Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Edo 2020 Summation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Edo 2020 Summation (1542 Views)

Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity / For My Niger Delta People Especially My Edo, Isoko And Urhobo Brothers / A Facebook User's Summation Of The Corruption Allegation Against Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Edo 2020 Summation by oshorstan(f): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Election is won by political ideology and feats in a saner clime. In Nigeria is a different ball game. A certain man is a Pro at rigging elections in Edo and he is at the fore jumping upandan.

I am comfortable with the maturity played by Godwin and I respect him for that. He has showed to us that he went to school. I pray for PMB to be fair , it is a test to see how much he is truthful.

I am disappointed at Apc for Fielding someone who has a very dark past, someone who is been hurled from dock to dock like a common duck. Someone who was rusticated from University. someone who was involved in secret cult activities.

How are we going to convince our children that He is the best for the job? what happened to decency? Even as a Pastor, How many crusades has he done to win souls to Christ? Well, Mr Jumper has done all the necessary campaigns for Mr Godwin.

The words he used against pastor are too WEIGHTY to be ignored. I feel Mr. Godwin has nothing to lose. he will forever be in our hearts as someone who ousted baba from his exalted glorified position as top dog of the APC.

He will be on almost the same cadre as our Father and Hero of democracy GEJ. people like Ambode should have a carving of Godwin Obaseki in his sitting room, pouring libations on it every morning and licking the droplets.

Even if Godwin loses, which is not possible, he has earned the respect of every responsible Bloke living in the irresponsible enclave and System called Niger river.

We are prompted to campaign for Truth & a Responsible government, which Governor Obaseki stands for. And not someone who has a Passion for recruitment of hirelings and injoos men, Agberos, yeye people etc.

I am really worried when we have someone like Pastor in our polity. What are his antecedents? Let us be frank! Sentiment aside! From his days as PA to Lucky in 1993, till 2007. He destroyed our State patrimony, that even Mr Jumper didn't give him any office, except holding meetings in the night.

I will encourage The PDP to bombard the airspace and mainstream media with the words of Jumper about Pastor.

Any of those Apc election campaign train members will be highly dissatisfied and irked with the videos and I see them pulling out. As for Ganduje, He will be resisted. he never know Edo boys. We shall see who wins this battle.

I will conclude with this, I see Baba getting another heartbreak by supporting Pastor. Ize Iyamu will do worst things than Obaseki. for two reasons:

1. He is a better politician than GGO who understands the nitty gritty of government

2. He will have his pounds of flesh for those words baba said against him in 2016.

I will not include my name because of where I live. There are so many sharks in my water.

God bless Edo State

Just call me Mr Kyle XY From Edo North

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Enwhen(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
If you want to play safe I, stay indoor during the election, vote will not count ,but rigging will count

May God protect the people of Edo state during and after the election

4 Likes

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Enwhen:

If you want to play safe I, stay indoor during the election, vote will not count ,but rigging will count

Shutup Yoruba coward. If that's how everybody hides during election, who would vote? People like you are the reason why cultists keep ruling us. Coward!

7 Likes

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by icebird25(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Op stop lamenting o ... grin grin
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Omon605(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
oshorstan:
Election is won by political ideology and feats in a saner clime. In Nigeria is a different ball game. A certain man is a Pro at rigging elections in Edo and he is at the fore jumping upandan.

I am comfortable with the maturity played by Godwin and I respect him for that. He has showed to us that he went to school. I pray for PMB to be fair , it is a test to see how much he is truthful.

I am disappointed at Apc for Fielding someone who has a very dark past, someone who is been hurled from dock to dock like a common duck. Someone who was rusticated from University. someone who was involved in secret cult activities.

How are we going to convince our children that He is the best for the job? what happened to decency? Even as a Pastor, How many crusades has he done to win souls to Christ? Well, Mr Jumper has done all the necessary campaigns for Mr Godwin.

The words he used against pastor are too WEIGHTY to be ignored. I feel Mr. Godwin has nothing to lose. he will forever be in our hearts as someone who ousted baba from his exalted glorified position as top dog of the APC.

He will be on almost the same cadre as our Father and Hero of democracy GEJ. people like Ambode should have a carving of Godwin Obaseki in his sitting room, pouring libations on it every morning and licking the droplets.

Even if Godwin loses, which is not possible, he has earned the respect of every responsible Bloke living in the irresponsible enclave and System called Niger river.

