Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) (53028 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by SocialJustice: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
kagari:
Tell that to Mr Easi
Eazy will chop and go unless he wants to be boy boy husband.
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Classless
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by revolt(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
These kind ones no dey ever carry belle .if na poor man pikin the belle go enter from kissing sef

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by olufalaye: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
bendike:

I feel your pain. Wish I could help but biz is slow now . Hope other nairalanders better off would be of assistance to you.
Stay strong..

Thanks your response alone is enough
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Proffdada: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
I wanted to date her but don't want to risk losing my IQ undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by akinszz: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Spending money stolen from Nigerians... Hmm.. Is OK... God dey...
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Marbleaik: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
i see no bikini na pampers i see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this na retired olosho first grade

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by okwabayi(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
I don't know why the pictures don't move me. I don dey turn bad belle small small then.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Everyday is a holiday. Cuppy is just a handful. Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by WebSurfer(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
nikeballing:
Classless
Why you hating
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2018
I prefer the one who just graduated
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by EmirAbj: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Satanic Children undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by MCastle: 12:44am On Sep 10, 2018
Attention seekers... NL is not as good as usual anymore, to allow this rubbish on front page

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by donqx: 1:06am On Sep 10, 2018
hmm
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by tunary(m): 1:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Fuckboi:
to lick this babe pussy just the hungry me...
hot body
Imagine
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by tunary(m): 1:25am On Sep 10, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Money is good sha, And i senior dis girl o
Age means nothing
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:37am On Sep 10, 2018
She belongs to Omo Baba Olowo Gang so it's allow
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by pacespot(m): 5:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Oyinbo people behind her are smiling to the bank for their country, make your money in Nigeria and spend it in Europe or America, that's the mentality of a typical black man, no wonder the country is impoverished. You will never see this reciprocity of gesture from the whites, they hardly pay you for anything if you are not residing in their country.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by lonlytroy(m): 5:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Na panpams she wear?
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by lonlytroy(m): 5:49am On Sep 10, 2018
pacespot:
Oyinbo people behind her are smiling to the bank for their country, make your money in Nigeria and spend it in Europe or America, that's the mentality of a typical black man, no wonder the country is impoverished. You will never see this reciprocity of gesture from the whites, they hardly pay you for anything if you are not residing in their country.

God bless you
I guess that is why black man dey suffer today in fela voice

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by faith551(m): 5:50am On Sep 10, 2018
one thing I like about this lady is her boob's, why she had to cover it with her hair is why I dnt know
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Neoteny(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2018
When you're rich, bored, but you're shallow inside...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Neoteny(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2018
olufalaye:
How i wish am just half lucky as her

Good evening and Happy Sunday nairalanders
Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.
The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.

Am Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.

pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm.

Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance
Happy Sunday once again.

Wait.

You want hardworking nairalanders to give you money for free....and yet your one wish is not to be as hardworking and successful as Mr Otedola, but to be like his lazy, no-good, goofy, brainless, shallow, extravagant, exhibitionist daughter?
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Neoteny(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Aladegba:
CAPITAL FLIGHT!!! ENEMIES OF THE STATE. WHY DONT U JUST GO TO YANKARI?

They probably have their own yankari in their backyard
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by YoungLionken(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Life is flowing with milk and honey for some people. Money is the root of all evil but poverty is the tree. Thunder fire poverty!
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by jeff1607(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
would love to see her posting pictures of her working or making money.
When daddy goes money goes

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by okwabayi(m): 4:48am On Feb 04, 2019
She looks tacky from head to toe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Acquires N30m 2015 Range Rover(photos) / Peter Okoye Poses With Bikini Dubai Girls (Pictures) / Reekado Banks Girlfriend Pregnant For Him? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.