Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Duration Of Car Battery - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Duration Of Car Battery (1107 Views)

Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts / See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks / I Need Help, My Car Battery Is Draining Itself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duration Of Car Battery by joeruano: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
What is the normal duration of 75 amps car battery?
Is it two years?
Re: Duration Of Car Battery by Evasmil4(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
a good battery should last about 5 years.
but unfortunately I have never seen any last beyound 2yrs in nigerial.

I normally don't like to buy used thing.
I always buy brand new battery into my car and they just begin to fail at about 20 to 25 months of use.

this is due to may factors,
sub standard quality
old vehicle
bad road
bad maintenance cultural
over heating
over or under charging
etc.
but sure if you buy a new battery and you get up to 24morhs, it about ok in this part of the word.
Re: Duration Of Car Battery by diportivo: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2018
Evasmil4:
a good battery should last about 5 years.
but unfortunately I have never seen any last beyound 2yrs in nigerial.

I normally don't like to buy used thing.
I always buy brand new battery into my car and they just begin to fail at about 20 to 25 months of use.

this is due to may factors,
sub standard quality
old vehicle
bad road
bad maintenance cultural
over heating
over or under charging
etc.
but sure if you buy a new battery and you get up to 24morhs, it about ok in this part of the word.

bros,abeg school me sir

how does the age of s vehicle av an effect on the battery installed?does it mean that if the same battery were put in a 1990 Camry and a 2017 Camry,it will last more in the 2017??

bad road shocked...

by overheating,dyu mean the car overheating or the battery overheating?

if it's the car overheating,how does it affect the battery?

I'm a novice pls

3 Likes

Re: Duration Of Car Battery by jupiterz: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
my car battery is two years plus and never shown any sign of weakness.
Re: Duration Of Car Battery by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
diportivo:

bros,abeg school me sir

how does the age of s vehicle av an effect on the battery installed?does it mean that if the same battery were put in a 1990 Camry and a 2017 Camry,it will last more in the 2017??

bad road shocked...

by overheating,dyu mean the car overheating or the battery overheating?

if it's the car overheating,how does it affect the battery?

I'm a novice pls

yels ke, the synaptics in the translucent material that d cells in the batteries are made from are thermophobic.....

also, they degrade easily when they are being used in PRE 02 vehicles that's y Gazuzz hates working on them.

it's quite easy tho

also if u use the car in bad roads... the terminal in the terminus begin to collide with one another causing an epic hypoplasmic eruption in the subcutaneous glands holding the electrolytes in place.

I'm afraid he is correct

1 Like

Re: Duration Of Car Battery by diportivo: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

yels ke, the synaptics in the translucent material that d cells in the batteries are made from are thermophobic.....

also, they degrade easily when they are being used in PRE 02 vehicles that's y Gazuzz hates working on them.

it's quite easy tho

also if u use the car in bad roads... the terminal in the terminus begin to collide with one another causing an epic hypoplasmic eruption in the subcutaneous glands holding the electrolytes in place.

I'm afraid he is correct

I and my friends have just been schooled shocked

Re: Duration Of Car Battery by dickt(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
jupiterz:

Surprising
Re: Duration Of Car Battery by FLAKARIBE(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2018
dickt:

Surprising

unfortunately, when it gives way it will happen suddenly. hope you do not get stranded when it does. be looking for jumper cable up and down.
undecided
Re: Duration Of Car Battery by joeruano: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2018
jupiterz:

Interesting. What's the name of the battery? I'd like to know the amperage too. Not only that, I'd like to know if you bought the battery in Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Camry Big Daddy With Over Heating / Toyota Matrix 2012 For Sale At Giveaway Price / I Need Hyundai Accent 2008/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.