Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police (38494 Views)

Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos / Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by ikorodureporta: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
D train no derail?
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by PenisCaP: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
rottenPussy:
Chai, your hunger na senior one o!

shocked What a name!
Guy u Dey craze o angry

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by asawanathegreat(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Buyers don get cheap meat

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Iamzik: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Serves them right.
Cows on airport tarmac, on expressway on rail track...
I wonder what grass is there to eat on a tared airport run way or rail track.

Build ranch no! They prefer wandering like early men.

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by tunmedies(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]Is beta as dy were being informd, those herdsmen can nt b trustd, dy may start 2 b killng an innocnt pple. May dos cows involvd in accidnt rest in pot. :DIs beta as dy were been informd, those herdsmen can nt b trustd, dy may start 2 b killng an innocnt pple. May dos cows involvd in accidnt rest in pot.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Kdon2: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God no life was lost.

So

Where did all the meat go to?

Make them kill train na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by lamalang(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
52 cows? they lie on the track ne abi they crossing? cos 52 cows plenty o

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by danelson007(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
lamalang:
52 cows? they lie on the track ne abi they crossing? cos 52 cows plenty o

bros, it baffles me that nobody asked this question.
where the cow on cue on the rail line? abi were they waiting for the train? we're the cow on hard drugs? rail line I know is usually a straight part. except they were moving like 1000 cow at a time.

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by madridsta007(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
somito121:
Thank God it was a train if not, we might be hearing 60 persons killed by Fulani herdsmen by midweek.

Give it a few days. APC Miyetti Allah will issue a statement.
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Free meat be that o

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by SeriouslySense(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cows should not pass through railways, instead, there should be designated routes for the cows, they can build an underground route or flyover for the cows.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by raphchima(m): 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Next thing we'd start seeing them destroying the railways in replica attacks #shithole

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Festy4u(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
I'm sure bubu might declare a day of national mourning for the death of his most precious animals! grin
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by DateMynd44(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Buhari will declare 3 days of National Mourning for his fallen relatives.
@festy4u

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by MYHUBBY: 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
herdsmen make we gather for reprisal. imagine a whole state CP reporting for a private business owner

what does police duties gat to do with cows crushed to pieces? If they're this proactive in Benue, taraba and plateau we wouldn't ve record of mass burial. so I don't care if the herdsmen themselves is crushed with them

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by chimaobinelson(m): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Attack on cow is an attack against the North.
Attack on cows is an attack against the north
i repeat Fulani executioners over! over!

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Str8talk21: 12:35am On Sep 10, 2018
from the police officer in charge:
He added that a " similar meeting will hold with officials of the railway corporation on how to avert such an accident in future".

so sad. So, is he trying to blame the rail way corporation and push for compensation?

this country is seriously a shithole!

so, when has become the prerogative of the rail way officials to give train passage periods to Hausa-fulani cattle rearers? sic.

I blame this shit on the footsteps of the free born backstabbing Southwest betrayers whom are just ready to do anything for juicy positions even if it means dinning with the devil.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 10, 2018
damiloladuke:
No fewer than 52 cattle were crushed to death by a train along Kasarami – Jere axis in Chikkun Local Government Area in Kaduna State, The Kaduna State Police Command reports on Sunday.

The Commissioner, Malam Ahmad Abdulrahaman refuted reports that the cattle were killed by other means.

“There is nothing like an attack, it was purely a train accident, so nobody should panic”, he told newsmen in Kaduna

According to him, the cattle were crushed to death at about 11:45am by a speeding train going to Abuja from Rigasa Railway Station.

He also explained that the 27 cattle that sustained injuries were slaughtered by the chief butcher of Kasarami village.

He said no human casualty was recorded.

“When the information of the accident reached the command, I quickly mobilised our men to the scene to assess the situation.

The CP described the accident as pathetic. He said the herdsmen were moving to Funtua Local Government in Katsina State.

“They innocently inquired on whether there were rail services on Sunday, but were misinformed that there was none.

“I have summoned the traditional rulers of the area, youths and farmers on the need to continue to live in peace and to avoid crossing the rail track indiscriminately with farm produce and animals.

He added that a similar meeting will hold with officials of the railway corporation on how to avert such an accident in future.

https://lailasnews.com/train-crushes-52-cows-to-death-in-kaduna-police/

lalasticlala

Useless bloggers, where are the dead bodies of those 52 dead cows? ?
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by PROPHETmichael: 12:55am On Sep 10, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
OK

So Miyetti Allah, are we expecting a "reprisal attack"

Expect to hear bomb explosion inside train.
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Just2endowed2(m): 12:59am On Sep 10, 2018
SexytorresE:
I accept such news wit evidence. U cant give us news without evidence like "the pix of d scenes or dead cows grin undecided

Sorry , since cow is valued as human life in this buhari government, showing dead cow will be against ethics of journalism

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Dollabiz: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2018
ohh
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Ikpongiton: 1:47am On Sep 10, 2018
l think buhari is not among?
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by charlesobike(m): 5:59am On Sep 10, 2018
No human life will be lost in dis regards in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Rindo69: 6:30am On Sep 10, 2018
It's a railway track not a cattle track!!! Who will educate these idiots that they do not own the roads or railtracks? Can't they just ranch rather than walk about destroying property?

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by naptu2: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2018
SexytorresE:
I accept such news wit evidence. U cant give us news without evidence like "the pix of d scenes or dead cows grin undecided

Faisal U. Kaita @FaisalKaita

Our Kad-Abj train has hit 50+ cattles on a bridge near Rijana. Stuck for 30mins or so to clear the track but now moving. I honestly petty the herders - they were working with the information that, being today a Sunday, the next train that will cross the bridge will pass after 6pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/FaisalKaita/status/1038754377585053696

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Corned beef cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by proprince(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2018
Lovely news grin

Please we need more cows to graze along that axis

Wow, how sweet if aeroplane can also..... u know what i mean grin grin

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by PMBtill2023: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2018
amaniro:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. I sha hope my father was among the killed cows
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by PMBtill2023: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Ikpongiton:
l think my dad is not among?....thank God ooo
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by FTjnr(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2018
i expect boooohari to read a long speech expressing his sincere condolence for the loss.
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by olufemi7onifade: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2018
damiloladuke:

He added that a similar meeting will hold with officials of the railway corporation on how to avert such an accident in future.

https://lailasnews.com/train-crushes-52-cows-to-death-in-kaduna-police/

lalasticlala

Please hold meetings with Cattle Reares not to cross rails indiscriminately and not the other way round (with officials of the railways so that trains don't crush cattles)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airline Official Killed While Fixing Car By Roadside (photo) / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / 13 Places With Funny Names In Nigeria. Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.