Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo (46658 Views)

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife Amara And Their Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Iscoalarcon: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...who is now in Juventus.
thank you for completing Dgrin;
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by ifeko1214(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Our GOAT! Twale!!

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
thank you for completing Dgrin;
wink
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by emmasege: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Seems Messi procreates annually judging by these children.

Are Argentines like our Arewa brothers?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Foodforthought: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=GrammarNazi1 post=71056933] C. Ronaldo is the guy that scores tap-ins and penalties. [/quote And still the guy with 5 balons d'or...equal with Messi
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Foodforthought: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=GrammarNazi1 post=71056933] C. Ronaldo is the guy that scores tap-ins and penalties. [/quote And still the guy with 5 balons d'or...equal with Messi
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by TonyBankz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cute family

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by ochiosa(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Na triplets them be abi na me nor de cee wela

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by OyinO: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Dumb and lazy Naija youths arguing and bashing themselves over two rich oyibo footballers who don't even know them, and will never help them get rich. Efulefus

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by springtech(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baawaa:

For you to called this innocent soul a goat,you are an ant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehe you obviously didnt get the drift.
GOAT means GREATEST OF ALL TIMES
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Dollabiz: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2018
hmm
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by elRamani(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2018
khvnggift:
The Goat.
By d way I like dat he adidas shirt oh.
grin grin
I tot he was d ambassdor to Nike ??

not in ur wildest imaginations!!!

messi wears Adidas Nemeziz boots (notice d analogy of his name) there is anoda boot Adidas Messi boots, he is Adidas' number one ambassador

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by OyinbowithaTan(m): 2:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Wife is really pretty!

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Adegboyegamik: 5:06am On Sep 10, 2018
Use the link below to generate traffic and earn money 5$ for every unique visitor that clicks your link.
Good places to start posting your link are social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, forums, chat rooms, blogs, etc.
http://earnforliving.online/?userid=28197

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by IkemChris(m): 5:43am On Sep 10, 2018
This was how I planned my life oooo that at the age of 31 I am supposed to have given birth to all my 3 children but just imagine what Buhari have caused. Mtchew grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by faith551(m): 5:47am On Sep 10, 2018
undecided cry cry
zinnyzee:
Guys gather your sperms grin grin... Let the frying begin tongue

say wat
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Benjaminbassey1(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Nice
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2018
faith551:
undecided cry cry

say wat
I say make una gather una sperms.... Groundnut oil don already hot.
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Olumeme: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2018
Messi - G. O. A. T
Ronaldo - R. A. M. (Right after Messi)
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Bahddo(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Cute! Wish I'd have my kids early. Money good o.
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Bahddo(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
I say make una gather una sperms.... Groundnut oil don already hot.
wtf! That's nasty.
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2018
Bahddo:
wtf! That's nasty.
Remind me to cry when i have time.
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Bahddo(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Remind me to cry when i have time.
that's the job of your brain. Don't let it occupy space without working for it.
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Elumity414(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Baawaa:

For you to called this innocent soul a goat,you are an ant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Do you know the full meaning of GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2018
Bahddo:
that's the job of your brain. Don't let it occupy space without working for it.
The next time you want to open your trap and blabber at me like a rollercoaster gone haywire, just know i ain't got time for shit.
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by omoplaycool(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Op there is nothing cute about the childrens
Childrens ba? grin I see
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by oloriLFC(f): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
yes he is the guy who has won as many UCL as FC Barcelona and Liverpool in fact more than London teams combined
look here Isco! Which Liverpool and Barcelona combined? Did he win 10 UCI titles with Real? Or you counted the ones Madrid had won before he joined? Don't lemme injure you o
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
YomaA:

Your English is terrible.
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by IYANGBALI: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
neweraomo:
there is nothing cute about your English,dindinrin tongue
Re: Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo by khvnggift(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
elRamani:

not in ur wildest imaginations!!!

messi wears Adidas Nemeziz boots (notice d analogy of his name) there is anoda boot Adidas Messi boots, he is Adidas' number one ambassador
dats Y i said I tot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldinho: Okocha Made Football Listen To Him, He Shouldn't Have Gone To Bolton / Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) / 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.