We are prompted to campaign for Truth & a Responsible government, which Governor Obaseki stands for. And not someone who has a Passion for recruitment of hirelings and injoos men, Agberos, yeye people etc.

I am really worried when we have someone like Pastor in our polity. What are his antecedents? Let us be frank! Sentiment aside! From his days as PA to Lucky in 1993, till 2007. He destroyed our State patrimony, that even Mr Jumper didn't give him any office, except holding meetings in the night.

I will encourage The PDP to bombard the airspace and mainstream media with the words of Jumper about Pastor.

Any of those Apc election campaign train members will be highly dissatisfied and irked with the videos and I see them pulling out. As for Ganduje, He will be resisted. he never know Edo boys. We shall see who wins this battle.

I will conclude with this, I see Baba getting another heartbreak by supporting Pastor. Ize Iyamu will do worst things than Obaseki. for two reasons:

1. He is a better politician than GGO who understands the nitty gritty of government

2. He will have his pounds of flesh for those words baba said against him in 2016.

I will not include my name because of where I live. There are so many sharks in my water.

God bless Edo State

Mr writer, one of your highlight is Goodluck Jonathan as your father and your hero of democracy and Obaseki will be in the same cadre, do you want to kill Edo people with acute corruption and sharing our left yam unwillingly. You tagged Ize Iyamu as corrupt, are you sure you are not biase? Or you lost touch with reality? Or you are economical with truth? Or you just decided to hide and express your sentiments. Who gave Ize Iyamu the 700 million naira he's standing trial for? Well I assume you don't no, is Jonathan (the acclaimed hero of democracy or your father who is your hero of democracy) the money was given to him when he was a member of pdp for electioneering campaign. Can Ize Iyamu as ordinary man go to ministry of financial and steal money or the central bank of Nigeria? Well, why not ask Obaseki where is his commissioner who tries to help him to launder money in Europe? He had been convicted. Do you remember pdp called Obaseki failure few months ago and scored him F9 in all areas of governance? He had suddenly become a a Saint over night since he moved into pdp. I am not supporting Ize Iyamu either but learn to be fare.

11 Likes

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wailing OP
Party of Tax Collectors

2 Likes

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by oshorstan(f): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Omon605:

Mr writer, one of your highlight is Goodluck Jonathan as your father and your hero of democracy and Obaseki will be in the same cadre, do you want to kill Edo people with acute corruption and sharing our left yam unwillingly. You tagged Ize Iyamu as corrupt, are you sure you are not biase? Or you lost touch with reality? Or you are economical with truth? Or you just decided to hide and express your sentiments. Who gave Ize Iyamu the 700 million naira he's standing trial for? Well I assume you don't no, is Jonathan (the acclaimed hero of democracy or your father who is your hero of democracy) the money was given to him when he was a member of pdp for electioneering campaign. Can Ize Iyamu as ordinary man go to ministry of financial and steal money or the central bank of Nigeria? Well, why not ask Obaseki where is his commissioner who tries to help him to launder money in Europe? He had been convicted. Do you remember pdp called Obaseki failure few months ago and scored him F9 in all areas of governance? He had suddenly become a a Saint over night since he moved into pdp. I am not supporting Ize Iyamu either but learn to be fare.

Between two devils, Obaseki is the lesser. I am impartial as it relates to issues. APC and PDP are brother of the same parents, who decided to use different surname to hide their id. No sane Edo man wants Ize Iyamu, take your statistics, have a poll. His antecedents are cruel. From his days as the engine room of the most corrupt government ever in Edo history. Yes I reverence Jonathan for his stand on key issue and by relinquishing power to the Winner of 2015 polls. Who are we going to believe now. Oshiomhole cannot continue to fool is now. Those words are still fresh in our cerebellum.

I prefer the lesser devil

6 Likes

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by seanfer(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
oshorstan:

Between two devils, Obaseki is the lesser. I am impartial as it relates to issues. APC and PDP are brother of the same parents, who decided to use different surname to hide their id. No sane Edo man wants Ize Iyamu, take your statistics, have a poll. His antecedents are cruel. From his days as the engine room of the most corrupt government ever in Edo history. Yes I reverence Jonathan for his stand on key issue and by relinquishing power to the Winner of 2015 polls. Who are we going to believe now. Oshiomhole cannot continue to fool is now. Those words are still fresh in our cerebellum.

