Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) (46673 Views)

Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing / Neymar Punches A Fan After Coupe De France Loss (video) / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2022
Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Manchester United's Loss To Everton (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbCydRSeQbM

Cristiano Ronaldo was filmed smashing the phone of an Everton fan after Manchester United's loss, IGBERETV reports.

As Ronaldo made his way down the tunnel at Goodison Park after Everton defeated Manchester United, he is seen knocking a phone out of the hand of an Everton fan who was filming.

The boy's mother took to Facebook to react following the incident.

She shared a photo of her 14-year-old son, Jake Harden's broken screen and his hand, bruised from the slap Ronaldo gave him.

She called out Ronaldo in her Facebook post.

She also told Echo that her son is autistic and has dyspraxia, and the incident left him in complete shock.

https://igberetvnews.com/1417805/ronaldo-angrily-smashes-phone-fan-filming-manchester-uniteds-loss-everton-photos-video/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Johnny147147: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2022
Opportunity to sue for £1,000,000... One poor woman just became a millionaire...

284 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Mysticwebb: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2022
Sue the sadist. Convert this to your prayer to be rich answered.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by jazon(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2022
Chai! I for cashout

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2022
arrogant and mannerless Cr5. sue his sadist @ss.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2022
I have never liked that guy...not hate.

I just love Messi for all the good reasons in the world.

204 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Parachoko: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2022
I love Ronaldo, but his reaction whenever he lose is so disappointing.

He can't always win

He should have gone to Man City.

204 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by BlackSheriff: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2022
Its human to be emotional

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Why would the kid be videoing him just to mock him CR7 did the right thing by smashing the phone the woman should sue him Ronaldo can calm blackmail
was Ronaldo the only Manchester United player passing? Bruno Fernandes, De Gea the and rest all passed through the tunnel but your "ororo" deemed it fit to violate a 14 year old. He must be sued for this but everyone knows that double standards are gonna be applied cos your Ronaldo thrives on double standards.
Gadaluck:
I'm not a Ronaldo fan whatsoever but this is clout chasing. Maybe ur stupid son should've kept his stupid phone very close to himself and out of the way whilst making the video rather than stick out his hand in Ronaldo's way. The man just lost a match and he rightly isn't happy about that. That phone looks like something that they took and deliberately stomped on to damage it the more. And now there's bruises too? Abeg make this woman go find her medicine drink am....
You know the thing with you Ronaldo fans? Some of yall central nervous system is empty. Too much stanning of Ronaldo has damaged your cranium box leading to poor usage performance of also the peripheral nervous system, now you have a totally damaged mindset. Don't you realise that the boy was so happy to be close to his idol Ronaldo and was filming him out of happiness? Or won't you video your idol if you were close to him? He's a 14 year old for f*ck sakes. See how you are going hard on a 14 year old that had nothing against his mentor. The boy is prolly regretting ever loving Ronaldo right now lol. Yall should swallow your L. Ronaldo can't be the GOAT with that arrogant behavior. Messi is a gem.
naftazben:
Bloggers
Yeah because it's your favorite, it's fake news and you won't accept lol. Yall Ronaldo stans are damn hypocritical. Tf is wrong with accepting his faults?!
BlackSheriff:
Its human to be emotional
Human to be emotional because it is Ronaldo, right? Messi even during the heat of the El classicos rarely gets into fights except with Ramos once in a while. Messi is a beautiful soul on and off the pitch. Not that fraud thug called CR7.

If it was Messi that did this, Obembet and the rest would had made this place burn. Now over 24 hours of the incident, mods haven't moved this to front page. Double standards.

Messi would forever be the GOAT.

129 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Gadaluck(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2022
I'm not a Ronaldo fan whatsoever but this is clout chasing. Maybe ur stupid son should've kept his stupid phone very close to himself and out of the way whilst making the video rather than stick out his hand in Ronaldo's way. The man just lost a match and he rightly isn't happy about that. That phone looks like something that they took and deliberately stomped on to damage it the more. And now there's bruises too? Abeg make this woman go find her medicine drink am....

For those of u quoting me and spewing all the hatred in ur heart. I'm not a Ronaldo fan. I'd troll him soccerlly first before anything but I do not have any vendetta for him as a person. Ur little boy simply chose the wrong time to make his move. It is the game of football, no one likes to lose. I know how I felt when Barca lost to Bayern 8-2. Even my own brother who is a Man U fan trolled the hell outta me forever grin grin grin...

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Rugaria: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2022
The idiot was trying to video his injuries and he had to smash the godamned phone..
That's fair if you ask me..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by ogmask: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Yeah because it's your favorite, it's fake news and you won't accept lol. Yall Ronaldo stans are damn hypocritical. Tf is wrong with accepting his faults?!

