Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police (38488 Views)

Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos / Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by kayceshow(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
waiting for revenge
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by animasaun(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
RIP to the innocent cows � � �
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Should I say "music to my ears"? No, those are not the cows of the violent, terrorist Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:
I remember when I was still in KD. These trains are very careless drive on an alarming speed, crushed one man to death.

Is train supposed to be giving way for you abi you are supposed to be moving out of the way for train abeg answer me

5 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by miqos02(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wetin miyeti Allah go do now ?

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
They innocently asked but were misinformed there wouldn't be rail service.
Will they be compensated?
Will they wage war against those who misinformed them?

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by bellotaofeek: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
BuhaRi won't be happy about this.
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by AskProf: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:
I remember when I was still in KD. These trains are very careless drive on an alarming speed, crushed one man to death.

You don't mean it?

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Tecno66: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
cry
damiloladuke:
No fewer than 52 cattle were crushed to death by a train along Kasarami – Jere axis in Chikkun Local Government Area in Kaduna State, The Kaduna State Police Command reports on Sunday.

The Commissioner, Malam Ahmad Abdulrahaman refuted reports that the cattle were killed by other means.

“There is nothing like an attack, it was purely a train accident, so nobody should panic”, he told newsmen in Kaduna

According to him, the cattle were crushed to death at about 11:45am by a speeding train going to Abuja from Rigasa Railway Station.

He also explained that the 27 cattle that sustained injuries were slaughtered by the chief butcher of Kasarami village.

He said no human casualty was recorded.

“When the information of the accident reached the command, I quickly mobilised our men to the scene to assess the situation.

The CP described the accident as pathetic. He said the herdsmen were moving to Funtua Local Government in Katsina State.

“They innocently inquired on whether there were rail services on Sunday, but were misinformed that there was none.

“I have summoned the traditional rulers of the area, youths and farmers on the need to continue to live in peace and to avoid crossing the rail track indiscriminately with farm produce and animals.

He added that a similar meeting will hold with officials of the railway corporation on how to avert such an accident in future.

https://lailasnews.com/train-crushes-52-cows-to-death-in-kaduna-police/

lalasticlala
Sad day for herdsmen. I am sure they would have preferred that human beings were killed instead of those cows.

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by amaniro: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Is train supposed to be giving way for you abi you are supposed to be moving out of the way for train abeg answer me
??
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Cameroonglass(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Firstly RIP to the cows, (He added that a similar meeting will hold with officials of the railway corporation on how to avert such an accident in future) If all the problems in Nigeria where handle with such speed, Nigeria could have been like Cameroon
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Abraham18(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
I hope dey don't start killing innocent people in revenge for their dead cows....

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by excomarow(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
IPOB will be excited by this news
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by ifeanyija(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:
how is a train careless?

3 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by BrokenCock: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Innocent cows blood been wasted, may their tender meat rest in the bossom of the hungry ones.

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:
??
anybody who is crushed by a train is off the persons fault
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
ifeanyija:
how is a train careless?

Bros ask am oh

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by udemzyudex(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:

LOL.. I heard that if a train kills someone the driver will be rewarded (don't know if it is true) this is because if the driver tries to save the man, he might end up killing hundreds of people that boarded the train.

That's why train hardly stop on the rail line unless it is faulty or has reach it station.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by amaniro: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
ifeanyija:
how is a train careless?

check the meaning of CARELESSNESS stop asking me. Do I look like encyclopedia?
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by slivertongue: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Not again!! wen wil d herders learn dat grazin near rail tracks is nt allowed.
i hop dey buried d dead cows?say no 2suya
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by BrokenCock: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:
wait oh! So, u have seen where train dey match brake like bicycle or what? U too dey watch cartoon abi u too dey dream?

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by moutaintop(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hope they did not damage the train oo because cows have no business on train tracks.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Kingspin(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Buhari and his people no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fulani herdsmen rampage loading...
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Auxtin85(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
What were they doing on a rail track? You only hear this kinda news in India before Nigeria overtook India's love for cow.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by velocity25(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
train crushed cows... national news but herdsmen massacred farmers not national new. welcome to cattle republic! if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by SirLakes: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
ifeanyija:
how is a train careless?

You Dey mind d guy....... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Robbin7(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
The irony of life! Train crushes 52 cow to death in Nigeria and the police reports it, but more than 100 persons are killed and Benue and the police is has nothing to say.

Lord please keep your eyes on us!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Emi Loju. Thank God no life was lost

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Gkemz: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
That serves them right. Fulani always constituting nuisance and polluting the environment with droplets from cows just like the one in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by hollywater: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Only 52?Just kill all of them.
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by salt1: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:

Your ignorance is pathetic. Trains are not careless. They don't move at alarming speed. They're not manipulated the way drivers manipulate cars.
Trains are programmed to run on rail lines at the speed designed for them. The trains in Nigeria are even archaic and slow. Some run at 160km/h. They are not to stop haphazardly except at designated stations to avoid derailing and killing people. So obstacles are removed in the way of trains ahead of time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Places With Funny Names In Nigeria. Add Yours / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Airline Official Killed While Fixing Car By Roadside (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.