one saying, that couldn't even deliver his own state to PDP? As far as this game is concerned, PDP had lost South West before now. PDP's only hope lies on SE, SS, NC and NE, which is why they should say bye-bye to Buhari zone and concentrate of utilizing the fortunes in these 4 zones. Even the PDP publicity Secretary, Mr. Ologbondiyan, is not doing enough to attack APC, knowing full well they're in the opposition. Why didn't they give the publicity Secretary post to Doyin Okupe? Obviously, PDP lost everything in SW.

Bro why'd u have to call this a game? Don't u care about ur country? Do u want us to endure 4 more years of hardship?

#patriot
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by gurnam: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
The APC in the South is reserving it arsenal for the PDP candidate.

Kwankwaso will the easiest target of that because of his bigotry
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Anazp: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
chronique:
wrong. and u think the south west would dump an osinbajo who s likely to take over in 2023 for a northern candidate who would likely for for a second term and therefore keep the south west waiting for another four years- 2027?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by deebrownneymar: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Which PDP candidate is from north west?
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by semyman: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
I'boy this guy still dey alive? Na wah ooo. So repentance is possible after all
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by IbrahimDamola: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
We yoruba muslim idiotic pigs of Buhari wants buhari to kill fayose the yoruba christian infidel. Insha Allah!.Amin kufayakun!
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Seetto: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" SINCE 1999 IGBOS HAVE BEEN VOTING FOR THE SAME POLITICAL PARTY.""

U intentionally failed to mention that igbos have voted Ijaw, Yoruba n Hausa in those years.

"" IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN POLITICS LEARN HOW TO ACCOMODATE EVERY BODY""

This is a comment that can only come from a heavily senseless idiot. Wen did rejecting buhari signify that IGBOS aren't accomodative Oga use ur brain for once. Igbos gave Yaradua a fulani man block votes in 2007 n he won the presidential election n to u that is stupidity n not accommodation.

WE REJECTED BUHARI TOTALLY AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO REGRET ABOUT IT. WE HAVE ALSO BEEN VINDICATED FOR NOT VOTING THE DULLARD FOSSIL. COME FEB 2019, WE WILL OVERWHELMINGLY VOTE AGAINST BUHARI. IF HE LOSES N COMES BACK IN 2023 TO CONTEST AGAIN, WE WILL STILL VOTE AGAINST HIM OVERWHELMINGLY. IF HE DUMPS OSINBANJO N CHOOSES ROCHAS OKOROCHA AS VICE, WE WILL OVERWHELMINGLY VOTE AGAINST HIM AGAIN N AGAIN.
That is y u have to Waite till eternity for Igbo presidency.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by bitterT(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Archbishop88: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fayose, however, insisted that the South West zone must be well accommodated in the power balancing equation since the party’s candidates and the national chairman are coming from other parts of the country.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Archbishop88: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Archbishop88:
Fayose, however, insisted that the South West zone must be well accommodated in the power balancing equation since the party’s candidates and the national chairman are coming from other parts of the country.
This has always be his dream.... Oga Fayose, you can't represent southwest let alone Ekiti. You are not just typical Ekiti man.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose by Neoteny(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sarrakii:

You're so hopelessly wrong it's pathetic

1. Eastern governors are among the worst.

2.. It wasn't Soludo who saved the banks from collapse, it was SLS,. And he saved them from Soludo's hubris

3. Madam Ngozi oversaw the largest looting spree in the history of Nigeria during the OBJ and GEJ years.

4. We've had the best fiscal conservationism during Yaradua and PMB. Sure, they may not have done very much, but they saved rather than spend as OBJ and GEJ did.

So your tribal sentiments in your position completely go against all known facts.

Try harder

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times / Buhari Has Approved Magu’s Suspension - AGF, Malami / Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.