GEJ had no other option than to hand over because he lost fairly,

You said all Oshimhole said 4 years ago is still fresh in your memory, but you can't remember what PDP said about Obaseki just 4 months ago?
A commissioner in Obaseki's govt is presently in Interpol's detention for money laundering. What do you have to say about that?

7 Likes

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by MrALIVE: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
The most sentimental write-up I have ever seen..
Next time try to do a balanced write-up so you don't sound so glaringly biased

2 Likes

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Amitex(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Enwhen:

COWARDS ... that was how you people turned Ambode to the S.I unit for Cowardice. Thieves and criminals operate because noone confront them. Nobody has monopoly of violence.
Bring MC Oluomo to join Kabakka, they will meet their waterloo in Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Acme45: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
oshorstan:

God bless Edo State

Ganduje thought Edo state is Kano state where they lick the ass of their Imans and Emirs, Till then

2 Likes

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Enwhen(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Amitex:

COWARDS ... that was how you people turned Ambode to the S.I unit for Cowardice. Thieves and criminals operate because noone confront them. Nobody has monopoly of violence.
Bring MC Oluomo to join Kabakka, they will meet their waterloo in Edo.

Seems u are ready ...get your machines and cook yourself ...goodluck
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Enwhen(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Shutup Yoruba coward. If that's how everybody hides during election, who would vote? People like you are the reason why cultists keep ruling us. Coward!

Votes doesn't count in Nigeria....go out to defend the rigging with ur machines...if it's by votes , none of our today's leaders will be there .
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by oshorstan(f): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Acme45:
Ganduje thought Edo state is Kano state where they lick the ass of their Imans and Emirs, Till then

It is an abnormality , anomaly to see Ganduje coming to Edo to campaign for a thief. The other mallam was seen drinking Heineken amidst his cronies.

1 Like

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by oshorstan(f): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Exactly the same thing Ize iyamu told us when oshiomhole increase our AAU tuition. The moment we gave the government fire for fire, they had no choice than reduce 150k to 65k. I don't believe in cowardice. Edo is not Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Enwhen:

Votes doesn't count in Nigeria....go out to defend the rigging with ur machines...if it's by votes , none of our today's leaders will be there .

Who told you votes don't count? Why do they bribe people to vote if votes don't count...go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
oshorstan:

Exactly the same thing Ize iyamu told us when oshiomhole increase our AAU tuition. The moment we gave the government fire for fire, they had no choice than reduce 150k to 65k. I don't believe in cowardice. Edo is not Lagos

Cowardice doesn't help anybody. Always fight fire with fire. If we are all cowards, touts, the kabakas and the ize-iyamus would rule us forever.

1 Like

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Great2017: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
seanfer:

You said all Oshimhole said 4 years ago is still fresh in your memory, but you can't remember what PDP said about Obaseki just 4 months ago?
A commissioner in Obaseki's govt is presently in Interpol's detention for money laundering. What do you have to say about that?
Can you remind him since you have alleged?

1 Like

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Where is Tony Kabaka? grin
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Omon605(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
oshorstan:

Same Ize Iyamu that fly opposition party (pdp) in Edo and pulled over 260k votes, is it the same Ize Iyamu Edo people rejected? Or you are not getting your stats right? Or you have forgotten is this is the same Ize Iyamu that contested against Obaseki over 3 years ago. If not Oshiomole that was at Obaseki's back and the power that been that was working for him who is Obaseki to pin against Ize Iyamu? Somebody that was rejected in Edo state scored 48% of total vote cast with an opposition party against a very popular incumbent backed candidate with almighty federal power. Please tell me what you mean by rejected by the Edo people because am yet to understand you.
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by oshorstan(f): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omon605:

Same Ize Iyamu that fly opposition party (pdp) in Edo and pulled over 260k votes, is it the same Ize Iyamu Edo people rejected? Or you are not getting your stats right? Or you have forgotten is this is the same Ize Iyamu that contested against Obaseki over 3 years ago. If not Oshiomole that was at Obaseki's back and the power that been that was working for him who is Obaseki to pin against Ize Iyamu? Somebody that was rejected in Edo state scored 48% of total vote cast with an opposition party against a very popular incumbent backed candidate with almighty federal power. Please tell me what you mean by rejected by the Edo people because am yet to understand you.

Can 48% give u a first class ?

you forgot that Obaseki was a neophyte in Edo politics yet he scored 52% , now he has antecedents which pastor doesn't have except acid pouring , corruption, Murderer of Skye bank and Bendel brewery, etc.

