Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) (30108 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by BigbamoAYO(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
skallion7:
What's even your use to Nigeria before. As if same USA doesn't gangsters there.mumu
Una own worse pass
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by BigbamoAYO(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
phrankysix:
Run baka yard bwoi!!
Speak English

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Ojiofor: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:
The case just looks like a frame up.....

Indians should just take their time.

I wonder when doing legal businesses has turned to crime....by witch hunting and framing innocent citizens up.

No be frame up,its rather a set up through informat a.k.a Osuimi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Hussainmaaji: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

How many Benenoise, Somalians, Haitians are caught around the world doing such crime?

Our problem is laziness, dishonesty, avarice and lasciviousness.

Laziness is not just about being unable to farm, it is the inability to be creative, to be persistent to bprovide value.

When many of us give example of religion in Nigeria, we are given terrible names. But a society dominated by worship houses rather than industry is sick and quite honestly, deserving of poverty.

A society in which wealth is celebrated, disregarding its source can only succumb to crime and the jackboot of poverty.

Whilst at university, I couldn't bring a new pair of shoes home that my parents didn't buy for me. Yet, I had mates buying state of the art cars, proudly parking them in their family homes. These were not software engineers or anything fancy, they were scammers also known as thieves.

Nigerians refuse to accept the truth and the denial of truth is the beginning of strife.

You are too much my brother, your paragraph only will be accepted by the person who likt truth

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by JacksonOyibo: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tell the Igbos to stop trafficking drugs and the Afonjas to stop skull mining, only then would the NCAN issue stop. grin

Gratefulheart1:
You guys should stop this NCAN tribalism shít already. U people should grow up.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by uba1991: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
ovaltine22:

How can you caution against tribalism, and with your next sentence, make a tribal remark? Just so you'd know, Drug abuse and peddling cuts across all the regions of the country - north, south, east, and west. Just cause you don't hear of it in other regions doesn't mean it isn't there. So, yes, singling out the Igbo race, and identifying them with drug abuse, really is a tribal remark.

Oga, are you listening to yourself? All the corrupt politicians with their "love and quest" for oil money come from the north, south, east, and west. Just because it's drugs that the Igbos are known for, doesn't mean you should single them out and make them an unnecessary scapegoat. Again, drug abuse and peddling is prevalent in every region in Nigeria. If you doubt me, do a little research.

Oga, please if you don't have anything meaningful to say, rather than running down a particular tribe, I suggest you just hold your peace.
always supporting criminals. very soon u ll be arrested in malaysia

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
On a more serious note, why are almost all cases of drug peddling linked with the igbos na who do us this thing cry
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by elmodee7(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
ok people of the flat. am not surprised. Igbos and criminal activities

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by mvem(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
KillaBeauty:
On a more serious note, why are almost all cases of drug peddling linked with the igbos na who do us this thing cry
...i think it should be a research topic in human behaviour or sociology... It is fact that almost 90% of all fraud, drug peddling and related offences by Nigerians are committed by people mostly of the south eastern part... It's no coincidence, there must be factors to that...
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by fareed69(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
NCAN Baruwa Ipaja reporting.

Igbo again.

Weldone.

RIP in advance.
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by 11doubledee: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
lagdmark:

USA leads in Gun crime
U better go to sleep.And don't try to justify criminality
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Auxtin85(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
skallion7:
Yoruba's... shut up your smelling mouth

Okay sir but I don talk the truth oo, believe it or leave it I have been there and to other parts of the world, I know better than you. Don't argue blindly.
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Jaqenhghar: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
madridguy:
I blame the government that turned almost every Nigerians to something else. We no longer command any single respect.

Either they arrest us for drug, or scam, human trafficking, prostitution, sham marriage, wire fraud dey sha must arrest us for something.

Asia we don caste, Europe we no get shikini respect, US/Canada no longer happy having us, Arab world dey kill/jail us anyhow and for our own Africa worst past, even Niger and Benin republic dey do us yanga.

We the youth need to unite together and Purge away every bad leaders from A to Z for a new Nigeria.
You want to blame the government for people who resort to crime? SMH
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by 3kay945(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Look at what gut cool put the guy into. His going to be away for a long time.
His family will now be in a sorry mode.
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Bibors(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is serious.