Human to be emotional because it is Ronaldo, right? Messi even during the heat of the El classicos rarely gets into fights except with Ramos once in a while. Messi is a beautiful soul on and off the pitch. Not that fraud thug called CR7.

If it was Messi that did this, Obembet and the rest would had made this place burn. Now over 24 hours of the incident, mods haven't moved this to front page. Double standards.

Ronaldo only chase after the records. Very selfish player... How I supported him for many years before finally admitting that Messi is the truth still baffles me.
Yesterday , Messi had 3 or 4 assist and had a foot in all the goals scored but Obembet and his/her crew nor see am

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Malory: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2022
The family of the boy have landed in money

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Why would the kid be videoing him just to mock him CR7 did the right thing by smashing the phone the woman should sue him Ronaldo can calm blackmail

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by uncleck: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2022
That's childish

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Cashio(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Gadaluck:
Your head nor too correct

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Cashio(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2022
Even Ronaldo himself has admitted that his actions were wrong and yet some motherfuckers in here are justifying his actions.
The boy's hands were so outstretched, and so what?
The boy was trying to video his wounds, is that a crime? Was he making a video of his unclothedness?
When is it forbidden for fans to video footballers?

Some niggahs nor just get sense ahswear.
To imagine he even did that to a kid. What the Bleep!!

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Gadaluck(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
was Ronaldo the only Manchester United player passing? Bruno Fernandes, De Gea the and rest all passed through the tunnel but your "ororo" deemed it fit to violate a 14 year old. He must be sued for this but everyone knows that double standards are gonna be applied cos your Ronaldo thrives on double standards.

You know the thing with you Ronaldo fans? Some of yall central nervous system is empty. Too much stanning of Ronaldo has damaged your cranium box leading to poor usage performance of also the peripheral nervous system, now you have a totally damaged mindset. Don't you realise that the boy was so happy to be close to his idol Ronaldo and wasn't was videoing him out out of happiness? Or won't you video your idol if you were close to him? He's a 14 year old for f*ck sakes. See how you are going hard on a 14 year old that had nothing against his mentor. The boy is prolly regretting ever loving Ronaldo right now lol. Yall should swallow your L. Ronaldo can't be the GOAT with that arrogant behavior. Messi is a gem.

Oga shutup and go sit down. Before u start disgracing urself and spewing trash on here know that I'm a 110% Leo Messi fan. Messi is already the greatest so I don't ever have a need to start comparing him with Ronaldo or anyone else for that matter. I don't ever wanna see Ronaldo win on the pitch cos I'vealways thought he's overhyped, but off it I won't crucify him nor do I have any hatred for him. The stupid boy could've captured the man with his phone without putting it in Ronaldo's way. Other fans were there too capturing with their phones but they didn't stick out their hands to do it. If I were in his shoes I wouldn't find it funny either. Leo is my numero uno, now move on and sin no more....

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Gadaluck(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2022
Cashio:
Your head nor too correct

Thank u, ur own dey empty talkless of to dey correct. Bayi!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Topzee109: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Gadaluck:

Oga shutup and go sit down. Before u start disgracing urself and spewing trash on here know that I'm a 110% Leo Messi fan. Messi is already the greatest so I don't ever have a need to start comparing him with Ronaldo or anyone else for that matter. I don't ever wanna see Ronaldo win on the pitch cos I'vealways thought he's overhyped, but off it I won't crucify him nor do I have any hatred for him. The stupid boy could've captured the man with his phone without putting it in Ronaldo's way. Other fans were there too capturing with their phones but they didn't stick out their hands to do it. If I were in his shoes I wouldn't find it funny either. Leo is my numero uno, now move on and sin no more....
Ronaldo fans never cease to show stupidity

Even the penaldo himself has admitted his mistake of not controlling emotions

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Gadaluck(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Topzee109:

Ronaldo fans never cease to show stupidity

Even the penaldo himself has admitted his mistake of not controlling emotions

Trust me I'm the last person that would wanna ever defend Tapnaldo. Me I'm a die hard Cule and my blood is blaugrana. But all I'm saying here is that I can understand his frustration as a human. He lost a game and he knows too well the trolls and critics are gonna come for him. Only for one overzealous boy to come and be sticking phone camera to capture his angry face. Even if that boy is his number one fan, he chose the wrongest time to try and get a pic of him.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by Itohanmiwa: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
God don finally pick this fan call. Na so e pass blow

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by GooodHardDick: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Believe this trash at your own peril angry

Time for that woman and her family to cash out!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by bouncin04(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rugaria:
The idiot was trying to video his injuries and he had to smash the godamned phone..
That's fair if you ask me..

Stupid take .

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Angry goat.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ronaldinho: Okocha Made Football Listen To Him, He Shouldn't Have Gone To Bolton / The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta / Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.