Oshiomhole has said it all..... And those of us that are Oshiomhole lovers are simply obeying him.

Are u aware that the 18 LGA Chairmen in Edo are supporting Obaseki?

1 Like

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Omon605(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
oshorstan:

you forgot that Obaseki was a neophyte in Edo politics yet he scored 52% , now he has antecedents which pastor doesn't have except acid pouring , corruption, Murderer of Skye bank and Bendel brewery, etc.

Oshiomhole has said it all..... And those of us that are Oshiomhole lovers are simply obeying him.

This will be my last response to your text because it see to me you don't even understand politics at all. The 52% were all Oshiomole efforts coupled with excessive rigging in Edo north. Sorry can you please show us how to make a first class with 52%. But hope you agreed with me 48% with an opposition party is not a rejection in an election as protracted by you?
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by seanfer(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
oshorstan:

At the bolded are you also aware they were threatened by the Same Obaseki to join the PDP or lose their seats?
Did Obaseki got the 52% without the backing of the Incumbent and the federal government?
Can you tell us the where about of one of the commissioners that followed Obaseki to Europe and was arrested in france during his last foreign trip?
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by helinues: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
angry
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by oshorstan(f): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omon605:

This will be my last response to your text because it see to me you don't even understand politics at all. The 52% were all Oshiomole efforts coupled with excessive rigging in Edo north. Sorry can you please show us how to make a first class with 52%. But hope you agreed with me 48% with an opposition party is not a rejection in an election as protracted by you?

ok
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by oshorstan(f): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
seanfer:

At the bolded are you also aware they were threatened by the Same Obaseki to join the PDP or lose their seats?
Did Obaseki got the 52% without the backing of the Incumbent and the federal government?
Can you tell us the where about of one of the commissioners that followed Obaseki to Europe and was arrested in france during his last foreign trip?

Welcome to Obaseki Movement.
Same style his Political Mentor thought him.

Ero is doing well. He is resting
He will soon be back.

Did he hear his family coming on air to cry?
Take it easy, all Is well
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by oshorstan(f): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
Where is Tony Kabaka? grin

HE IS SELLING SUYA AT EGBA JUNCTION
THAT ONE GO LEARN NEW THINGS.

HE BETTER BEG OBASEKI

EVEN JAS GO SOON BEGIN BEG OBASEKI AS USUAL

1 Like

Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Exponential101: 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
You are trying to reason with a foolish Jew from hell, you have to descend to the level of mud muddled up pigs cos that is how pathetic n shallow this despicable souls reason.

Ordinarily, those apolitical are forced to side with APC simply cos demented n deranged soula like the OP claim Obaseki who wasted over 5 billion to buy guber ticket n his commissioner was caught laundering millions of dollars barely few month into his administration in France is less evil. How much did Ize-Iyamu stoleas SSG compare to the relentless looting by Obaseki ?!

seanfer:

oshorstan:
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by caleb4life(m): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2020
oshorstan:

God bless Edo State
I thought you had something reasonable to say,just wasted time reading thrash.You weren't objective here but biased.
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by AntonVince: 12:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Exponential101:
You are trying to reason with a foolish Jew from hell, you have to descend to the level of mud muddled up pigs cos that is how pathetic n shallow this despicable souls reason.

Ordinarily, those apolitical are forced to side with APC simply cos demented n deranged soula like the OP claim Obaseki who wasted over 5 billion to buy guber ticket n his commissioner was caught laundering millions of dollars barely few month into his administration in France is less evil. How much did Ize-Iyamu stoleas SSG compare to the relentless looting by Obaseki ?!

It's baffling the way you lot impetuously bandy insane figures around without a shred of evidence.
N5Billion just to get a Guber ticket? How much accrues monthly to Edo State?

...and the bulk of you most likely have never owned anything close to N10million.
grin
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by Exponential101: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2020
AntonVince:

It's baffling the way you lot impetuously bandy insane figures around without a shred of evidence.
N5Billion just to get a Guber ticket? How much accrues monthly to Edo State?

...and the bulk of you most likely have never owned anything close to N10million.
grin

Have you ever owned 10 million ?
Re: My Edo 2020 Summation by AntonVince: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Exponential101:

Have you ever owned 10 million ?

Yes. More.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubril Of Sudan Narrative Resurfaces After Buhari’s Speech On #endsars / Herdsmen Destroy A Farmers Oil Plantation In Oyo State / The Nigerian Separatist Movement Being Powered From A Suburban London Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.