Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ (53244 Views)

Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by powerfulguy: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Kamsi Ibeh, an #EndSARS protester, has been stabbed by unknown armed men for appearing before the Lagos State Judicial Panel on Restitution for Victims of SARS Related Abuses and Other Matters.

Ibeh is one of the protesters who witnessed the carnage unleashed on young persons protesting against police brutality at the Lekki Tollgate.

She had appeared before the panel as a witness and agitated for justice for victims of the massacre that happened on October 20, 2020.

But on Sunday evening, a few days after appearing before the panel, Ibeh was attacked while returning from work.

“Last night, I was attacked on my way back from TNS by three guys whom I thought were passersby,” Ibeh said in a gory video capturing herself and her blood-stained wounds, obtained by FIJ.

“We were standing at the bus-stop waiting for a vehicle, only one of them to shed light on my face. One said, this girl from panel, shebi an una sabi pass, una no wan step back abi?“

She said the assailants wanted to kill her for agitating for justice for victims of the Lekki massacre.

“They said if they killed me, they would see how I would continue to agitate for justice. So, I told them I don’t know what they’re talking about. They started hitting me,” she said.

“See my back, see my leg. They started cutting me like I am a thief. I survived by the grace of God because I thought I would die at that bus stop.”

In a 309-page report submitted to Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the Governor of Lagos, the panel admitted that soldiers shot blank and live ammunition at armless protesters with the intention to kill and maim them.
https://fij.ng/article/breaking-endsars-protester-kamsi-ibeh-stabbed-like-a-thief-for-appearing-before-panel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a41RnXD8DTs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by donbachi(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2021
For how long?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Racoon(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2021
The wicked people involved in this wickedness forget they can also be on the wrong side of the same injustice one day.Injustice begat injustice.This country is just sickening.

279 Likes 13 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Moferere: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2021
No amount of intimidation will cover up the evil of this government.

225 Likes 19 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by ObiOfOnitcha: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Too bad, Kamsiyochukwu Ibe, like DJ snitch

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by EmmyCC: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Nawa o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by DICKstractor: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2021
undecided

BMC, the 30k crew will say it's self inflicted

Op add graphic pictures

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Baawaa(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Nemesis will catch up with them

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by powerfulguy: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2021
I cannot post pictures....

Kamsi @ the EndSARS panel

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by chrismastre5(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Moferere:
No amount of intimidation will cover up the evil of this government.
your turn is coming it will reach, you can't be one sided and expect justice

6 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by daddytime(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2021
What a gory sight..

Death and violence everywhere you go.

Where are we headed?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by GenAbacha(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2021
And nobody at the bus stop could do anything!!!!!!

Mehn we need to activate gun ownership laws in this country so that people can at least defend themselves!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by FarahAideed: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Another proof that APC is bandit and Bandits are APC

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by OBALOLA55(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2021
HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY WHERE ARE YOU

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by yanabasee2: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2021
Waiting for aunty kemi to tell us if this is true or not....

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by nzeobi(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Ok

I know you booked spaced so that head office will tell you what to write

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by allen113: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Nawa
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Danjikanbauchi: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2021
APC and Islam want to cause religious crisis in this country

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by freshkpomo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigeria Jaga Jaga

Do you know what Nige-RIA means in Benin? It means him Don spoil. Once them say RIA, meaning him Don spoil for Benin language.
Nige-RIA ,meaning NIGE Don spoil.

So things like this don't surprise me anymore. But a day is coming, that day we will go after all of them, non of them and their offspring we shall spare, that day will surely come. If you be police, army, politician and you feel you are now a god, remember say nobody go be CHAMPION for life.

And to all the mumu youths when dey allow politicians use them take dey run 1,500 errands and dey do thugs up and down, just know say you be like sanitary pad for their eyes, it's use and dump.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Born2Breed(f): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin grin grin

Thank God for her life.

Those that are close to hell and the one without manners that sells dead dog meat will end like this someday.

freshkpomo:
Nigeria Jaga Jaga

Do you know what Nige-RIA means in Benin? It means him Don spoil. Once them say RIA, meaning him Don spoil for Benin language.
Nige-RIA ,meaning NIGE Don spoil.

So things like this don't surprise me anymore. But a day is coming, that day we will go after all of them, non of them and their offspring we shall spare, that day will surely come. If you be police, army, politician and you feel you are now a god, remember say nobody go be CHAMPION for life.

You are right oh. Spoilt, rotten, bitter....
Iye oh, you too get sense.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by flexlatifa: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
HOW MANY TIMES WILL I TELL YOU NIGERIA IS NOT FOR YOU.

UNA WEY DEY SHOUT ONE NIGERIA.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Op add graphics naaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by ImoleNaija: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
How could guys do this to a lady? This is graphic.

The whole stuff has now gone political.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by fasho01(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Later the real enemies of the masses will say it's all propaganda

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
If she can be singled out, imagine what could have happened to the victims of #endsars

Blame Tinubu for your woes!

He's is always political correct! Is he not

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by ObiOfOnitcha: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by finalboss(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nonpartisan1 bobowaja APC agents I hope you both can see this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by candidbabe(f): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Chai!!!!
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by paulolee(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
just imagine d kinda country dt I found myself in

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Seun360(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bloody lie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by JosephXavier: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
We have seen how far the government are willing to go to cover up their mess

Don't be surprised that these are uniformed men that where used to perform this job

They just don't want to give up

It took the FG 2 days to react to the findings of the panel and their response even sounding more confusing

The president just said he will wait and see what Lagos state will do and they will act from there

Now the question is, when did the federal government star waiting for states to act on serious issues before following up with their response?

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Geo Political Zones / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate / Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.