Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ohuhu Have Problems Of Infrastructure But The Most Urgent Is Water - Onwuneme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohuhu Have Problems Of Infrastructure But The Most Urgent Is Water - Onwuneme (428 Views)

Image Of Infrastructure Used To Campaign For Tinubu From Indonesia - Daily Trust / Fashola: Buhari Has Done More Than US Govt In Terms Of Infrastructure / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ohuhu Have Problems Of Infrastructure But The Most Urgent Is Water - Onwuneme by chuksahamefule: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Engr Nwabueze Nnamdi Onwuneme a former Special assistant to the governor of Abia state and currently the Director General Buhari South East Youth Movement (BUSEYM) friday purchased the All Progressives Congress Nomination form in readiness for the 2019 Abia House Of Assembly election.

Engr Onwuneme who is an APC chieftain picked the form in Abuja on Friday 7th of September 2018, addressing his supporters, Onwuneme said his strength comes from God almighty and that he is ready and capable to ensure that Ohuhu is no longer used as a campaign ground and abandoned afterwards.

He said the Ohuhu clan have problems bothering on infrastructure but the most urgent is water and the government seem not to be interested in giving Ohuhu potable water, if I get into the house I will ensure that the greater Okpara water scheme is revived and reticulated across Ohuhu.

It’s not rocket science, if Dr. M. I. Okpara can do it then, we can do it now, but because those who have represented us with all due respect have not aggressively addressed the issues bothering the Ohuhu man, that’s why we are neglected, I can’t point at any state government project either completed or ongoing in Ohuhu and still our political leaders are forcing us to support a government that has neglected and abandoned us for the second time, and I promise you that will not happen.

It has come to a point where the Ohuhu man will have to take his destiny into his hands, we all must contribute to develop Ohuhu and I promise you if I get into the house I will not only aggressively pursue policies that will bring in development, I will also draw the attention of the federal government into the gully erosion that is ravaging Ohuhu.

Engineer Onwuneme said, I know our problems and I am ready to tackle it, all I need is the platform and that’s why I have come to purchase this form today.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Hates Me - Fayose / Africa Bank Shareholders Sue EFCC, INEC Over APC Senatorial Aspirant, Echocho / The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.