Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

A Facebook User's Summation Of The Corruption Allegation Against Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Facebook User's Summation Of The Corruption Allegation Against Abba Kyari (451 Views)

My Edo 2020 Summation / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) / Osinbajo: FG Can Seize Assets Even Without Corruption Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook User's Summation Of The Corruption Allegation Against Abba Kyari by blackmantis: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
I finally had time to watch the video in which Abba Kyari was accused of collecting 29 million Naira bribery for contract through his house boys' account. It's a one hour three minutes video. A must watch. I nearly cried at one point when that Police officer began to explain how the DSS officials assaulted him in the presence of his two year old child.

Wow!

This is what I got from the video

1. The complainant has strong evidence to show that Abba Kyari asked for the bribe and that he has paid the bribe into a certain account . He has the account number where the money was paid ('the money was said to have been paid into Ado’s Access Bank account with number 0695098490'). He has phone numbers and other information that can easily be verified and corroborated.

Read more
https://web.facebook.com/1041184825/posts/10216064571260674/?_rdc=1&_rdr

Watch the allegation here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnSgPnaprys

Re: A Facebook User's Summation Of The Corruption Allegation Against Abba Kyari by fotadmowmend(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
hmm
Re: A Facebook User's Summation Of The Corruption Allegation Against Abba Kyari by greatdreamer(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
I listened to the program.

Abba Kyari is the chief of corrupt staff to President Buhari the most hypocritical president in the history of Nigeria

Ahembelebeh

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User's Summation Of The Corruption Allegation Against Abba Kyari by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
As usual, you'd get no reaction from Buhari other than the usual oafish (or even conspiratorial) silence.

It's really tragic that this man was allowed to become president.

(1) (Reply)

#Buhari Show Us Your Certificate / Niger Delta Militants- "Buhari Has Done Better Than Jonathan" / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits Flood Victims In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.