Let us not make this another tribal thread about Emeka please, as Emeka is a Nigerian. Truth is, there is a problem in the East.

Couple of years ago in the diaspora. A soft spoken course mate of mine, who happens to be a South African lady. Told me that the reason why the problems of HIV in South Africa seems to be well known, is that South Africans are open to the world about the problem(s) and not trying to hide it.

There is a problem in the East in Nigeria concerning their love and quests for drug money. Sad thing is that, an attempt to talk about it,is viewed as an attack on the Igbo race.

You know there is a problem in a region, where nobody sees anything wrong in their tribesmen getting arrested for the same thing every day around the world..

Why are the family members not condemning it?where are the Eastern leaders condemning it?why are lectures and symposiums not done in the East to educate them about the hazards of drug dealing? Why are the Igbo's silent ?

Somebody will want to blame this on the Government of Buhari. But that too is a lie,as the East with their drug problems has been there forever. Hardship do not push an entire region to becoming criminals.

To the every Emeka out there that wants to be a drug dealer. To every Ganiyu in Ogun state that wants to be a head hunter,and to those hell bent on destroying the image of Nigeria, please have a change of heart.

Something's happen to a society and changes it .
Pre the genocidal war, such was not seen in the east.
Post the genocidal war, these folks were not reintegrated into the scheme of things.
Those who now claim to be their leaders are those who became asslicker to the ruling class and we're further used to hold back their brothers.
The young men who must do anything to survive started doing drugs to meet up with the rest of their country men.
Reintegrate the vanquished of the genocidal war, start the healing process and their values will return.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by AbrahamIsrael: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
[[s]quote author=HungerBAD post=71048431]This is serious.

Let us not make this another tribal thread about Emeka please, as Emeka is a Nigerian. Truth is, there is a problem in the East.

Couple of years ago in the diaspora. A soft spoken course mate of mine, who happens to be a South African lady. Told me that the reason why the problems of HIV in South Africa seems to be well known, is that South Africans are open to the world about the problem(s) and not trying to hide it.

There is a problem in the East in Nigeria concerning their love and quests for drug money. Sad thing is that, an attempt to talk about it,is viewed as an attack on the Igbo race.

You know there is a problem in a region, where nobody sees anything wrong in their tribesmen getting arrested for the same thing every day around the world..

Why are the family members not condemning it?where are the Eastern leaders condemning it?why are lectures and symposiums not done in the East to educate them about the hazards of drug dealing? Why are the Igbo's silent ?

Somebody will want to blame this on the Government of Buhari. But that too is a lie,as the East with their drug problems has been there forever. Hardship do not push an entire region to becoming criminals.

To the every Emeka out there that wants to be a drug dealer. To every Ganiyu in Ogun state that wants to be a head hunter,and to those hell bent on destroying the image of Nigeria, please have a change of heart.
[/s]

You must blame the govt of Buhari because the level at which Igbos have been denied access to employment and the high rate at which hausa/fulani and yorubas are getting employed in this present administration of Buhari is alarming and disturbing, hence the reason why some Igbos engage in all these criminalities. I am not saying crime is good but there should be equity and justice in this country if we must live together. Secret employments are currently going on in FIRS, CBN, Aviation as a whole, NNPC, DPR, NCC etc in all these Igbos are majorly left out but I know it will speak against this country. May the way Igbos are left out in the employments that are going on this administration befall on other tribes and persons that will speak against this my post.
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Again?
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by haffaze777(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
You want to blame the government for people who resort to crime? SMH
That's effect of tramadol

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

How many Benenoise, Somalians, Haitians are caught around the world doing such crime?

Laziness is not just about being unable to farm, it is the inability to be creative, to be persistent to bprovide value.

When many of us give example of religion in Nigeria, we are given terrible names. But a society dominated by worship houses rather than industry is sick and quite honestly, deserving of poverty.

A society in which wealth is celebrated, disregarding its source can only succumb to crime and the jackboot of poverty.

Whilst at university, I couldn't bring a new pair of shoes home that my parents didn't buy for me. Yet, I had mates buying state of the art cars, proudly parking them in their family homes. These were not software engineers or anything fancy, they were scammers also known as thieves.

