Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Your Farm Consultant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Your Farm Consultant (788 Views)

Crop Farm Consultant Needed / Get Irrigation Equipment For Your Farm: Spray Tube / How To Put Fulani Herdsmen Off Your Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Farm Consultant by Bishiie(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Do you know with wrong decision(s) flourishing livestock farm(s) can turn graveyard?
Are you scared of venturing into livestock business because of its challenge(s) or myth?
Are you presently facing one challenge or the other with your livestock business?
Worry less, all you need do is 'talk it all'
We will help you from feasibility to execution and management.
Just send your message(s) and be ready for nothing but the truth, though BITTER.
Call/Text: +234-8030969674
Whatsapp: +234-9078553475
Prevention they say is better than cure, act now before its too late.

Please pass it on, you might be saving someone of untimely death cause by business failure.
Re: Your Farm Consultant by Bishiie(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2018
Are you looking for poultry attendants, Farm manager's, security personnel's, driver's, Farm consultant?
Chat/Call: +234-907-855-3475

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Farm Consultant by Bishiie(m): 12:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Bishiie:
Are you looking for poultry attendants, Farm manager's, security personnel's, driver's, Farm consultant?
Chat/Call: +234-907-855-3475
Re: Your Farm Consultant by Bishiie(m): 12:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Bishiie:
Do you know with wrong decision(s) flourishing livestock farm(s) can turn graveyard?
Are you scared of venturing into livestock business because of its challenge(s) or myth?
Are you presently facing one challenge or the other with your livestock business?
Worry less, all you need do is 'talk it all'
We will help you from feasibility to execution and management.
Just send your message(s) and be ready for nothing but the truth, though BITTER.
Call/Text: +234-8030969674
Whatsapp: +234-9078553475
Prevention they say is better than cure, act now before its too late.

Please pass it on, you might be saving someone of untimely death cause by business failure.
Re: Your Farm Consultant by Bishiie(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Being relevant and purposeful is key for any human. For those who know, I enjoy being overwhelmed with work. Give me a task, cause me to have sleepless nights, urge me to do research, push me to be better than I was the day before, lead me to dead ends, force me to deliver, expose me to things I never knew existed, and those I took for granted. It is part of my experience. And the way I see experience, it is the best teacher.
FYI, my driving force is ‘what doing is worth doing well’. Any work that has my name on it cannot have the “I cannot come and go and kill myself mentality”. I love my job. It completes me and makes me feel appreciated like no other.

For others, engage yourself in things you are passionate about. Even if you are engaged with a job you don’t exactly like, try to do something you love by the side. And let it be one of the first things you think about in the morning, anticipate during the day and the thing that rocks you to sleep at night.

Trust me, everything good will come if you do the things you love. Nothing good comes easy.
Re: Your Farm Consultant by Bishiie(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adeleke must have been a good uncle to have won Davido's loyalty this much.....

Some of us have uncle's that stopped picking our calls after asking us to submit our CV.
#Coied
Re: Your Farm Consultant by iaatmguy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
hello, please i have some farm equipment (power weeders and tillers) i want to sell. please let me know know if we can reach a compromise. thanks
Re: Your Farm Consultant by Bishiie(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
iaatmguy:
hello, please i have some farm equipment (power weeders and tillers) i want to sell. please let me know know if we can reach a compromise. thanks
. Chat me on Whatsapp
Re: Your Farm Consultant by samuel25(m): 12:18am On Sep 28, 2018
iaatmguy:
pchat me on WhatsApp through 08067492921
Re: Your Farm Consultant by Bishiie(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Are you looking for:
Farm attendant's, Farm manager's, Administrator's, Security personnel's, Driver's or FARM CONSULTANT?
Whatsapp: +234-907-855-3475
Call/SMS: +234-083-096-9675.
@ 7Five Consultations.... We are committed to your success.
Re: Your Farm Consultant by jethro2: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
iaatmguy:

Can you put the picture and how much you are selling?

Thank you
Re: Your Farm Consultant by iaatmguy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
jethro2:

Can you put the picture and how much you are selling?

Thank you
please do you mind i send you a dm? the prices are 250k for the power tillers, 110k for the power weeders
Re: Your Farm Consultant by jethro2: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
iaatmguy:
please do you mind i send you a dm? the prices are 250k for the power tillers, 110k for the power weeders
Can I have the pictures please?
Re: Your Farm Consultant by iaatmguy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
jethro2:

Can I have the pictures please?
the pictures I have won't upload on Nairaland due to the size. I could send them to you on whatsapp
Re: Your Farm Consultant by Bishiie(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Livestock business is a business that requires skill, knowledge and expertise. Don't be Vitim of failed investment. Hire us as your FARM CONSULTANT.
Whatsapp: +234-907-855-3475
Call/SMS: +234-083-096-9674.
@ 7Five Consultations... We are committed to your SUCCESS.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Double Purpose Flip Top Feeder Now / Introducing The Matag Coconut / 8 Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water Everyday - Coconut Water Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.