Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

A Month Without DSS Appearing On The News For The Bad Reasons Since 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Month Without DSS Appearing On The News For The Bad Reasons Since 2015 (341 Views)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Month Without DSS Appearing On The News For The Bad Reasons Since 2015 by wrightangle83(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Guys, it's past one month already, and DSS has not been on the news headlines for the bad reasons since the inception of this APC government in 2015. A proof that LAWAL DAURA was working for a cabal within PMB's government, who had assured him of complete immunity and job protection. Hence his high-handedness and rascality.

ONE DOWN, MANY MORE TO FOLLOW!!!!!

Re: A Month Without DSS Appearing On The News For The Bad Reasons Since 2015 by Stooi76(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
I wonder about that to ooo,power has change hand

(1) (Reply)

5000 Apc Members Defecting To Pdp (list And Pictures) / I'm Surprised Nigerians Are Not Clapping For Buhari – Ngige / There Is No Serious Dispute Between Obasanjo And Me - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.