Nigerians refuse to accept the truth and the denial of truth is the beginning of strife.

I couldn’t agree more. We keep blaming the government for our woes whereas there are many countries where their citizens are suffering but they won’t do something that will tarnish the image of their country. Greed and desperation to make in a short time is killing us. We youths of this country are the worst, apart blaming our leaders, just using them as an excuse for our bad atrocities.SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
mvem:
...i think it should be a research topic in human behaviour or sociology... It is fact that almost 90% of all fraud, drug peddling and related offences by Nigerians are committed by people mostly of the south eastern part... It's no coincidence, there must be factors to that...

The factors is the legacy and beliefs from generation to generation being passed down to the kids.

When Crime is believed not to be bad after all especially when it comes to making money. Anything goes.

I'm sorry, let all Igbos pardon me for this. but let's be sincere. No tribe is innocent though.

I met an Igbo guy in SA years back. This guy was around the age of between 23 and 25 and he was very comfortable. Infact at that age he was found of saying "Money is not my problem" every now and then and that shows he was comfortable.

He was extremely nice to me even offered to help me with accommodation because the money I was spending in the hotel was becoming too much and I still had like a week to spend. The guy was very friendly and helpful, It was after getting to his house that I knew he was into 419 they call it "paper throwing" though I wanted to stay for a week, but I ended up spending two days out of fear of the police bursting inn and arresting everyone they meet in the house.

the second day I got there he hit a jackpot one of their magas paid. it was a lady and this lady was shedding tears on phone begging them to return all her money, He later said He made about three million naira converted from her.
That day when I entered the room after the days outing I met One of them doing praise worship and thanking God. I asked what he was celebrating and he said one of them hit a jackpot. The one who squatted him. He was yet to come back so he was celebrating in his absence.

My point is How come they believe that it was an act of God. They obviously have a notion that what they are doing is right. That God blessed them with the deal. If they had been brought up knowing that doing such a thing is evil they wouldn't be thanking God and be doing praise worship after such deals. They would rather kneel down and ask for forgiveness.

They grew up believing such an act is normal as long as they are trying to survive. So it has to do with their mind set.

So the mind set of the upcoming children must be trained to know what is evil and what is not when it comes to making money.

Not everything is business.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by mvem(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

The factors is the legacy and beliefs from generation to generation being passed down to the kids.

When Crime is believed not to be bad after all especially when it comes to making money. Anything goes.

I'm sorry, let all Igbos pardon me for this. but let's be sincere. No tribe is innocent though.

I met an Igbo guy in SA years back. This guy was around the age of between 23 and 25 and he was very comfortable. Intact at that age he found of saying "Money is not my problem"

He was extremely nice to me even offered to help me with accommodation because the money I was spending in the hotel was becoming too much and I still had like a week to spend. Theguy was very friendly and helpful, It was after getting to his house that I knew he was into 419 they call it "paper throwing" though I wanted to stay for a week, I ended spending two days out of fear of the police bursting inn and arrestung everyone they meet in the house.

the second day I got there he hit a jackpot one of their magas paid. it was a lady and she was shedding tears on phone begging them to return all her money, He later said He made about three million naira converted from her. That day when I entered the room after the days outing I met One of them doing praise worship and thanking God. I asked what he was celebrating and he said one of them hit a jackpot. The one who squatted him. He was yet to come back so he was celebrating in his absence.

My point is How come they believe that it was an act of God. That God blessed them with the deal. If they had been brought up knowing that doing such a thing is evil they wouldn't be thanking God and doing praise worship after such deals. They grew up believing such an act is normal. So it has to do with their mind set.

So the mind set of the upcoming children must be trained to know what is evil and what is not when it comes to making money.

...true
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
I would have loved to mention the logicalmind but he seems to be on vacationcheesy
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by mvem(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bibors:

Something's happen to a society and changes it .
Pre the genocidal war, such was not seen in the east.
Post the genocidal war, these folks were not reintegrated into the scheme of things.
Those who now claim to be their leaders are those who became asslicker to the ruling class and we're further used to hold back their brothers.
The young men who must do anything to survive started doing drugs to meet up with the rest of their country men.
Reintegrate the vanquished of the genocidal war, start the healing process and their values will return.
...thats not a reasonable excuse... Many countries like Somalia, Sudan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Congo, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Chad etc have seen wars and torment more than you can imagine and there citizens are in diaspora everywhere but still we still surpass them in this criminality... Your reason is baseless and no educated igbo has used the civil war as an excuse as why the igbos dominate in that aspect of criminality... Mere fallacy
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by wirinet(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Gbam! You have said it all.
Haiti, Congo, Niger, Liberia, Bangladesh are all far poorer than us, but you do not find their nationals disgracing themselves all over the world.

The problem is our value system, which emphasize wealth acquisition any which way, and then flaunting this ill gotten wealth in order to gain respect in the society. Even our religious organisations, especially the churches promotes this value system.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Bibors(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
mvem:
...thats not a reasonable excuse... Many countries like Somalia, Sudan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Congo, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Chad etc have seen wars and torment more than you can imagine and there citizens are in diaspora everywhere but still we still surpass them in this criminality... Your reason is baseless and no educated igbo has used the civil war as an excuse as why the igbos dominate in that aspect of criminality... Mere fallacy
I think you were thinking I generalized.
You have to look at the kind of life these people were living in the premises colonial era.
These are people were proud a d had no kings, practiced a parliamentary system and are hard workers.
The majority of this tribe are straight and Excel in every area of human endeavor.
Those who cannot find their feet in trade, education etc because of their pride refuse to live a poor life hence they resorted in their kind of trade.
Mind you all over the world there are criminals and these men from the east are not the highest criminals.
It is our NL friends from the west who overbloat it as if we don't have even a senator from the west who is a drug lord.
Different countries and people are known for different crimes.
Some are known for skull mining,
Please check out the lifestyle of the countries you mentioned and know why they have a different kind of crime.
Francophone countries love groove and hence have their own kind of crime.
The North likes religious terrorism, I wonder why you are not condemning it or are you saying you don't know it's root cause and if giving an opportunity, you don't know what to do to reduce it to its barest minimum?
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by wirinet(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
mvem:

It's due to peer, family and societal pressures. In igboland, the competition to make it is very fierce. Respect and influence is accorded to those who can flaunt money and material things. If you do not have money or riches to flaunt, then you are looked down upon as a failure by all including your family. Your very junior brother who maybe just went to Malaysia some months back and brought a brand new Venza is elevated above you in terms of respect and influence in the family. So the motivation to go into crime to make it very fast is high.

It's not that the problem is not found in other tribes, it's just that the pressures are more among igbos.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by xest(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is serious.

you trying to make sense but deviated by focusing only one one tribe. Is it only the one easterners that push drugs? Is it not better to push drugs than to do rituals like the west? Don't be sentimental in ur assertions.
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
You may not believe me. But true true , as soon as I looked at the heading I knew that the name of the criminal was going to be Emeka. I want to register for additional prophecy training.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shameless ppl, always disgracing us with their criminality.

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
NairaMedia:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/30-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-with.html

Igbo Kwenu!

The development of India is not negotiable grin
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by ameh99: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
madridguy:
I blame the government that turned almost every Nigerians to something else. We no longer command any single respect.

Either they arrest us for drug, or scam, human trafficking, prostitution, sham marriage, wire fraud dey sha must arrest us for something.

Asia we don caste, Europe we no get shikini respect, US/Canada no longer happy having us, Arab world dey kill/jail us anyhow and for our own Africa worst past, even Niger and Benin republic dey do us yanga.

We the youth need to unite together and Purge away every bad leaders from A to Z for a new Nigeria.

stop blaming the government for criminal acts like this.....rather you should blame those lazy youth.....

and beside this developers sef..

them no dey tire ni
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by hustla(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Apollo Hospital is In Banjara Hills naw or am I mistaken? Very close to Pizza Hut

Ibo boys.. Na then dey do local scam and drugs for India and its not even a tribal jab

Even Camerounians don know them.. It's really that bad Smh.

Just read that he had connects in Filmnagar.. That's where a lot of rich people stay and where you'll see exotic cars etc

he must have really been connected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off / Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.